• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

These Three States Are Making a Trump Win Basically Impossible

Did I miss Labor Day? Let's take a look then.

Well considering how badly Trump's been sinking since the conventions, I'm not sure you'll want to see them.

I am certain that either way, you will be full of excuses.

PS - Labor Day is in 3 weeks. That'll be a hell of a comeback.

Of course you left out that pretty much every major poll is oversampling Democrats 10 to 15% to give Hillary a 5 to 10% lead.

CNN, and the Network News doing a poll on Trump is like Rush and Alex Jones doing a poll on Hillary.

Social Media views and likes has Trump 2 to 3 time over. With polls people are approached with social media people are motivated to participate. Obama won because he had a high enthusiasm among Dems, Trumps enthusiasm is even higher. At the same time Hillary's enthusiasm is even lower than Romnies was.

Oh ok. He has more "likes." If only we held elections via Facebook.:lamo

Well considering how badly Trump's been sinking since the conventions, I'm not sure you'll want to see them.

I am certain that either way, you will be full of excuses.

PS - Labor Day is in 3 weeks. That'll be a hell of a comeback.

It has happened before.

Ok, North Carolina. Whatever, dude.

Well that makes a big difference considering North Carolina is at least 10% more Democratic than South Carolina.

Back
Top Bottom