• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

They seem to be getting desperate. Biden is really going over the deep end.

I'm proud of that statement. It's a statement of fact.

Well there you go. Your facts and Biden's facts. Yours are naturally the correct facts, ammiright?

I'm proud of that statement. It's a statement of fact.
Well no. It's simply your opinion. I'm just glad you're willing to admit that it's fine when you do it. There's a word in English to describe that. Starts with an "h".

Biden, in a recent speech, said all Republicans should be voted out........All.

A former Democrat from Delaware.

"They sound like missionaries pushing their newfound faith on the unsuspecting public. They have become so disconnected from average Americans that they thought this was a good idea. In years past, there would be vicious op-eds or hilarious mocking bits on SNL. But no more. That’s how you know it’s a true religion. No jokes allowed.
Americans are getting sick of all of it. They’re ready for a change. They’re trying to tell the people at the top, but they just aren’t listening. The Democrats might have complete control of the new economy online as America separates between the virtual and real worlds, but our country is still a place too. Just drive across it to see what real America looks like."

Please! Don't vote Democrat. They are dangerous, and the real threat to democracy.
Here was one of the best lines in the op-ed:

As Ben Shapiro points out in his show today, the merging of celebrity and politics is bad for America.
Apparently it wasn't bad for America in 2016. The Republicans nominated a ****ing TV game show host, for God's sake! Today they have nominated a ****ing football player for the U.S. senate in Georgia. And a ****ing TV doctor in Pennsylvania.

Here's another one:

There won’t be a Civil War because these are not two equal sides. There is an empire, and there is a resistance. If anything, there would be a revolution. But don’t take the bait, MAGA. They want a good reason to throw the lot of you in detainment camps. They’re begging to cast you as the violent ones. Don’t let them.

Seriously? MAGA Republicans stormed the Capital. You're damn right they're the violent ones.

Just look at history. Anytime a political party is unchallenged it always leads to bad things for the people. Competition is good. One voice is always disastrous. If you want a one party system, move to Iran or Cuba.
Then the correct solution is for the Republican Party to disappear, given that they stand for nothing other than bigotry, demogoguery, and authoritarianism and be relegated to the dustbin of history.

Dems become the right wing party they are supposed to be, since the only actual intellectual energy in this country comes from "traditional" Dems and the actual left.

"They sound like missionaries pushing their newfound faith on the unsuspecting public. They have become so disconnected from average Americans that they thought this was a good idea. In years past,
Your OP does not sound like it's Joe Biden who is getting desperate, If you know what I mean.

You're not sounding like a real republican, Tres.

It's a rumor, but with elements of truth to it. The position is open, and there's a nice villa for her, and Paul. It gets Paul off the highways here, to everyone's relief. AND, the villa has a three floor wine cellar, which I'm sure they'll both love.

Besides, as we've all seen, Nancy doesn't wanna guve up that gavel. She'll want to go out on top. Apparently, ambassador to the Vatican was another post she was interested in, but that didn't work out for her.

I've always sounded like a real Republican, unlike that piece of shit Trump and his idiotic supporters.

Trump lost, and he lost the House and the Senate for the Republican Party. Real Republicans know that. Real Republicans are repulsed by it. But then again, we aren't stupid cultists.

Sticking up for Biden with deflection and ad hom.

Lmfao

Authoritarian rule, we “win”, we owned the Reps.

This is what propaganda does to people, it messes with their minds and ability to reason.

But under a democracy it is the people who choose their leaders, not the government. If the people were to "vote out all the Republicans" as Biden stated, how would you propose to prevent this? What body do you think should prevent this from happening, and how should they go about it?
True but that doesn't mean it would be a good thing. If you give one group of people too much power, human nature takes over and they become bullies and go to drastic measures, including violence to silence anyone who opposes them.
But you are naive so you think sweet innocent Democratic Party leaders would never devolve into that as their power increased.
Read the classic book Animal Farm. Democrats would become the pigs.....already are if you think about it.....they control the mainstream media, big tech, the entertainment industry and education. And they use those powerful forces to control and brainwash the masses. But I guess you are right. If people want to be mindless sheep and follow their woke leaders they can vote for that stupidity. If you choose to be a sheep then I can't stop you. But freedom loving conservatives are much smarter than that.

Last edited:
This is what propaganda does to people, it messes with their minds and ability to reason.
And as I mentioned in post 84, woke liberals control the media, big tech, the entertainment industry and education. They have the ability to brainwash by using these 4 powerful forces and they are not shy about using that power.
They won't be happy until America is leveled to the proverbial ground and then they can remake it into the communist utopia they have been dreaming about. The Democratic Party is evil to the core and anybody who supports them is either stupid, brainwashed or both.

And as I mentioned in post 84, woke liberals control the media, big tech, the entertainment industry and education. They have the ability to brainwash by using these 4 powerful forces and they are not shy about using that power.
They won't be happy until America is leveled to the proverbial ground and then they can remake it into the communist utopia they have been dreaming about. The Democratic Party is evil to the core and anybody who supports them is either stupid, brainwashed or both.
And the rest of you are just certifiably insane

And the rest of you are just certifiably insane
If you want to be a mindless sheep then I can do nothing for you.
Mindless sheep are too mindless to realize they have been brainwashed.
Ignorance is bliss so I'm sure they are happy.

If you want to be a mindless sheep then I can do nothing for you.
Mindless sheep are too mindless to realize they have been brainwashed.
Ignorance is bliss so I'm sure they are happy.
Lmao. Thanks for proving my point

"They sound like missionaries pushing their newfound faith on the unsuspecting public. They have become so disconnected from average Americans that they thought this was a good idea. In years past, there would be vicious op-eds or hilarious mocking bits on SNL. But no more. That’s how you know it’s a true religion. No jokes allowed.
Americans are getting sick of all of it. They’re ready for a change. They’re trying to tell the people at the top, but they just aren’t listening. The Democrats might have complete control of the new economy online as America separates between the virtual and real worlds, but our country is still a place too. Just drive across it to see what real America looks like."

Please! Don't vote Democrat. They are dangerous, and the real threat to democracy.
Whew! I thought Biden did something really crazy like claim elections won by Republicans are rigged while continuing to lie about our elections and pandering to crazy conspiracy nutjobs.

What a relief to read your post and see it's really nothing.

Thanks!

And?

Do you think Republicans don't think the same about Democrats?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You are one funny dude.
It amazes me that some actually 'like' these deep thoughts.

Damn right!!

If GOP does not take the House and Senate, Biden will think he has a US Gov't black Amex card and run up at least $50 Trillion more in debt during his last 2 years.

And democrats in Congress will be stupid enough to pass it.

^^^^Incorrect.

Projection.

That Trump added to the national debt is undisputed whether you want it to be or not.

Undisputed champion.

The economy was good.

Back
Top Bottom