• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

These Are The People In Your Neighborhood...

ChezC3

Relentless Thinking Fury
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I went to the link and read about it.

Sounds like an interesting place to live.

Cop bitten by dog, 3 in custody after armed robbery on NW Side - chicagotribune.com

The area in question isn't my neighborhood exactly but perilously close. This is why CCW is supported, and this is why CCW is needed. But keep putting up speed camera's Rahm, cuz I know the streets of Chicago being used as drag strips is the city's biggest concern...

My grandparents live not far from there,in Portage Park. Getting to be some violent crime around them,can only imagine what it's like in Albany Park.

So if we stop the speed camera roll out and then give out CCW permits there will be no more crime ?

Why didn't we think of that sooner.

So if we stop the speed camera roll out and then give out CCW permits there will be no more crime ?

Why didn't we think of that sooner.

Well, usually my posts are for adults who can navigate the ocean of critical thought on their own.

You're in need of a tug it would seem...

I'm sorry, it's not that I can't help you, but that I won't...

You're on your own I'm afraid...:sinking:

Bon Voyage..

Back
Top Bottom