• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

They get it

cpwill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
FINALLY FINALLY THEY GET IT

geez, now if they can only keep it.

we shall see, but still, what a great friggin ad by the Republican Study Committee

CP... brother. <shake my head> You are SO above doing the chop-shop propaganda thing. What gives?

That's hilarious coming from a President who had Kissinger in his office. The hypocrisy can be cut with KNIFE.

And as we saw during the all GOP Years, they got no problem with making rules up as they go along too.

Even MORE amusing is that Reagan basically buttf*cked the average American so he could get reelected. Yes, let's PROLONG stagflation because it helps my campaign! Controlling the economy eh as a bad thing...but citing Reagan. Huh.

Legitimate functions? Like supplying and training insurgents to rape, murder and maim people? Oh wait Mr. Reagan I'm so confused!!!!

And Biden is corrected in some sense. Amazon anyone?

I'm ashamed Cpwill. For an alleged historian, you really cited some serious bull****.

Blah, blah, blah lower taxes same bull**** they were preaching before. Get back to me when they actually do something other than run their mouths.

All they are able to do now is run their mouths. Wait until Nov and you'll see what change is.

Back
Top Bottom