• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Things are not looking good for the donkeys

Jkca1

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It's the economy stupid;

"Since Mr. Biden took office, Phoenix and its suburbs have recorded the highest inflation jump (bold mine) among the nation’s 21 largest metropolitan areas, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data shows. The area’s Consumer Price Index rose 10.9% from February 2021 through February 2022, the most recent month available, compared with the national average of 7.9%.

The Atlanta area, where there will also be key races in determining control of Congress, comes in a close second for inflation during this 12-month period, at 10.6%. The metros of Miami and Tampa, which include competitive districts in the battleground state of Florida, rank third and fourth.

Nationwide, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania estimates that last year’s inflation required the average household to spend around $3,500 more to achieve the same level of consumption of goods and services as in 2019 or 2020."

It's the economy stupid;

"Since Mr. Biden took office, Phoenix and its suburbs have recorded the highest inflation jump (bold mine) among the nation’s 21 largest metropolitan areas, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data shows. The area’s Consumer Price Index rose 10.9% from February 2021 through February 2022, the most recent month available, compared with the national average of 7.9%.

The Atlanta area, where there will also be key races in determining control of Congress, comes in a close second for inflation during this 12-month period, at 10.6%. The metros of Miami and Tampa, which include competitive districts in the battleground state of Florida, rank third and fourth.

Nationwide, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania estimates that last year’s inflation required the average household to spend around $3,500 more to achieve the same level of consumption of goods and services as in 2019 or 2020."

If inflation were a partisan issue, I'd say you would have a point.

It's the economy stupid;

They won't believe it, even after it happens.

Would you explain why you don't think it is a partisan issue?

Sure: because the global supply problems dont really care if theres a D or an R in the White House.

I'll bet you still dont understand eh?

Sure: because the global supply problems dont really care if theres a D or an R in the White House.

Oh he understands. The Democrats are in charge. They control all the power in Washington. Have you heard of the buck stops here? Biden thinks everything is just fine?

Oh he understands. The Democrats are in charge. They control all the power in Washington. Have you heard of the buck stops here? Biden thinks everything is just fine?
OK*

Why be rude? If you don't want to hold a civil discussion and explore our differences of opinion that's fine with me. I'll go eat dinner. And I'm out.

Why be rude? If you don't want to hold a civil discussion and explore our differences of opinion that's fine with me. I'll go eat dinner. And I'm out.

So you do understand? Well thats great.
Enjoy your dinner.

It is... the party in charge is going to be blamed! Brandon are you listening?
31 Democrats are running for the hills...
Retirement calls.

Why do you always lie?

A total of 53 members of Congress have announced their retirements.

Of those 53, 24 are Democrats, and the rest are Republicans.

Stop lying so much.

Whoever is in power is going to deflect blame. It makes no difference what party they belong to. It would be nice to live to see a POTUS who took publicly took responsibility for times when things are going poorly.

It's the economy stupid;

"U.S. economy grew 5.7 percent in 2021, fastest since 1984"

It's the economy stupid;

No denying it. Although Joe has handled things about perfectly, people are too stupid to understand why we have inflation how we got inflation, that it is a world problem and that no president can possibly change it.

If inflation were a partisan issue, I'd say you would have a point.
Inflation in the US today is 100% Leftist Democrat Party caused.

Average 4 year inflation under Trump was 1.8%.

It was in decline the last 3 years under Trump with 2020 being 1.4%.

January 20 2021 on Trumps last day as president it was 1.2%.

If we want to fix it, Leftist Democrats need to admit that they ****ed-up and bring back Trump economic policies.

Back
Top Bottom