• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

These women are monsters

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Louisiana girl, 4, dies after grandmother allegedly forced her to drink bottle of whiskey
A Louisiana child died after the girl’s grandmother forced her to drink a bottle of whiskey while her mother watched, authorities said Friday.

China Record, 4, was found with a blood alcohol level of .68 after officers were dispatched to a home east of Baton Rouge on Thursday morning, a spokesperson with the Baton Rouge Police Department said in a statement.

The East Baton Rouge Parish Coroner’s Office said the cause of death was acute alcohol poisoning.

.68 BAC - I can't even fathom that high a number, and she was just 4. my god.

There isnt very much that shocks me anymore. This is tragic...and I hope the two of them rot in hell.

They're dumb asses that didn't know alcohol can kill you, I'll bet. Poor child.

Monsters everywhere....

The Philadelphia toddler used as a human shield by his father when gunfire erupted during a drug deal gone wrong has died three years later.

Yaseem Jenkins was just 11 months old when he was struck in the head, neck and buttocks during the Oct. 2019 incident in northern Philadelphia. Just moments earlier, his father, 25-year-old Nafes Monroe tried to purchase drugs with counterfeit money, drawing the ire of the sellers, KYW-TV reported.

When the shooting began, Monroe cowered behind his young son, who was left critically injured in wake of the violence.

.68?

It don't make sense the child should of passed out before it got that high

Back
Top Bottom