• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There is no (macro) evolution

Pin dÁr

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
There is no (macro) evolution, there was not, there is not and there never will be any macro evolution.

Yes, there is micro evolution.

Before we start, I am not a creationist.
People think you have to be a creationist to dismiss the extremely stupid macro-evolution theory.
That is how stupid people think.

Just looking at the missing facts! If there is no evidence to support the non-sense we have to do away with the non-sense.

But eh?! Let's face it. People are brainwashed with this nonsens at school.
So, the cognitive dissonance will run amok!

let's see.

There is no (macro) evolution, there was not, there is not and there never will be any macro evolution.

People think you have to be a creationist to dismiss the extremely stupid macro-evolution theory.

Just looking at the missing facts! If there is no evidence to support the non-sense we have to do away with the non-sense.

let's see.

Micro Evolution becomes Macro Evolution over time.

If you can accept that small changes can happen over small periods of time, why can't you accept that larger changes happen over larger periods of time?

let's see.

Where are the fossil remains of kangaroos in Antarctica?

If you can accept that small changes can happen over small periods of time, why can't you accept that larger changes happen over larger periods of time?

Of course I can accept that, no problem at all IF THERE IS EVIDENCE FOR THAT. There is none.
Me being able to accept that has nothing to do with that. EVIDENCE is what we need!
I can accept the moon is artificial. According to your standard here, that must be true.
Double standards now eh?!

I see this all the time, how people try to fit things into therir ideas.

sorry?? another strange posting.

If there's no such thing as evolution, then every animal that exists must have existed since they all were created. If this were the case, then fossil evidence would exist of every animal in every part of the earth from when the continents were joined. There should be fossils of kangaroos in Antarctica, lemurs in North America, elephants in New Zealand etc.

In technical terms, what do you think is the difference between macro and micro evolution? What mechanism do you believe prevents evolutionary changes crossing that line?

Do you have any proposed hypothesis to explain the diversity and changes in living species on the planets? I agree it’s not a necessity but I would have expected that if you hold such specific certainty regarding macro evolution, you’d at last have some ideas.

Have you tried looking for evidence in formal scientific environments (science forums, university websites, actual communications with professionals) or have you only looked on political forums?

Lots of postings of people. but what lacking in all their postings is: EVIDENCE.

Seems to be too difficult.

If there's no such thing as evolution, then every animal that exists must have existed since they all were created. If this were the case, then fossil evidence would exist of every animal in every part of the earth from when the continents were joined. There should be fossils of kangaroos in Antarctica, lemurs in North America, elephants in New Zealand etc.

why? Just sheer nonsense..again!

It is, of course, made way too complicated.

I once believed in macro evolution, until someone asked me to show the evidence,.
I couldn't! There isn't any!

Hence, no evidence, no macro evolution.

It is that simple. But this theory is too deep ingrained in people so they can't let go.

Well, it is a process.

Why?

And why reading it then?

Because you clearly have no understanding of what evolution actually is.
Untill I read it how coudl I know exactly what nonsense it was?
Its not like one of your CT videos that I alreay know is full of BS without needing to watch it. Remember expience can teach us thingas and one of the thing sit has taught us is that CT videos are all BS.

However using that exampel I supppose I could use my experience to know that any thread you start will be nonsense but I will allow you to post a few more before confirming that conclusion.

Because you clearly have no understanding of what evolution actually is.
Untill I read it how coudl I know exactly what nonsense it was?
Its not like one of your CT videos that I alreay know is full of BS without needing to watch it. Remember expience can teach us thingas and one of the thing sit has taught us is that CT videos are all BS.

However using that exampel I supppose I could use my experience to know that any thread you start will be nonsense but I will allow you to post a few more before confirming that conclusion.

wow! not again!

I am asking for evidence. You start attacking me instead of showing some!

I ike that! It looks ridiculous.

Please stop feeding the troll. All of his threads are identical. The subject is of no consequence.

Please stop feeding the troll. All of his threads are identical. The subject is of no consequence.

You are correct, my apologies.

Lots of postings of people. but what lacking in all their postings is: EVIDENCE.
Yes, including yours. Answering my questions in post #7 would be a good start.

No, it just becomes super duper extra micro evolution. Read a book.

;)

It is, of course, made way too complicated.

I once believed in macro evolution, until someone asked me to show the evidence,.
I couldn't! There isn't any!

Hence, no evidence, no macro evolution.

It is that simple. But this theory is too deep ingrained in people so they can't let go.

Well, it is a process.

It is incredibly arrogant to believe that because you personally don't have the evidence, that no evidence exists.

Research the evidence supporting evolution.

It is incredibly arrogant to believe that because you personally don't have the evidence, that no evidence exists.

Research the evidence supporting evolution.

Cters only google for stuff that reinforce their beliefs, they dont do any actual research, that might lead to learning something that goes against their dogma

why? Just sheer nonsense..again!

And why is that nonsense? Surely if evolution doesn't occur, then elephants would have been contemporary with dinosaurs, and there would be just as many anatomically modern fossils from the cretaceous extinction event? And how do you explain the diversity of life in the face of evidence of massive extinction events?

You may not have direct evidence of evolution, but a little brain power gives you plenty of circumstantial evidence.

There may be some validity (just some) based on how the definitions are arranged.
Micro evolution is fairly clear, Some organism develops with a mutation that gives it
some advantage over it's own species, it eats better, procreates better, and has more offspring.
Eventually the advantageous mutation becomes common, because of all of the above.
Macro evolution on the other hand, doesn't really fit.
If a mutation were to advance a species say 1000 generations,
it may not even be able to breed true.
I suspect the term macro evolution, is an artifact of our limited collection of fossils.
We only see snapshots of time, and many generations may pass before the next snapshot.
In terms of a measurement system, it would fall under what would be called a parallax error,
where the distance in time is not clearly apparent, and so the change over time looks greater.

let's see.

So, you can walk from New York to New Jersey. And you can walk from New Jersey to Pennsylvania. And you can walk from Pennsylvania to Maryland.

BUT

... you can't walk from New York to Maryland, because nobody takes steps that big.

Brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom