• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

These Three States Are Making a Trump Win Basically Impossible

Says the poster who just claimed there's a media conspiracy to get Trump
Actually this is true. The extended harping on the Melania speech. The glossing over of Hillary's recent e-mail releases. The CNN debate immediately after the Panama Papers got released and not a single question about why we need free trade deals with countries like Panama, Oman, and other countries known to be tax havens. There's certainly a pro-Hillary bias.

That's what they said about Truman.

The polls are just disinformation, in an attempt to cause Trump voters to stay home.

I would laugh if we on the Cruz Crew caused your idol to lose Texas.

My favorite song to Trump Humpers:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-a-trump-win-basically-impossible/?tid=sm_Fb

Sorry, Trumpeteers.

Four new NBC News/Marist College polls released Friday show Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton leading her Republican rival by five points in Florida, nine points in North Carolina and double digits in Colorado (14) and Virginia (13). All four states have been battlegrounds in recent presidential elections.

Its really impossible to image Trump being ahead at this point when all he does is make a fool of himself. Hillary could spend the next 4 months sitting on the porch of her house in Chappaqua knitting and still likely beat the guy. The truth is, she isn't winning. He is losing. The first test of any candidate is 'can this person be president?' Trump has shown that he cannot. The man just isn't presidential in any way or on any level. Can he win? Barring some massive economic meltdown, no. And those waiting for the debates to turn the tide are likely to be disappointed. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump backed out of the debates over some conspiratorial issue. Or he will debate her once, declare victory and refuse to have another one. I see no way in hell he will go toe to toe with her on policy or substance, particularly in foreign policy. Like her or not, she knows her stuff. He doesn't. And the debates will expose his ignorance for all to see

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-a-trump-win-basically-impossible/?tid=sm_Fb

Sorry, Trumpeteers.

Four new NBC News/Marist College polls released Friday show Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton leading her Republican rival by five points in Florida, nine points in North Carolina and double digits in Colorado (14) and Virginia (13). All four states have been battlegrounds in recent presidential elections.

Huh...I thought Trump saying stupid **** all the time was why he's not going to win.

You don't spend much time around here, do you?

So the basis of the claim is the few hundred people, of which only a portion may side with Trump, and who may be on DP at any one time?

A remarkable sample set from which to make a national claim.

I would laugh if we on the Cruz Crew caused your idol to lose Texas.

My favorite song to Trump Humpers:

You would laugh because you helped Clinton win? You'd be laughing at yourself and we would know who to thank when she turns The United States into a third world ****hole. Do you want to live in Chihuahua? I wouldn't.

"These Three States Are Making a Trump Win Basically Impossible"

I think it is Trump himself that makes a win basically impossible.

I mostly posted this after the nationwide poll showed Trump within striking distance had all the Trumpeteers here crowing. Of course, nationwide polls don't mean a thing if you understand how the President is elected. Polls in key states do.

Your Messiah has an uphill climb.

I just don't see how a poll that shows Clinton fourteen points ahead in South Carolina can be legit. Sorry.

You would laugh because you helped Clinton win? You'd be laughing at yourself and we would know who to thank when she turns The United States into a third world ****hole. Do you want to live in Chihuahua? I wouldn't.

If Trump loses, conservatives still have a home in the GOP. If Trump wins, conservatives get squeezed out of the political process, replaced with Trumpism. Clinton will be a mess to clean up without a doubt, but at least there will be a credible political force left standing to clean up that mess.

Tell us what Clinton is selling, that South Carolinians are buying. You can't. Can you?

A sane candidate with experience and knowledge.

The TRUMP brand on the shelf has none of those things for the consumer.

A sane candidate with experience and knowledge.

The TRUMP brand on the shelf has none of those things for the consumer.

Experience and knowledge of what?

Sorry, Trumpeteers.

Of course you left out that pretty much every major poll is oversampling Democrats 10 to 15% to give Hillary a 5 to 10% lead.

CNN, and the Network News doing a poll on Trump is like Rush and Alex Jones doing a poll on Hillary.

Social Media views and likes has Trump 2 to 3 time over. With polls people are approached with social media people are motivated to participate. Obama won because he had a high enthusiasm among Dems, Trumps enthusiasm is even higher. At the same time Hillary's enthusiasm is even lower than Romnies was.

If Trump loses, conservatives still have a home in the GOP. If Trump wins, conservatives get squeezed out of the political process, replaced with Trumpism. Clinton will be a mess to clean up without a doubt, but at least there will be a credible political force left standing to clean up that mess.

Conservatives will have a home in the GOP. That's not an issue.

Of course you left out that pretty much every major poll is oversampling Democrats 10 to 15% to give Hillary a 5 to 10% lead.

Nothing is being "oversampled". They are polling and coming up with more dems than repubs

IOW, in a year when the GOP nominated Citizen Insane to be their nominee, fewer people are identifying as GOP.

IMAGINE THAT!!! (it must be a conspiracy)

Experience in government service and a knowledge of the issues of the day.

Be more specific. Feel free to use examples to illustrate your point.

Trump has already plowed through several events deemed "impossible" by the pundits. Winning the popular vote in the primary; securing enough delegates to make his win iron-clad; getting past the RNC establishment who was going to pull every dirty trick in the book to make someone else the candidate.

One might think that saying "impossible" to Trump is premature.

I'm not going to say it's impossible either, but I do think it's important to remember the polls did have Trump up since last July in the primaries. Pundits just predicted the polls would change. Now it's the opposite in that the polls have consistently had Clinton up for a year except for the week after the RNC.

I just don't see how a poll that shows Clinton fourteen points ahead in South Carolina can be legit. Sorry.

What poll says that? I haven't seen that one?

Be more specific. Feel free to use examples to illustrate your point.

Sure - Governmental experience: 8 years as First Lady, US Senator from New York , Secretary of State for Clinton. Zilch for Trump.

That says it all.

As for knowledge - Trump thinks Barack Obama founded ISIS.

That says it all.

Last edited:

Sorry, Trumpeteers.

Did I miss Labor Day? Let's take a look then.

Back
Top Bottom