• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Things are worse now that in 2016

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Things are worse now than they were in 2016

1) less health insurance
2) less employment
3) worse economic conditions
4) less justice and adherence to the law
5) less unity
6) more hate
7) more people dying
8) less safety
9) less control of our standard of living
10) more incompetence in running the country
11) more lies

You want another 4 years of this?

Slo Joe and Super Cop won't fix any of these issues [many of which started under Obama]

Perhaps you leftists should burn down a few more buildings, maybe that will help. Make sure the buildings belong to small business owners, as you usually do.

There is a very large bag of international and domestic policy issues that I could easily share here right now that would convince anybody with a reasonable mind to vote for Biden, but this emotional reason works just as well.

Do you want to look at this ****er's face every day for the next four years?

donald-trump-looking-smug.jpg

Also, what did you think of being trolled by his supporters relentlessly every day for the last 3.5 years? You want another four years of that?

I'll take a decade of this over Hillary having had the Executive Order pen in her claws for even a day.

As for the future, I will will vote for Howie. Anybody who votes for Biden is voting for 4 more years of Trump.

1) less health insurance
2) less employment
5) less unity
6) more hate
7) more people dying
8) less safety
11) more lies

You're saying all thos things existed under Obama? :lamo

1) less health insurance
2) less employment
5) less unity
6) more hate
7) more people dying
8) less safety
11) more lies

OMG (on 1-9) you're right! wow its ALMOST like we had a global pandemic started by a foreign country and had to close a lot of our economy for a long time, which in turn hurt business and everything else, while ignorant anarchist rioters started burning down their own cities in several places, and the leaders of those cities did nothing!

oh wait , THAT IS what happened.

for all that stupid ****, trump has done pretty good getting us through it.

OMG (on 1-9) you're right! wow its ALMOST like we had a global pandemic started by a foreign country and had to close a lot of our economy for a long time, which in turn hurt business and everything else, while ignorant anarchist rioters started burning down their own cities in several places, and the leaders of those cities did nothing!

FDR after Pearl Harbor: "Hey, it's not my fault; blame Japan! Also, the governor of Hawaii totally botched the response to the attack. Why wasn't that ****hole state ready?"

FDR after Pearl Harbor: "Hey, it's not my fault; blame Japan! Also, the governor of Hawaii totally botched the response to the attack. Why wasn't that ****hole state ready?"

pretty sure we DID blame japan. we sure as hell didn't switch presidents.

leftists: "OMG lETS IMPEACH FDR for pearl harbor!!"

plus , of course, the responsibility for national defense IS CLEARLY on the federal government , as outlined in the constitution, as directly opposed to the LIMITATIONS to power the president has to stop internal strife.

Last edited:
pretty sure we DID blame japan. we sure as hell didn't switch presidents.

Yes, we blamed Japan, and then FDR did nothing about it because, after all, it was Japan's fault. He then told America's governors they were on their own.

And that's how we won World War II.

Slo Joe and Super Cop won't fix any of these issues [many of which started under Obama]

Yeah but................under Trump they are worse. Change is needed. If Biden doesn't work out then another change in 2024. We need to look for better and not give bad more opportunities.

Oh sure, that is why we are 4% of the world's population but have 25% of the world's death. You call that "handling it well"?

I remember back then I could go out in public without worrying about catching the plague. that was fun. Someone should have created a pandemic response team and an organization that predicts pandemics.

Oh wait

I'll take a decade of this over Hillary having had the Executive Order pen in her claws for even a day.

As for the future, I will will vote for Howie. Anybody who votes for Biden is voting for 4 more years of Trump.

So accepting bad is your solution, right?

Didn't we elect Trump because he was a question mark and we knew what to expect from Hillary? So you are now saying that now we know that Trump is bad but this time we don't try something else?

Perhaps you leftists should burn down a few more buildings, maybe that will help. Make sure the buildings belong to small business owners, as you usually do.

Or worse, keep Trump that has so far stimulated more hate that in turn causes more building to burn down. Or even worse, lets keep Trump until we have more deaths from the virus than we can live with and then look for someone else. Hey, maybe that is a good idea as there will also be more Trump supporter deaths and less people with dumb ideas so we can start using our heads again (instead of thinking with out balls as Trump has shown us to do).

Yes, we blamed Japan, and then FDR did nothing about it because, after all, it was Japan's fault. He then told America's governors they were on their own.

And that's how we won World War II.

FDR did plenty of things about it, but then the MSM twisted all of that and never showed that he did and never admitted that the information from our enemies were false and misleading so our armed forces went one way one week and then wanted another plan the next week, bomb here , no don't bomb here, bomb there and the generals followed their own plans disregarding the presidents recommendations even after he put experts in front of them to GIVE them those recommendations, and wiped the newsreels of any experts that did not agree with their ideas.

and that's how we lost WWII

masks are bad, masks are irrelevant, masks are good, masks are good most of the time, masks are MANDATORY!

don;t stop going to parties, lets have chinese new year! don't CLOSE china's access that is racist! AAHHH CLOSE EVERYTHING FOREVER!!!

Last edited:
FDR did plenty of things about it, but then the MSM twisted all of that and never showed that he did and never admitted that the information from our enemies were false and misleading so our armed forces went one way one week and then wanted another plan the next week, bomb here , no don't bomb here, bomb there and the generals followed their own plans disregarding the presidents recommendations even after he put experts in front of them to GIVE them those recommendations, and wiped the newsreels of any experts that did not agree with their ideas.

and that's how we lost WWII

Yes, I know FDR did plenty. He shut the border against Japan while still allowing Japan to continue their flights into the country. Then he appeared on tv every day to blame red state governors for Japan's increased attacks on American soil. Then he blamed the media for not giving him enough credit for fighting the Japanese.

Yes, I know FDR did plenty. He shut the border against Japan while still allowing Japan to continue their flights into the country. Then he appeared on tv every day to blame red state governors for Japan's increased attacks on American soil. Then he blamed the media for not giving him enough credit for fighting the Japanese.

will i don't agree with the first part, but we just can't get around the fact that the WORST Leftist led place in both cases and deaths put COVID carriers in the nursing homes. its almost like they WANT to kill people.

will i don't agree with the first part, but we just can't get around the fact that the WORST Leftist led place in both cases and deaths put COVID carriers in the nursing homes. its almost like they WANT to kill people.

And then FDR, confronted by rising casualties as Japan continues its aerial assaults on American cities, said, "Look, can we all just agree that the hardest hit cities are in red states? I take zero responsibility."

i'm looking to four years of reich wingers complaining about the ballooning national debt
the steeply climbing progressive tax rates
the hollowing out of the military
Executive Orders drafted to circumvent the congress
Biden's appointment of Obama to the supreme court
the return of funding for abortions to planned parenthood
yea, it's going to be a fun four years reading the hypocrites' whines

Yeah but................under Trump they are worse. Change is needed. If Biden doesn't work out then another change in 2024. We need to look for better and not give bad more opportunities.

It takes two to tango, bro. All those issues have a cause and an effect.

1) less health insurance
2) less employment
5) less unity
6) more hate
7) more people dying
8) less safety
11) more lies

Yep that is what happens when Gov's shut down their economies.
People tend to lose their jobs.

However i see that you are using a cherry picking fallacy.
Why don't you tell us what things were doing before the virus hit?

Here once again you prove that you are not able to read information or data.

So before the virus hit.

- unemployment at an all time low
- more jobs than people available to work.
- actually there are more health insurance options for people.
- if anyone has blown the whole justice thing out of the water it has been democrats since day 1.
- Yep democrats are very anti-unity people for anyone that doesn't agree with them. Been like that from day 1.
- Yep leftist are very hateful been that way since day 1
- Yep Leftist Gov and mayors are just letting people shoot each other in the street burn and loot.
- My standard of living has been fine as long as some leftist nutjobs don't decide to burn down my property.
- Yep leftist have been 100% incompetent because they lost an election.
- Yep leftist have been exposed for all the lies they have told since day 1.

NOpe i don't want another 4 years of leftism.
It is complete destruction of all values this country was built on.

Yes things are worse. In 2016 we had the criminal serial liar Hillary, but now democrats are offering demented Joe and the Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid comment, WCH.

Which of the OP's list "started under Obama"? Here's the list again:

1) less health insurance
2) less employment
5) less unity
6) more hate
7) more people dying
8) less safety
11) more lies

Take your time. Please respond, in detail, with any/all of the above that "started under Obama", ok?

Back
Top Bottom