• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

They Are At It Again Philly and CNN Won't Show it

He didn't have a slingshot. He had a knife.

That being said, look how Goliath faired after getting hit with a slingshot.

If shooting someone in the leg were such a great idea, cops would already be doing it. Shooting someone in the leg isn't some great knew idea that someone dreamed up in the past few years. Did you ever see Lethal Weapon?

They didn't panic. They did what they were trained to do. If you were in that scenario, you would do the same thing.
They were poorly 'trained' then. In most civilised countries police are trained in de-escalation techniques. That way fewer people get hurt or lose their lives unnecessarily.

Thankfully he had a firearm to protect himself. Is he facing any charges by chance?

No, the white guy with a gun is never wrong. The Second Amendment doesn't apply to knives.

They were poorly 'trained' then. In most civilised countries police are trained in de-escalation techniques. That way fewer people get hurt or lose their lives unnecessarily.

Yeah, that works great...lol...

So nobody but Americans are permitted to comment on events in America? Is that your attitude? Pathetic. I do hope you never comment on anything outside your country.

Of course foreigners can spew their stupid shit and I can call bullshit, too.

Yeah, that works great...lol...

Yes it does work, and one isolated incident proves your point? Try harder.

Nobody got hurt, no shots were fired and the incident was contained professionally and calmly. Your 'cops' would have simply blasted away.

Last edited:
Why are you making stupid and irrelevant comments? I have "devalued" nothing so quit making shit up; it just makes you look dumb.

You value the life of a murderer over the lives of public servants and innocent civilians. Stop placing more importance on the criminal's life and I won't have to call you out.

You value the life of a murderer over the lives of public servants and innocent civilians. Stop placing more importance on the criminal's life and I won't have to call you out.
Go away, quit making shit up. You're beginning to look very silly; instead of acknowledging that excellent training works you go off on a ridiculous tack, attempting to accuse me of things I never said or implied. That, sir, is the strategy of an uneducated infant, not a thinking adult. Which one are you?

Go away, quit making shit up. You're beginning to look very silly; instead of acknowledging that excellent training works you go off on a ridiculous tack, attempting to accuse me of things I never said or implied. That, sir, is the strategy of an uneducated infant, not a thinking adult. Which one are you?

I'm not making up a goddamn thing. You've made it perfectly clear that you place more value on the life of a murderer than you do law abiding citizens.

You know I'm right, hence the use of the usual insults and personal attacks.

I'm not making up a goddamn thing. You've made it perfectly clear that you place more value on the life of a murderer than you do law abiding citizens.

You know I'm right, hence the use of the usual insults and personal attacks.
Don't be stupid; take a day off. Use your fertile imagination for something more productive than baseless accusations because you didn't like being challenged. You were wrong and now you're trying a dumb defensive tactic. It's called 'projection'. The only thing 'perfectly clear' here is the stupidity of your posts. You immediately took offence because I showed you an excellent alternative to dealing with violent offenders and you replied with a "whataboutism". Why? My response, from which you decided I was devaluing a life, was simply to comment that one incident didn't prove your case.
Ok, here's your chance to prove your allegation. I'm being generous; in what way have I demonstrated any disdain for, or devalued anyone's life? Go on, I'll wait.

Last edited:
That is because there are many more whites that blacks. THis is know as 'bigoted spin' What you have to examine is not only the raw numbers, but the per capita. So, this is a 'lie by omimission'. Very dishonest.

Per capital does not apply since to be killed by police you must count only deaths per police encounter. Using the per capita nonsense one could “prove” gender bias since far more males are killed by police than females.

Per capital does not apply since to be killed by police you must count only deaths per police encounter. Using the per capita nonsense one could “prove” gender bias since far more males are killed by police than females.
Nonsense. You are trying to spin 'black bad , no prejudice on police'. People's direct experience shows that is wrong. You are also not factoring in how the justice system treats minorities vs white folks, by treating minorities more severely for the same action.

Nonsense. You are trying to spin 'black bad , no prejudice on police'. People's direct experience shows that is wrong. You are also not factoring in how the justice system treats minorities vs white folks, by treating minorities more severely for the same action.

You are busy moving the goal posts - what of the absolutely clear “per capital” evidence that males are killed by police far more often than females?

I never once said ”black bad” or “no prejudice” - only that your using that “per capital” nonsense seems very limited, thus no concern whatsoever that more males are killed by police than females “per capital”.

It is sad that the Democratic Party has a nationwide war against blacks in Democratic controlled cities - having their businesses and homes burned down and looted, falsely telling black men they have a legal right to attack and assassinate police to get as many black men murdered as possible and the rest of their KKK attacks against blacks.

Someone is rushing at you with a knife, what options do you think you legitimately have? Is your life worth so little to you that you’d let this guy stab you multiple times?

A lot of Democrats want police murdered, those they can't get permanently layoff. If they can't do either, then permanently blind them with lasers. We know that is how most Democrats feel about police because they just voted for the blinding, assassination and any other way to attack, murder or get rid of police. The vast majority Democratic voters voted for violent anarchy and the end of the rule of law in the USA.

The Democratic Party's murderous second Civil War is well underway. Just like their first Civil War, they are financed and controlled by the richest people in the USA - all extreme white racists, which is clear if you explore their hiring practices and realize that after the Civil War they had to have their non-white slave made products made outside the USA.

A lot of Democrats want police murdered, those they can't get permanently layoff. If they can't do either, then permanently blind them with lasers. We know that is how most Democrats feel about police because they just voted for the blinding, assassination and any other way to attack, murder or get rid of police. The vast majority Democratic voters voted for violent anarchy and the end of the rule of law in the USA.

The Democratic Party's murderous second Civil War is well underway. Just like their first Civil War, they are financed and controlled by the richest people in the USA - all extreme white racists, which is clear if you explore their hiring practices and realize that after the Civil War they had to have their non-white slave made products made outside the USA.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: Holy Christ! Talk about bats in a belfry. Wow!

That is because there are many more whites that blacks. THis is know as 'bigoted spin' What you have to examine is not only the raw numbers, but the per capita. So, this is a 'lie by omimission'. Very dishonest.
Per capita of what population? All people of a race, or just the subset of those that interact with the police? Otherwise we'll be saying police are out murdering men at rate far higher than women, and far higher than African Americans; maybe they're sexist?

Edit- saw this asked after I posted and you already dodged, so sorry for the repeat question.

Per capita of what population? All people of a race, or just the subset of those that interact with the police? Otherwise we'll be saying police are out murdering men at rate far higher than women, and far higher than African Americans; maybe they're sexist?

Edit- saw this asked after I posted and you already dodged, so sorry for the repeat question.
I find it stupid that you ignoring what I wrote.

Back
Top Bottom