• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

They Are At It Again Philly and CNN Won't Show it

You think his family called an ambulance because he was waving knife? That's not a terribly bright supposition. What's more odd than anything else is that you would think that his family wanted him killed. But then again this wouldn't be first time you've gone off the reservation.
Hey, your source said his family called the police. Why would they do that; they know exactly what police do to people waving knives.

I'm sure they asked for an ambulance as well; but the ambulance is not going to show up to a knife fight. Nobody said they called an ambulance BECAUSE he had a knife; your strawman fell over.

Hey, your source said his family called the police. Why would they do that; they know exactly what police do to people waving knives.

I'm sure they asked for an ambulance as well; but the ambulance is not going to show up to a knife fight. Nobody said they called an ambulance BECAUSE he had a knife; your strawman fell over.
Now you're not making any sense. You're sure no called an ambulance because he had knife but the ambulance is not going to show up because he has a knife??? Talk about a strawman. And besides wouldn't that in itself be a good reason to have an ambulance present? And why do you insist that his family were the ones saying he's waving a knife around and not some other caller without any facts to back that up? Another strawman. Your theories have no basis in logic or reality.

Thats a pretty serious accusation there.
Telling that you would use the term "boy".
He was a boy at some point. Remember Trayvon? We had to see that felons boyhood photos to try to portray a felon as a good guy. Why take everything as an attack? Maybe emotions are getting the best of you. Try some logic and reasoning.

Now you're not making any sense. You're sure no called an ambulance because he had knife but the ambulance is not going to show up because he has a knife??? Talk about a strawman. And besides wouldn't that in itself be a good reason to have an ambulance present? And why do you insist that his family were the ones saying he's waving a knife around and not some other caller without any facts to back that up? Another strawman. Your theories have no basis in logic or reality.
What is an ambulance going to do for a man with a knife? They aren't paid or trained to disarm knife wielding people. If his family called for an ambulance and said he had a knife, the ambulance is going stay away and cops are going to arrive.

Now why would his family do that? I don't know; they know what will happen if they call the cops on him while he's armed with a knife. I can only assume they still called intentionally. Maybe you have another explanation? Accidentally called the cops? Your source clearly states they called for the police to arrive. Why do you think they would do that, knowing what would happen when the police arrive to see a man running around with a knife? You agreed that anyone that calls the cops in that situation knows what would happen, so I'm at a loss what you are now saying the family would want when they called the police.

He was a boy at some point. Remember Trayvon? We had to see that felons boyhood photos to try to portray a felon as a good guy. Why take everything as an attack? Maybe emotions are getting the best of you. Try some logic and reasoning.
Trayvon Martin didn't have a criminal record. Calling him a felon is a lie, because he was never convicted of a felony.

What is an ambulance going to do for a man with a knife? They aren't paid or trained to disarm knife wielding people. If his family called for an ambulance and said he had a knife, the ambulance is going stay away and cops are going to arrive.

Now why would his family do that? I don't know; they know what will happen if they call the cops on him while he's armed with a knife. I can only assume they still called intentionally. Maybe you have another explanation? Accidentally called the cops? Your source clearly states they called for the police to arrive. Why do you think they would do that, knowing what would happen when the police arrive to see a man running around with a knife? You agreed that anyone that calls the cops in that situation knows what would happen, so I'm at a loss what you are now saying the family would want when they called the police.
Because he was out of hand even for them that knew him well. Who should they have called? Not a counselor.

Trayvon Martin didn't have a criminal record. Calling him a felon is a lie, because he was never convicted of a felony.
What the hell do you think hiding in the bushes and attacking Zimmerman is? Not a misdemeanor

What the hell do you think hiding in the bushes and attacking Zimmerman is? Not a misdemeanor
He wasn't convicted of that, was he? In fact, wasn't it the "victim" of that attack that was arrested and put on trial? Because there was some kind of altercation, and the DA didn't prove his case, he was rightfully acquitted. That doesn't make Trayvon Martin automatically guilty of the alleged "felony." Trayvon Martin was never convicted of a felony, therefore he is not a felon.

Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders is calling the cops that shot a man charging them with a knife "murderers."

The Bern doesn't know what he's talking about because he wasn't there. He's just trying to suck up to Black voters and looking like an imbecile in the process.

His strawman didn't just fall over. It blew away.

He wasn't convicted of that, was he? In fact, wasn't it the "victim" of that attack that was arrested and put on trial? Because there was some kind of altercation, and the DA didn't prove his case, he was rightfully acquitted. That doesn't make Trayvon Martin automatically guilty of the alleged "felony." Trayvon Martin was never convicted of a felony, therefore he is not a felon.
I never said "convicted" I guess if that's the only way you think, then If I kill someone, I Have not committed a felony. Because I didn't get caught.

I never said "convicted" I guess if that's the only way you think, then If I kill someone, I Have not committed a felony. Because I didn't get caught.
That is true. Killing someone does not make you a felon. Being convicted of their murder does.

They are burning and clowns are loading carts stealing again. Why does CNN ony mention it and not show the police assaults and hundreds of looting clowns?

well, this is not true but the reason you think is because it's some kind of conspiracy.

God bless you people.

The knife wielding "peaceful protester" was within 10 ft of the officers. It takes 1.4 seconds to traverse 15 feet. He is an imminent threat. A knife can be a more deadly weapon than a gun at short range. (Imagine a slashing wound through your aorta or other major artery.) The video indicates that he was told very forcefully and loudly to put the knife down. ("The only unarmed man is a man with no arms...but then there is the story about a man with no arms who kicked an adversary to death." )

But, of course burning down the neighborhood will fix everything; and the fact that CNN plays down the violence gives you a pretty good idea that BLM and antifa types, and their progressive apologists and liberal local politicians, are complicit in the violence.
It's just about politics, the left will not report anything that helps Trump or harms Biden. This has been the way of the media for about 20 years and it has gotten progressively worse.

Not true that they loaded carts and assaulted police? Is this video fake?
Stupid me, I thought murder was a felony!

What is an example of a felony?
They are generally defined as crimes punishable by imprisonment of more than one year, and the prison sentences are usually served in a federal or state penitentiary rather than a county jail. Some examples of felonies include murder, rape, burglary, kidnapping and arson.Mar 19, 2019

Why does CNN ony mention it and not show the police assaults and hundreds of looting clowns?

fn1.PNG

Political operatives masquerading as journalists have damaged the institution of journalism for the foreseeable future.

Groupthink...ugh

He was 28 years old. Maybe your little Freudian slips reveal more about you than you realize.

I never saw a felon fetus go after cops with a knife, did you?
I also don't idolize cops the way the right does, I think most of them are corrupt unlike people who think most of them are good cops.

He was 28 years old. Maybe your little Freudian slips reveal more about you than you realize.
Freudian would reference
So you forgot the Trayvon photos when he was a 12 year old boy. You can analyze all you want, but at least answering a question might be a good start.

I also don't idolize cops the way the right does, I think most of them are corrupt unlike people who think most of them are good cops.
Showing respect for men and women that risk their lives to protect the public is not idolizing. It is respect. Most are good, few are corrupt. You have the ratio backwards. Now in the hood, many are criminals.

Freudian would reference

So you forgot the Trayvon photos when he was a 12 year old boy. You can analyze all you want, but at least answering a question might be a good start.

Back
Top Bottom