• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"They're trying to cancel Trump"

The current GOP Congressperson is trying to conflate the "cancel culture" with Trump's actions.

Jim Jordan is a partisan hack.
Jim Jordan is much worse than a traditional partisan hack. He and others in DC including Gaetz, Graham, McCarthy, Nunes, etc., haven’t just supported and enabled Trump in every horrible thing that he has said and done, they have applauded his efforts to destroy our Constitutional Republic.

I have no doubt that they too, will be held to account in history books.

All impeachments are political.

I see you are back in your own camp after a brief brush with reality........

I don't go along with the left's stupidity to further divide the country with their grandstanding political impeachment.
Your disagreement is telling.

I don't go along with the left's stupidity to further divide the country with their grandstanding political impeachment.
Your disagreement is telling.

Your position is reminiscent of punching someone in the face and then immediately crying “Uncle.”

Like I stated your reasonable position was welcome, however short it was..........

You go after the insurrectionists then!
Wrong. You cut the head off of the snake, as the old adage goes. Impeaching Trump for being that snake was/is the right thing to do. Hopefully will send a message to future Presidents to not even think about inciting a mob to commit an insurrection against his own government.

Is that what you call a political impeachment for an already defeated president? :rolleyes:

Your defense is rather pathetic.

Trump is responsible for what occurred, he lies to the country for months, whipped them into a frenzy and while the building was being attacked, tweeted attacks at Mike Pence and refused to deploy the national guard to assist.

He just be held responsible and those that have a problem with that are pissed anyway based on lies that the election was stolen from Trump.

Stop pretending that being “nice” to Trump, them or you will change a damn thing.

The current GOP Congressperson is trying to conflate the "cancel culture" with Trump's actions.

They, and not just those in Congress but all the fools who supported Trump, will say anything to take the attention off the fact that they sent a mob to the Capitol to kill AOC, Nancy, Pence and anyone else stopping Trump's effort to steal the election that they happened to see.

Is that what you call a political impeachment for an already defeated president? :rolleyes:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Most absurd post of the day

Last edited:

Jim Jordan is worried the law is coming for him next. For good reason. You ain’t seen nothing of cancelling yet, Jim. The law may be slow, but it’s not stupid.

That's what they're doing.

Except Big Daddy! Go after Horn Boy! Go after Organic Boy! . . . Oh, they're the same person? Well then, go after Horn Soy Boy! Go after the shit walkers! Go after Gavel Boy! Go after Zip Tie Guy! Don't go after Big Daddy!

That's throwing gasoline on smoldering embers!

Actions have consequences, except for Big Daddy.

Don't you know the Rules for the Rich yet?

We don't worship him for nothing.

Libs. Whining about insurrections. Wanting people to take responsibility for their words and actions.

Libs are always causing problems. Rugs are for sweeping things under.

Stonewalling using lies and BS as their leader.

Healing eh....... the party without masks that seeks to infect others ................

They are hoping WE THE PEOPLE will jump up down saying please back off as in the power of public opinion ....... every republican that stands with Trump is another Trump who also should be impeached
for failing to support law and order. Yes placing the party first over law and order as well as instead of protecting the constitution. Yes the days leading up to Reagan/Bush till present are so stinky.

Repubs represent HIGH CRIMES FIRST ALWAYS.

Jordan is an extremely limited hack, dude is not bright.

Your position is reminiscent of punching someone in the face and then immediately crying “Uncle.”

Like I stated your reasonable position was welcome, however short it was..........
The foolish Trump defense is more like a gang of idiots trying to kidnap a family, arriving with zip ties, body bags, bone saws and a map to a remote cabin. Then, after failing miserably at the snatch and grab, they turn around and say, "Hey, why are you prosecuting me?"

That's the Trumpian argument today.

Your defense is rather pathetic.

Trump is responsible for what occurred, he lies to the country for months, whipped them into a frenzy and while the building was being attacked, tweeted attacks at Mike Pence and refused to deploy the national guard to assist.

He just be held responsible and those that have a problem with that are pissed anyway based on lies that the election was stolen from Trump.

Stop pretending that being “nice” to Trump, them or you will change a damn thing.

Her defense is of the "oh, oh, oh, I never voted for him, so my life boat is on standby, but I'll wipe his ass for him if he asks politely, I'll even stand against personal responsibility and actively condone an in insurrection if it means I can continue my thoughtless, knee-jerk habit of being anti-liberal."

Last edited:
Stonewalling using lies and BS as their leader.

Healing eh....... the party without masks that seeks to infect others ................

They are hoping WE THE PEOPLE will jump up down saying please back off as in the power of public opinion ....... every republican that stands with Trump is another Trump who also should be impeached
for failing to support law and order. Yes placing the party first over law and order as well as instead of protecting the constitution. Yes the days leading up to Reagan/Bush till present are so stinky.

Repubs represent HIGH CRIMES FIRST ALWAYS.
Have the Trumplethinskins ever admitted they were wrong? Nope.

The foolish Trump defense is more like a gang of idiots trying to kidnap a family, arriving with zip ties, body bags, bone saws and a map to a remote cabin. Then, after failing miserably at the snatch and grab, they turn around and say, "Hey, why are you prosecuting me?"

That's the Trumpian argument today.

The rest of the family will become furious if you prosecute! Why would you pour gasoline on a fire that has almost gone out? The kidnapping didn't happen, did it? In fact, it wasn't even a kidnapping. It was more of a forced vacation. That family wanted to ride in the trunk.

It's so telling about your character that you would want to prosecute them for that event. Scarcely even a crime!

Personally, I am with the law and order party. We prefer to look past such things.

Have the Trumplethinskins ever admitted they were wrong? Nope.

It always comes back to liberals. Somehow, liberals are at fault. Trump egged on an insurrection. Days later, Trump supporters are squealing about the character of liberals.

Find me a Trump supporter or a Trump defender "who never voted for Trump" who isn't either a coward, an idiot, or both. I need help in my search.

Jim Jordan is much worse than a traditional partisan hack. He and others in DC including Gaetz, Graham, McCarthy, Nunes, etc., haven’t just supported and enabled Trump in every horrible thing that he has said and done, they have applauded his efforts to destroy our Constitutional Republic.

I have no doubt that they too, will be held to account in history books.
I agree but Nunes wins the ass kisser award he willingly lied and ran interference for Donny T. The milk farmer is a threat to all of us.

Hey, remember that time when Trump and his supporters tried to Cancel the votes of 80 Million Americans who voted for Biden?

They can all just shut up now.

The reality is that we will never be able to tackle a lot of the serious issues we need to if our politicians are just a bunch of rich idiots that only care about beating the culture war drum. We have a serious lack of leadership in this country.

Back
Top Bottom