• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

They Better Call Mr.sharpton 2 Killed 88 Yr old Vet

CalGun

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Police seek 2 young suspects after World War II veteran beaten to death in parking lot | Fox News

I wonder how Al and Jessee would like to spin this one. Did he shake his cane at them? Look at them cross eyed? Oh maybe he was just a white guy that deserved it. This crime makes me ILL? My dad would be 90 year and I think this would have set me off if it'd had been my father.
Well, Jesse said about the Lane tragedy that "violence is frowned on" so I suspect he will frown on this too.

So we as white people are not allowed the same feelings over a white person that is actually murdered?

Hey you're allowed whatever feelings you want, doesn't mean that they are reasonable or that I have to respect them. Thing is, the OP is setting up a strawman, pretending its someone else's argument, and knocking it down just so he can mock them for a position they have as of yet adopt as their own.

Hey you're allowed whatever feelings you want, doesn't mean that they are reasonable or that I have to respect them. Thing is, the OP is setting up a strawman, pretending its someone else's argument, and knocking it down just so he can mock them for a position they have as of yet adopt as their own.

How would it be unreasonable for whites to go to the streets and tell blacks how to raise their kids or do the things that black leaders are doing now?

How would it be unreasonable for whites to go to the streets and tell blacks how to raise their kids or do the things that black leaders are doing now?

You might want to wait for the details of the case to emerge before you start the whole "come how they can do it but not me" routine.

I also think a lot of people miss things they aren't told every second of every day. Jesse Jackson recently went on a nationwide tour to address the issue of gang violence, and "black on black" crime. These stories are rarely in the news, of course. People like the Trayvon stories better. Writing about Jackson's gang violence tour, from BET:

“The epidemic is truly Black on Black crime,” former Texas NAACP leader C.L. Bryant told the Daily Caller website, echoing Jackson’s sentiment. “The greatest danger to the lives of young Black men are young Black men.”

You might want to wait for the details of the case to emerge before you start the whole "come how they can do it but not me" routine.

I also think a lot of people miss things they aren't told every second of every day. Jesse Jackson recently went on a nationwide tour to address the issue of gang violence, and "black on black" crime. These stories are rarely in the news, of course. People like the Trayvon stories better. Writing about Jackson's gang violence tour, from BET:

“The greatest danger to the lives of young Black men are young Black men.”

so why is it when a white guy says the exact same thing....he is called a racist?

Which one looks like Obama's son?

Which one looks like Obama's son?

careful or someone will come screaming in, wringing their hands, wetting themselves and call you a hypocrite :lamo

Back
Top Bottom