• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

These are the states where abortion rights will still be protected if Roe v. Wade is overturned

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Sixteen states plus DC have laws that protect abortion access without Roe v. Wade. See above.
I'm guessing these 16 states will be gaining House seats after the 2030 census.

In Alabama women are being fitted for long red dresses

I'm guessing these 16 states will be gaining House seats after the 2030 census.

They don't need to wait that long. All it takes is the women going to sanctuary states for abortions to never come back.

They don't need to wait that long. All it takes is the women going to sanctuary states for abortions to never come back.
Unfortunately, that scenario will actually increase the power of the troglodytes that remain.

IMO a shitload of boyfriends and fiances are going to be taking their girlfriends on interstate 'vacations'.

We will end up seeing clinics nearest the borders of neanderthal red states. And motels with special rates. Most likely private foundations will be funneling $$ to clinics and hospitality businesses in those areas and it will give some good, honest people new businesses and opportunities.

IMO a shitload of boyfriends and fiances are going to be taking their girlfriends on interstate 'vacations'.

We will end up seeing clinics nearest the borders of neanderthal red states. And motels with special rates. Most likely private foundations will be funneling $$ to clinics and hospitality businesses in those areas and it will give some good, honest people new businesses and opportunities.
Not to mention the number of women who bleed to death after a botched amateur attempt, and a massive increase in unwanted babies being left at fire stations.

Is it possible to buy stock in orphanages?

Not to mention the number of women who bleed to death after a botched amateur attempt, and a massive increase in unwanted babies being left at fire stations.

Is it possible to buy stock in orphanages?

It's called foster care and we already pay shitloads of $$ for it now.

Reactions: lwf
It's called foster care and we already pay shitloads of $$ for it now.
I was being facetious. Sometimes my gallows humor gets the better of me.

Back
Top Bottom