• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

These people are complicit in Trump's negligent genocide

Flynn and Stone were gone after by the left solely as a means of getting at Trump. The problem is that Flynn and Stone have nothing on Trump and wouldn't lie despite the pressure for them to do so.

One admitted guilt twice, and the other was convicted on 7 counts of federal crimes! What are you talking about? The justice system is not the left, nor is it supposed to be left or right. What would your response be if I declared that the right unfairly went after Hillary Clinton? Your delusional obsession is obviously clouding your judgement.

yes, woodward so worried about people being killed by Covid that he waited until everyone was dead and just prior to the election to tell anyone. Good gawd democrats really think normal people are buying this crap.

Never mind the guy whose incompetence is doing the actual killing, blame the messenger.

And, thanks for admitting that Trump's killing people because, if that weren't true, then Woodward's 'waiting' would be a moot point. A point lost on you.

jeezus **** republicans are a trip.

Never mind the guy whose incompetence is doing the actual killing, blame the messenger.

And, thanks for admitting that Trump's killing people because, if that weren't true, then Woodward's 'waiting' would be a moot point. A point lost on you.

jeezus **** republicans are a trip.

Its not a moot point, its just a useful idiot propaganda story like the military one was. Did you really not know CV-19 was deadly? I did. Then again I watched all of Trumps daily briefings. Fauci also stated that Trump converyed everything to the public that he and his colleagues conveyed to Trump. Sorry but covid is going to go away.

Let us not forget DeBlasio hanging out a subway door pretending he rides subways and encouraging riders in mid MARCH!

Or Mayor Marty Walsh implying we were racists for not eating in china town when this crap first started. Anyone want the video?

Or Mayor Marty Walsh implying we were racists for not eating in china town when this crap first started. Anyone want the video?

Or Nancy Pelosi being asked about the CHINESE New Years parades across the country going forward and she said "We need to show solidarity with our Chinese population and it is racist to close down travel from China"

Or Nancy Pelosi being asked about the CHINESE New Years parades across the country going forward and she said "We need to show solidarity with our Chinese population and it is racist to close down travel from China"

I almost forgot. The new gambit if for the left to claim this virus came from EUROPE so they can blame Trump for not shutting down travel from EUROPE fast enough when they screamed bloody murder when he shut down travel from the place where the virus originated/

The Goebbelsians are out promoting this lie for the sheeple.

Woodward is an assassin, like the Goebbelsian news

Well, he's certainly responsible for thousands of deaths in this case.

Think of it, he had knowledge of this vital lifesaving information about the pandemic and sat on it for seven months so he could release it before the election.

Well, he's certainly responsible for thousands of deaths in this case.

Think of it, he had knowledge of this vital lifesaving information about the pandemic and sat on it for seven months so he could release it before the election.

What knowledge did he have that Fauci didn't?

One admitted guilt twice, and the other was convicted on 7 counts of federal crimes! What are you talking about? The justice system is not the left, nor is it supposed to be left or right. What would your response be if I declared that the right unfairly went after Hillary Clinton? Your delusional obsession is obviously clouding your judgement.

Hillary Clinton was never charged with anything so that is an irrelevant example. The fact that she wasn't while Flynn was lured into a perjury trap and Stone had SWAT teams show up at his house shows the blatant political nature of those at the top of the FBI under Obama. They only went after Flynn and Stone to get at Trump but it failed because Flynn and Stone have nothing to give them.

What knowledge did he have that Fauci didn't?

He knew for 7 months that Trump was downplaying the pandemic and said nothing!!!1~~1

If you believe that people died because of Trump downplaying the pandemic, seems like you've got to question why Woodward sat on this info and let them die.

Let's say you're a reporter and you interview a Restaurant owner who admits he's killing 5 people every day with bad shrimp.

Do you wait 7 months to publish a book about it? Not unless you're a vile sociopath.

Last edited:
He knew for 7 months that Trump was downplaying the pandemic and said nothing!!!1~~1

If you believe that people died because of Trump downplaying the pandemic, seems like you've got to question why Woodward sat on this info and let them die.
This darling of the left was afraid to correct Trump?

This darling of the left was afraid to correct Trump?

Well, he wasn't so afraid he didn't write a book about it. He just let people die for seven months before he got around to it.

Probably figured all those deaths would help the book sales.

Its not a moot point, its just a useful idiot propaganda story like the military one was. Did you really not know CV-19 was deadly? I did. Then again I watched all of Trumps daily briefings. Fauci also stated that Trump converyed everything to the public that he and his colleagues conveyed to Trump. Sorry but covid is going to go away.

Trump lied, people died.

#NegligentGenocide

Woodward has descended into hackery. That's why this appeals to you. That Biden advised against panic over the virus last Spring just didn't fit the DNC playbook, and he's now singing a different tune. I'd say your hypocrisy is astonishing, but it's become so commonplace it's almost boring to point it out.

Your rebuttal is hackery, I'll grant you that much.

Goebbelsian lies that you swallowed up like you were giving a Mai Tai on a hot summers day in Hawaii.

If you think that is prose, don't quit your day job.

Besides, I don't drink the sweet drinks, prefer straight bourbon.

If you think that is prose, don't quit your day job.

Besides, I don't drink the sweet drinks, prefer straight bourbon.

I love the term I coined.FAKE News is way too tame for the MSM and DNC today, They are perpetrating evil through their lies. The outgrowth was two cops being ambushed and shot and in critical condition and blacks blocking the entry to the hospital cheering for them to die.

Press people and DNC.BEHOLD the evil you have created.

Back
Top Bottom