• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

These jewelry store employees DON'T PLAY....and take on a bunch of thugs..

Maidenrules29

Death to all but METAL!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

This is the best thing I've seen all year. Between this, the smoke shop owner stabbing the shit out of that idiot last week, and the bodega owner shooting the scumbag who had the AR-15, this is looking like a great pattern of citizens realizing that they can and must protect themselves and their property against these damn criminals. Maybe if enough of these incidents get media attention it can start serving as a deterrent.

I admire the spunk, to save the jewels, I do. I'd probably do the same and have is some situations. Hopefully it will detour, or they'll just be prepared and shoot the employees first next time.
I think it would be better to have a security door to a room the employees can run to, lock and call the police. They should have insurance for the goods. Or non breakable glass and locked doors to make it harder, and longer to grab and go.

I get worried these vigilantes are going to end up just getting killed. Being a criminal is a job to them, that method will just work once. The next time they'll come prepared.

But yeah, it's difficult owning these easy to rob businesses. It's a tough job. Maybe people should just buy jewelry online. They get hit often.

This is the best thing I've seen all year. Between this, the smoke shop owner stabbing the shit out of that idiot last week, and the bodega owner shooting the scumbag who had the AR-15, this is looking like a great pattern of citizens realizing that they can and must protect themselves and their property against these damn criminals. Maybe if enough of these incidents get media attention it can start serving as a deterrent.

I admire their bravery, but only fools get into fair fights.

They should have shot the assholes and let the families identify the bodies of these thugs later on downtown.

I admire their bravery, but only fools get into fair fights.

They should have shot the assholes and let the families identify the bodies of these thugs later on downtown.
So you're saying you'd rather that incident had been a shoot-out rather than a fist-fight? (because if the staff are expected to be armed, the criminals would be fools not to be armed - and to shoot first - themselves).

So you're saying you'd rather that incident had been a shoot-out rather than a fist-fight? (because if the staff are expected to be armed, the criminals would be fools not to be armed - and to shoot first - themselves).

Thugs belong in the morgue.

I don't care if you like it or not.

Thank you for making my day!

I am hoping that one day when some sweet delicate young men decide to sucker punch an Asian or Jewish victim, some bystanders will sucker punch those cowardly young gentlemen, who will run off in shock. They can dish it out but can't take it!

Thugs belong in the morgue.

I don't care if you like it or not.
I think you missed my point. If there is a shoot-out, it isn't necessarily the "thugs" who end up in the morgue.

OMG those store owners are lucky as shit that they only had to face some little ******s... What idiots. I could have ripped the owners apart by myself.

Back
Top Bottom