• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There May Be Tapes of Ivanka and Trump Jr

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
A little thing that happened last summer (yes it was only last summer) is going to come back to haunt the Trump family big time. Michael Cohen's tapes, and it looks like Trump and Cohen spent a lot of time talking to Don Jr and Ivanka.

Among the things Cohen lied to Congress about was keeping Trumps kids informed about the deals particularly deals with the Russians. The Cohen tapes could be the smoking gun Mueller has.

Ex-prosecutor hints Michael Cohen may have secretly recorded Don Jr. and Ivanka: ‘Lordy, I hope there are tapes’

Add conspiracy, bribery, and countless federal election laws to crimes The Trump Crime Family have committed.

And you delude that looking into a perfectly legal potential real estate development, and whether or not COHEN LIED about who knew about it = "a crime by the Trump family"...how, exactly?

I mean here , in the REAL: WORLD, not Madeup Bull**** Leftgoofyworld...

And you delude that looking into a perfectly legal potential real estate development, and whether or not COHEN LIED about who knew about it = "a crime by the Trump family"...how, exactly?

I mean here , in the REAL: WORLD, not Madeup Bull**** Leftgoofyworld...

Tapes are evidence to said crimes. However way you look at it. It is not legal to bribe an international leader with a $50 million penthouse so you can get a business deal during an election.

It's amazing how much people who are supposedly pro-business and pro-law don't know much about either of those two things.

Tapes are evidence to said crimes. However way you look at it. It is not legal to bribe an international leader with a $50 million penthouse so you can get a business deal during an election.

It's amazing how much people who are supposedly pro-business and pro-law don't know much about either of those two things.

No tapes are tapes. There has to be RECORDINGS OF CRIMES ON THEM, for them to be recordings of crimes.

Once again, please cite the CRIME you keep deluding took place.

A real estate developer can OFFER WHATEVER AMNENITY HE/SHE CHOOSES to SWEETEN A DEAL.

Feel free to continue MAKING UP NONEXISTENT CRIMES from your Spoonfeedings in Leftgoofyworld, the Fake News/Lying Left ALWAYS DO.

How would you describe allowing your ENEMY to take control of 20% of your nation's uranium reserves (as in NUCLEAR WEAPONS FUEL ? ), and then allowing them to ILLEGALLY EXPORT IT TO POINTS UNKNOWN?

Or ordering our intel to STAND DOWN after you learned that the SAME ENEMY, was messing with our election?

What, exactly would THAT BE, IN LEFTGOOFYWORLD???

A little thing that happened last summer (yes it was only last summer) is going to come back to haunt the Trump family big time. Michael Cohen's tapes, and it looks like Trump and Cohen spent a lot of time talking to Don Jr and Ivanka.

Among the things Cohen lied to Congress about was keeping Trumps kids informed about the deals particularly deals with the Russians. The Cohen tapes could be the smoking gun Mueller has.

Ex-prosecutor hints Michael Cohen may have secretly recorded Don Jr. and Ivanka: ‘Lordy, I hope there are tapes’

Leaders of the Trump companies should have been informed on the state of negotiations in Russia...that is how you run a business...the leaders have to know what is going on.

It is not legal to bribe an international leader with a $50 million penthouse so you can get a business deal during an election.
Your understanding of what occurred is lacking.
It was not a bribe and not a violation of law.
Giving Putin a $50 million penthouse was to draw other tenants, which is for the purpose of marketing the other "apartments" which is a legitimate reason.

The Trump Organization Planned To Give Vladimir Putin The $50 Million Penthouse In Trump Tower Moscow

[...]

Sater told BuzzFeed News today that he and Cohen thought giving the Trump Tower’s most luxurious apartment, a $50 million penthouse, to Putin would entice other wealthy buyers to purchase their own. “In Russia, the oligarchs would bend over backwards to live in the same building as Vladimir Putin,” Sater told BuzzFeed News. “My idea was to give a $50 million penthouse to Putin and charge $250 million more for the rest of the units. All the oligarchs would line up to live in the same building as Putin.” A second source confirmed the plan.

[...]

The Trump Organization Planned To Give Vladimir Putin The $50 Million Penthouse In Trump Tower Moscow | BuzzFeed

There May Be Tapes of Ivanka and Trump Jr
Given VTB Bank's CEO's remark -- "I can ... get Ivanka to spin in Putin’s Kremlin office chair" -- I shudder to think of what some tape of Ivanka may show.

~ It seems Cohen will lie on demand. Seems he is an "equal opportunity" lier. `:liar
Should make a great witness ...

On the matter of $50M, that’s not looking criminal in and of itself. It’s Felix, it was only floated in a business deal for business reasons, so it seems.

At best tapes would cooperate that the president lied to the public. But the idea that this has to be proven yet again is silly...it’s a well known fact of reality that trump lies about anything and everything, and his supporters know this, and love him for it.

The issue with trump tower is that trump and his people lied to obscure it...in some cases..at least three, being willing to commit a crime in doing so. This means Russia now had leverage on them.( or even more leverage). This compromises them. It should be a concern for all Americans. But it’s just the tip of the iceberg it seems.

Giving Putin a $50 million penthouse was to draw other tenants, which is for the purpose of marketing the other "apartments" which is a legitimate reason.

The Trump Organization Planned To Give Vladimir Putin The $50 Million Penthouse In Trump Tower Moscow

[...]

Sater told BuzzFeed News today that he and Cohen thought giving the Trump Tower’s most luxurious apartment, a $50 million penthouse, to Putin would entice other wealthy buyers to purchase their own. “In Russia, the oligarchs would bend over backwards to live in the same building as Vladimir Putin,” Sater told BuzzFeed News. “My idea was to give a $50 million penthouse to Putin and charge $250 million more for the rest of the units. All the oligarchs would line up to live in the same building as Putin.” A second source confirmed the plan.

[...]

The Trump Organization Planned To Give Vladimir Putin The $50 Million Penthouse In Trump Tower Moscow | BuzzFeed

On the matter of $50M, that’s not looking criminal in and of itself. It’s Felix, it was only floated in a business deal for business reasons, so it seems.

At best tapes would cooperate that the president lied to the public. But the idea that this has to be proven yet again is silly...it’s a well known fact of reality that trump lies about anything and everything, and his supporters know this, and love him for it.

The issue with trump tower is that trump and his people lied to obscure it...in some cases..at least three, being willing to commit a crime in doing so. This means Russia now had leverage on them.( or even more leverage). This compromises them. It should be a concern for all Americans. But it’s just the tip of the iceberg it seems.

There's also the fact of the matter that Trump used the power of the Presidency to attempt to lift Russian Sanctions so that he can get the deal done. That is the definition of Collusion and obviously not in the best interests of the United States, just Trump. Something that months ago, he swears never happened.

Add conspiracy, bribery, and countless federal election laws to crimes The Trump Crime Family have committed.

Give me a break! These people don’t care about how I voted or every other Republican. Let me ask you this question. What if Hillary won and the Republicans has evidence of her dossier! Is that enough to impeach her? You know it’s funny how the democrats would do anything to win because they don’t have any ground with citizens

Give me a break! These people don’t care about how I voted or every other Republican. Let me ask you this question. What if Hillary won and the Republicans has evidence of her dossier! Is that enough to impeach her? You know it’s funny how the democrats would do anything to win because they don’t have any ground with citizens

This word salad makes absolutely no sense. Try again

That would be a most welcome development. Lets all cross our fingers and light church candles on this one.

Trump has his court room lawyers.

However Cohen is not one of them. He was his lawyer that he used for criminal activities, basically one of his fall guys.

Cohen was aware of this and recorded illegal activities to cover his own ass.

The kids being on tape only indicates that the trump crime family is literally a family business...

That would be a most welcome development. Lets all cross our fingers and light church candles on this one.

I prefer to pray to the gods of justice.

America has been a victim of the largest con in world history and the only way to get any of our credibility back is to put it to a stop, and prosecute the perpetrators, emphasis on traitors...

"Has evidence of her dossier"? What does that even mean?

[...]

[...]

Isn't the right wing position that trump was just selling his name.

What sater says makes it sound like they were actually planning to build the thing themselves.

How would you describe allowing your ENEMY to take control of 20% of your nation's uranium reserves (as in NUCLEAR WEAPONS FUEL ? ), and then allowing them to ILLEGALLY EXPORT IT TO POINTS UNKNOWN?
Speaking of deluded.

May be? Well that's proof.

There's also the fact of the matter that Trump used the power of the Presidency to attempt to lift Russian Sanctions so that he can get the deal done. That is the definition of Collusion and obviously not in the best interests of the United States, just Trump. Something that months ago, he swears never happened.
Fact? *sigh* No.

Isn't the right wing position that trump was just selling his name.

What sater says makes it sound like they were actually planning to build the thing themselves.
Did I speak to any wing's position, or did I perhaps speak to the factuality of the possible arrangement being proposed to give a $50 Million penthouse to Putin?

I could answer that question for you but since you do not appear to understand what was said the first time around I suggest you give it some more thought, or at least correct you train of thought.

There could be a sex tape with trump jr and his sister - and the far right 'religious' trumpsters wouldn't care less. In fact many of them would praise the incest as strong family values. I mean you can't get any closer to a family member than ********* them. Right?

Back
Top Bottom