• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

These people are complicit in Trump's negligent genocide

Buying the words spoken directly by the president?

No, that the words on tape matter to anyone but the most TDS infected individuals now desperate to do anything to win an election. Would you prefer Trump told us COVIDwas never going away and that we all were about to die? The disease is going to go away. Sorry, I know you all dont want to admit it, but in case you havent noticed, people are pretty pissed off that even Pelosi agreed with Trump behind closed salon doors.

And the idiot we have for president gave him 18 interviews...... All recorded... This should settle the jeanyush debate once and for all... :lol:

Yeah, Trump ranted on and on about Fear, called Woodward all sorts of names, and then consents to 9 hours of tape recorded Q&A with same guy?

There's a jan-u-wine genius, very stable, indeed, for ya !

Turn's out Lindsay Graham helped persuade Trump to do it, another very fine genius, as well !

No, that the words on tape matter to anyone but the most TDS infected individuals now desperate to do anything to win an election. Would you prefer Trump told us COVIDwas never going away and that we all were about to die? The disease is going to go away. Sorry, I know you all dont want to admit it, but in case you havent noticed, people are pretty pissed off that even Pelosi agreed with Trump behind closed salon doors.

I wouldn't expect you to change your opinion of Trump no matter what he was recorded as saying... What should worry Trump supporters is whether those voters in the middle will accept a president lying to them about the severity of the threat facing the country.

I wouldn't expect you to change your opinion of Trump no matter what he was recorded as saying... What should worry Trump supporters is whether those voters in the middle will accept a president lying to them about the severity of the threat facing the country.

Nothing was said on those tapes we didnt already know and hear. If you guys actualyl watched all of the briefings you would know this. All of the information given to Trump was given to the public per Fauci himself. Congrats this is two nothing burgers in one week. The lefts desperation is pathetic.

Nothing was said on those tapes we didnt already know and hear. If you guys actualyl watched all of the briefings you would know this. All of the information given to Trump was given to the public per Fauci himself. Congrats this is two nothing burgers in one week. The lefts desperation is pathetic.

You knew he was lying?

I see no difference. What I do see is leftist desperation to confirm a false narrative. Those of us with eyes can see what happened, and even demented old Biden is echoing what Trump actually did, as if it's something new. Besides, most of y'all panicked anyway, and then decided there was perhaps political ground to gain, so states like PA, CA, and MI remain shut down. All of that and more while Pelosi blocks assistance to people suffering from such insanity. You leftists are insufferable.

He's on tape, dude. Check mate.

He knew he was being recorded. He knew all about Woodward's prior book, "Fear', he ranted on a bout it, called Woodward names, and after all that, consents to 9 hours of taped sessions with the same guy.

There is no desperation here, what we have is someone being handed a rope and hanging himself.

Moreover, Woodward is a republican.

Bob Woodward - Wikipedia
Woodward believed the Bush administration's claims of Iraqi weapons of mass destruction prior to the war. During an appearance on Larry King Live, he was asked by a telephone caller, "Suppose we go to war and go into Iraq and there are no weapons of mass destruction", Woodward responded "I think the chance of that happening is about zero. There's just too much there".

No lefty would have ever said "the chances of there being no WMD are zero".

Moreover, Woodward's credentials are impeccable, the film "All The President's Men" were made from Woodward & Bernstein's book of the same title, no to mention:

Woodward himself has been a recipient of nearly every major American journalism award, including the Heywood Broun award (1972), Worth Bingham Prize for Investigative Reporting (1972 and 1986), Sigma Delta Chi Award (1973), George Polk Award (1972), William Allen White Medal (2000), and the Gerald R. Ford Prize for Reporting on the Presidency (2002). In 2012, Colby College presented Woodward with the Elijah Parish Lovejoy Award for courageous journalism as well as an honorary doctorate.[41]

Woodward has authored or co-authored 18 nonfiction books in the past 35 years. All 18 have been national bestsellers and 12 of them have been No. 1 national nonfiction bestsellers—more No. 1 national nonfiction bestsellers than any contemporary author.
[...]
Fred Barnes of the Weekly Standard called Woodward "the best pure reporter of his generation, perhaps ever."[47] In 2003, Albert Hunt of The Wall Street Journal called Woodward "the most celebrated journalist of our age." In 2004, Bob Schieffer of CBS News said, "Woodward has established himself as the best reporter of our time. He may be the best reporter of all time."[48]

In 2014, Robert Gates former director of the CIA and Secretary of Defense, said that he wished he'd recruited Woodward into the CIA, saying, "He has an extraordinary ability to get otherwise responsible adults to spill [their] guts to him...his ability to get people to talk about stuff they shouldn't be talking about is just extraordinary and may be unique."[49]

You don't achieve such accomplishments by telling lies. The only thing that is desperate here are disparaging comments by the right regarding Woodward.

Last edited:
This thread has shown how afraid the Trumplicans are of the truth, and the lengths they will go to to trash it, including disgracing themselves for this proven criminal, traitor, and anti-American president. In the light of proof of his treachery in his own recorded words, this proves starkly the cult of Trump, and how it is a textbook example of the definition.

Woodward is vainly trying to repeat his early in life success. I'm sure he's making money, but so does the National Enquirer. Such stuff appeals to those with only a loose association with reality.

Ah, yes- we really need to model our critical thinking Trump supporters and wait with bated breath for what his top people are finding on Obama’s secret birth certificate, for six years straight!:lamo

I doubt that Fauci would say anything any different.

His duty is to the public health. He is well aware that Trump feels no such obligation, duty or responsibility.

He is also aware that while Trump does not accept responsibility, he still has the power.

So, he’s not going to cross the baron (who thinks he really is a baron), until the political situation changes.

This isn’t the first time that Fauci has had to suck up for Trump’s stupidity and lies.

It remains to be seen whether it will be the last.

Woodward is vainly trying to repeat his early in life success. I'm sure he's making money, but so does the National Enquirer. Such stuff appeals to those with only a loose association with reality.

"vainly", but Woodward was successful in revealing another criminal President, again through tapes in the president's own voice and words! :lol: Your cult behavior is revealing a serious sickness.

Eventually covid will pass, but the hundreds of thousands who died needlessly due to Trump's negligent genocide will not be coming back to life.

As for Pelosi's Salon visit, fine. Compare that to Presidential derelection of duty, which WE HAVE ON TAPE, which results in negligent genocide.

Sorry, republicans must really be desperate if they believe this story is going to get traction. McEnany said 'we going to play the video on-loop'.

Be my guest, given the Trump tapes, it will really make you guys seem about as tall as ants. Obviously, she was set up. As if any woman who sees another woman cheat and the only sin is getting her hair done in the comfort of a Salon? This is what you think is going to take Pelosi down?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Get real.

Yeah, right.

Bob Woodward - Wikipedia
Woodward himself has been a recipient of nearly every major American journalism award, including the Heywood Broun award (1972), Worth Bingham Prize for Investigative Reporting (1972 and 1986), Sigma Delta Chi Award (1973), George Polk Award (1972), William Allen White Medal (2000), and the Gerald R. Ford Prize for Reporting on the Presidency (2002). In 2012, Colby College presented Woodward with the Elijah Parish Lovejoy Award for courageous journalism as well as an honorary doctorate.[41]

Woodward has authored or co-authored 18 nonfiction books in the past 35 years. All 18 have been national bestsellers and 12 of them have been No. 1 national nonfiction bestsellers—more No. 1 national nonfiction bestsellers than any contemporary author.
[...]
Fred Barnes of the Weekly Standard called Woodward "the best pure reporter of his generation, perhaps ever."[47] In 2003, Albert Hunt of The Wall Street Journal called Woodward "the most celebrated journalist of our age." In 2004, Bob Schieffer of CBS News said, "Woodward has established himself as the best reporter of our time. He may be the best reporter of all time."[48]

In 2014, Robert Gates former director of the CIA and Secretary of Defense, said that he wished he'd recruited Woodward into the CIA, saying, "He has an extraordinary ability to get otherwise responsible adults to spill [their] guts to him...his ability to get people to talk about stuff they shouldn't be talking about is just extraordinary and may be unique."[49]

I'll file that one in the wishful thinking department.

Eventually covid will pass, but the hundreds of thousands who died needlessly due to Trump's negligent genocide will not be coming back to life.

As for Pelosi's Salon visit, fine. Compare that to Presidential derelection of duty, which WE HAVE ON TAPE, which results in negligent genocide.

Sorry, republicans must really be desperate if they believe this story is going to get traction. McEnany said 'we going to play the video on-loop'.

Be my guest, given the Trump tapes, it will really make you guys seem about as tall as ants. Obviously, she was set up. As if any woman who sees another woman cheat and the only sin is getting her hair done in the comfort of a Salon? This is what you think is going to take Pelosi down?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Get real.

Biden called Trump a xenophobe when he shut down travel. That factually means more Americans would have died under always wrong Biden.
Lol. Yes..pelosi was setup as she made the appointment, knew the regulations and went in without a mask on because she didnt know she was telling everyone else to wear a mask for months. Do lefties actually believe people are this dumb?

I'll file that one in the wishful thinking department.

File it wherever you want. A nothing burger. The American public saw Trump speak daily of these very things. Good to see lefties finally catching up.

File it wherever you want. A nothing burger. The American public saw Trump speak daily of these very things. Good to see lefties finally catching up.

Just another hysterically driven faux outrage from the desperate to win-left; ssdd.

Can't have enough of them. :mrgreen:

Just another hysterically driven faux outrage from the desperate to win-left; ssdd.

Hahahha even they stopped their military angle. Took two days before that nothing burger got tossed.

Your sad story is that you think this is just about an election with no thought of the criminal dangers of a proven immoral narcissist president. For crying out loud, it's as plain as your cult behavior. There's a recording in the president's own voice and words admitting to dereliction of duty. Truly sick to deny it. You continue to disgrace yourself.

Funny, I never heard a peep from these letists when Fauci was downplaying the virus back in Feb and he's the "expert" we're all supposed to listen to. Just more desperation as Grandpa flubs it away.

False metaphor. The correct metaphor he is handed Trump rope and Trump hung himself.

See? HE'S GOT TRUMP ON TAPE, AND TRUMP KNEW HE WAS BEING RECORDED.

Capiche? Rope/hang self, etc ? See?

No assassin necessary when you are committing hari-kari.

On tape saying what exactly?

Back
Top Bottom