• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There's a mouse living in my bedroom

Daqueef

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I found what seemed to be a FREAKING MOUSE living behind my bed. I had heard what seemed to be scratches coming from inside the wall but I just thought it was my brother because his bedroom is right next to mine. It was only when I had dropped a piece of paper down the side of my bed I got a torch and saw what looked like a mouse stationary. I think there's only one but I was scared shitless. I'm a male by the way so don't emasculate me, aha. I got my brothers to see if it actually was a mouse (because it wasn't moving) and then apparently it scurried across the room and went behind my wardrobe, which is right next to my bed. I have two cats and my older brother was trying to bring them upstairs to catch the mouse but since they've always had to stay downstairs they're scared shitless to come upstairs and he couldn't even carry them to force them up. So then my brothers gave up and just left me with a mouse in my bedroom expecting me to be fine. I won't go as far to say I have a phobia of mouse, but I'm not going to sleep until I know that mouse has gone... so that may be a while. I'll stay up all night and probably sleep on the sofa downstairs at lunchtime or something, aha. I know if I see that mouse move across my bedroom (I haven't actually seen it move yet because I was hiding downstairs because I was terrified) I will never go in my bedroom again until it has gone. Like I said I don't think I have a phobia of mice because I would literally be having a mental breakdown right now but I'm definitely not a fan of them. All I can think is that the mouse will climb into my bed and I will wake up to a mouse sleeping on me and that will scar me for life. Is there anyway to get mice away from your bedroom without something that will leave a dead mouse in my bedroom or in a trap (because no one's gonna touch that)? I know you can get those things that make a high pitched noise but they're too expensive

I found what seemed to be a FREAKING MOUSE living behind my bed. I had heard what seemed to be scratches coming from inside the wall but I just thought it was my brother because his bedroom is right next to mine. It was only when I had dropped a piece of paper down the side of my bed I got a torch and saw what looked like a mouse stationary. I think there's only one but I was scared shitless. I'm a male by the way so don't emasculate me, aha. I got my brothers to see if it actually was a mouse (because it wasn't moving) and then apparently it scurried across the room and went behind my wardrobe, which is right next to my bed. I have two cats and my older brother was trying to bring them upstairs to catch the mouse but since they've always had to stay downstairs they're scared shitless to come upstairs and he couldn't even carry them to force them up. So then my brothers gave up and just left me with a mouse in my bedroom expecting me to be fine. I won't go as far to say I have a phobia of mouse, but I'm not going to sleep until I know that mouse has gone... so that may be a while. I'll stay up all night and probably sleep on the sofa downstairs at lunchtime or something, aha. I know if I see that mouse move across my bedroom (I haven't actually seen it move yet because I was hiding downstairs because I was terrified) I will never go in my bedroom again until it has gone. Like I said I don't think I have a phobia of mice because I would literally be having a mental breakdown right now but I'm definitely not a fan of them. All I can think is that the mouse will climb into my bed and I will wake up to a mouse sleeping on me and that will scar me for life. Is there anyway to get mice away from your bedroom without something that will leave a dead mouse in my bedroom or in a trap (because no one's gonna touch that)? I know you can get those things that make a high pitched noise but they're too expensive

Get a mouse trap, or keep your cats in your bedroom. Problem solved.

First you need to clean really well eliminate any source of food or bedding material. Using a high quality peppermint oil and mothballs have worked well for me in the past. If all else fails blame Trump or Biden.

First you need to clean really well eliminate any source of food or bedding material. Using a high quality peppermint oil and mothballs have worked well for me in the past. If all else fails blame Trump or Biden.
Bedding material?

I’ll rent you the ferile we take care of. She’s a stone killer. Always leaving me offerings of dead mice by the front door.

Leave food and water out for it.
Humanely trap it and then release it away from your home.

it's a rat, mice don't scratch like that

Back
Top Bottom