• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

THEY ARE BURNING MASKS WORLD WIDE

Monica33

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"Burn Your Masks!" Massive Anti-Lockdown Protests Rage Worldwide

Enough of this Planscamdemic .
The Compliance Gullibles are on the run .
The claimed science is pseudo garbage .
Join the Worldwide rally for Freedom

SATURDAY, MAR 20, 2021

Thousands, tens-of-thousands of protesters across Europe marched on Saturday against continued government lockdowns and other pandemic restrictions based on questionable science - which have resulted in mass unemployment, destroyed small businesses, stoked widespread depression and mental illness, and cost taxpayers trillions to keep the whole ship from sinking.
Protesters in London, Germany, France, Sweden, The Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, Japan, Vienna and elsewhere came out for the Worldwide Rally for Freedom.

Numerous protests are expected in cities across the United States as well. The US press has gone out its way to paint them as “far right” or“MAGA” or “QAnon” related. Liberally using the word “extremist”, as you’d imagine. (There’s a good discussion of this on New World Nextweek, with James Corbett and James Evan Pilato).

PhotoN via PA

In central London, thousands of anti-lockdown activists were seen walking through Hyde Park, chanting "stand up, take our freedom back!"

I immediately stopped reading when you used the word "planscamdemic". I knew at that point the rest of the post was going to be pure, unadulterated retardedry.

Hold on to your opinion by all means .
Meet be down the line when the Truth will be out there and even hardened Compliance Gullibles will have to stop honking .

P.S. If it helps , forget Planscamdemic and substitute Engineered Virus from Wuhan , China . Better ?

fine the militant maskless until they can no longer afford the internet.

Moderator's Warning:
"Planscamdemic"

Off to the CT Forum we go.

Moderator's Warning:
"Planscamdemic"Off to the CT Forum we go. [/mo
Moderator's Warning:

Something that is planned and is a scam and described as a Pandemic .

By jove ! A Planscamdemic no less .

And you are right about CT --- Compliance Theorists like you I guess .

Moderator's Warning:
"Planscamdemic"

No surprise . It's what frightened people do .
Hundreds of thousands protesting but the Baby Kids think real life is a conspiracy . ROFL .

Moderator's Warning:
"Planscamdemic"

Mods will do as mods will do. No problem with that.

But I'd say this is quite a bit different than a CT, given the massive number of people involved in the EU, alone. It's like saying that BLM is a CT even though they also have thousands demonstrating constantly.

Dear Mum ,
I tried my best but when you are dealing with non professionals and Compliance Gullibles there is little you can do .
Will pop in for a Sunday roast tomorrow and I can tell you all about them .
Funny lot . All entrained and scared .
Mostly Americans which is like running non stop up a hill .
Can you do a Fruit trifle .
Your daughter sends her love xx

We'll see if Americans aren't too afraid of their government to take to the streets to protests closings and teachers refusing to teach kids in schools and having to wear masks even after vaccination.
If we're bad, Biden promises to take away our 4th of July celebrations, as meager as he promised them to be.

Morons and conspiracy theorist asswipes.

They can all go and fornicate themselves.

But I'd say this is quite a bit different than a CT, given the massive number of people involved in the EU, alone. It's like saying that BLM is a CT even though they also have thousands demonstrating constantly.

Fully anticipated but just could not stop myself seeing the Gullibles in action .
Moderator has to think about his old regulars and not tipping the balance away from the forum majority posters .
At the end of the day the forum needs money and regulars not one odd bolshy disruptive genius . :cool:

Morons and conspiracy theorist asswipes.They can all go and fornicate themselves

Self harm not necessary . Stay calm . Breathe deeply .
Now
Off you go and find out what best describes people who reasonably question the prescribed consensus view . Like Leonardo , Isaac , Albert and dear , sweet Monica .
Not Joe Sheeple or Doris Sheeple .

They're not protesting the virus in the EU...they're protesting the shut downs. The OP is promoting an anti-science conspiracy...aka...'planscamdemic."

They're not protesting the virus in the EU...they're protesting the shut downs. The OP is promoting an anti-science conspiracy...aka...'planscamdemic."
I read the article. I am well aware of what is being protested.

Self harm not necessary . Stay calm . Breathe deeply .
Now
Off you go and find out what best describes people who reasonably question the prescribed consensus view . Like Leonardo , Isaac , Albert and dear , sweet Monica .
Not Joe Sheeple or Doris Sheeple .
You push q bullshit, every sane person laughs at you.

Let's just be glad that a bunch of adults handled the pandemic eventually.

We will see.
ObviouslyI knew exactly what reception this would receive beforehand .
I just wanted to confirm whom the most badly infected Compliance Gullibles are .
The Forum Sheeple leaders , as I think of them .Those with the likely permanent problems .

You push q bullshit, every sane person laughs at you.

Were you bullied at school ?
Did you grow up nursing pain and anger ?
You come to Mummy and she will twist your nose round in a big circle . No jam on your bread tonight .

SATURDAY, MAR 20, 2021

Thousands, tens-of-thousands of protesters across Europe marched on Saturday against continued government lockdowns and other pandemic restrictions based on questionable science - which have resulted in mass unemployment, destroyed small businesses, stoked widespread depression and mental illness, and cost taxpayers trillions to keep the whole ship from sinking.
Protesters in London, Germany, France, Sweden, The Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, Japan, Vienna and elsewhere came out for the Worldwide Rally for Freedom.

Numerous protests are expected in cities across the United States as well. The US press has gone out its way to paint them as “far right” or“MAGA” or “QAnon” related. Liberally using the word “extremist”, as you’d imagine. (There’s a good discussion of this on New World Nextweek, with James Corbett and James Evan Pilato).

PhotoN via PA

In central London, thousands of anti-lockdown activists were seen walking through Hyde Park, chanting "stand up, take our freedom back!"
Idiots, every one of them. Were you there too?

Were you bullied at school ?
Did you grow up nursing pain and anger ?
You come to Mummy and she will twist your nose round in a big circle . No jam on your bread tonight .
Speak for yourself. I never came across anyone so frightened of their own shadow. Can you hear the laughter from wherever you are?

SATURDAY, MAR 20, 2021

PhotoN via PA

Mask are far more useful for burning than preventing the spread of Covid. People are smarter than the elites think.

Back
Top Bottom