• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Things Get Even Worse for Sean Hannity As Fox News Drops Him From 9 PM

In truth, it feels like they think if they sling enough rhetoric hard enough, they can shove the opposition off the board.

lots of folks hear have known from for a long time ... some even 8-10 years on political boards.
to say i'm trying to shove people off the board is silly in hte extreme....on the same token, I don't hesitate to call bull**** when it comes out.
if folks don't like their bull**** being called out ( and we all spew bull**** from time to time) then open discussion is not the game they should be playing.

yes, I read what you wrote.... you just said you would celebrate the "evolution" of their speech being shunned, obviously with the presumption that their speech is hateful, wrong, or otherwise bad for the country

in your mind, you came in here with a valid point and folks should address your arguments with some sort of polite intellectual curiosity to kick off a proper productive debate.
in reality, you came in here shrieking and now have a problem with the ensuing pissing contest.

welcome to online political debate, you get what you give.

as for me, I don't debate.. I discuss... there's a difference.

If your point applied to what I said I might reconsider. I just don't consider what I posted as hateful.

No wonder they like Hannity. Birds of a feather maybe?

I can't stand that loudmouth idiot.

I just don't want him silenced and it pisses me off when folks start advocating for speech to be silenced.... I'm not a progressive, I don't see that bull**** as a virtue.

I can't stand that loudmouth idiot.

I just don't want him silenced and it pisses me off when folks start advocating for speech to be silenced.... I'm not a progressive, I don't see that bull**** as a virtue.

Freedom of speech does not mean one gets a platform.

Like Reilly as well. Lots of rage flowing.

I swear that guys going to have an aneurysm on air some night. Veins bulging, spit flying, lips flappin then....thunk.

i can't stand that loudmouth idiot.

I just don't want him silenced and it pisses me off when folks start advocating for speech to be silenced.... I'm not a progressive, i don't see that bull**** as a virtue.

i never said that!!!!!!

If your point applied to what I said I might reconsider. I just don't consider what I posted as hateful.

of course you don't consider it hateful...

I do....I actually support free speech.

the idiots loudmouths at FOX .. the idiot loudmouths at MSNBC...the idiot loudmouths all over the internet.... god bless 'em

of course you don't consider it hateful...

I do....I actually support free speech.

the idiots loudmouths at FOX .. the idiot loudmouths at MSNBC...the idiot loudmouths all over the internet.... god bless 'em

Wishing people would be constructive when they have a platform like rather than destructive isn't saying they should be denied their right to free speech. I am also entitled to my opinion and I find their style is only good for promoting misinformation and encouraging fear in people, not to mention fanning the fires of partisanship and driving the wedge between the parties deeper into our chests. I will defend everyone's right to say whatever they want but I don't have to like it or consider it to have any real integrity.

is that the latest rationalization for controlling speech you don't like?

lovely.

Hannity can spew all his stuff he wants. It still doesnt mean he gets a platform to do it.

i never said that!!!!!!

oh of course not, you just said you want them to stop spewing venom and you'll celebrate when their viewership drops to the point where they are silenced.... and something about an allusion to a toilet and those evil conservative swirling down it.... which is totally different:roll:

yeah, you totally support free speech....well, the speech you approve of anyways... not the "venom" of conservatives.

he'll probably stick to doing what he's been doing for 20+ years... it seems to be working rather well for him.

Yes....I know ...race-baiting has always been a profitable business. But if they swap Hannity's time slot with O'Reilly ...what difference would it make ....after all they are both race baiters.

People.................. Roger Ailes: 'No One's Gone' from Fox News Lineup

AILES: Well, generally I don’t confirm or deny any rumors; that’s a rumor at the moment. However, Megyn has earned a better time period; she’ll be in our primetime lineup. But I must quickly say that all of our stars will be back. We have new deals with Hannity and Greta and Shep.

i never said that!!!!!!

You said you "looked forward" to Hannity, Limbaugh, etc. not having a voice anymore. So much for having any open mind and being a fan of free speech, eh?

Wishing people would be constructive when they have a platform like rather than destructive isn't saying they should be denied their right to free speech. I am also entitled to my opinion and I find their style is only good for promoting misinformation and encouraging fear in people, not to mention fanning the fires of partisanship and driving the wedge between the parties deeper into our chests. I will defend everyone's right to say whatever they want but I don't have to like it or consider it to have any real integrity.

you didn't say you wished they would be constructive, you wished for them to be silent.... you said you would celebrate that evolution.
you have purposefully dismissed their whole body of work as "venom" and "destructive"... and over what?... over them being your political opposition.

I do not believe you would defend anyone's right to say what they want... you have shown here that you will not.

moved to the 10p "platform"... now what?

tell me, who do you see as being in charge of platforms?.. who gets to decide who gets a platform and who doesn't?

Roger Ailes.

oh of course not, you just said you want them to stop spewing venom and you'll celebrate when their viewership drops to the point where they are silenced.... and something about an allusion to a toilet and those evil conservative swirling down it.... which is totally different:roll:

yeah, you totally support free speech....well, the speech you approve of anyways... not the "venom" of conservatives.

The fact that you can not grasp the distinction is, as of right now, officially your problem....not mine.

You said you "looked forward" to Hannity, Limbaugh, etc. not having a voice anymore. So much for having any open mind and being a fan of free speech, eh?

Not what I said.

moved to the 10p "platform"... now what?

I guess he keeps on his same low rent stirring pot seeking the lowest common denominator spchell.

tell me, who do you see as being in charge of platforms?.. who gets to decide who gets a platform and who doesn't?

At Fox infotainment it is Robert Ailes

Back
Top Bottom