• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There He Goes Again. "Good ole Joe said he was a truck driver"

RetiredUSN

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The poor guy just can't help himself. He's been doing this his entire life and getting away with it. :ROFLMAO:

“And, anyway, I used to drive an 18 wheeler, man! I had to!” Biden said.

Actually....... Joe rode in a 18 wheeler one night in 1973 and then flew home.

After 4 years of Trump lying daily now Trumpsters are upset about lying politicians.... Lol..

Too funny..
I know right? Astounding hypocrisy but the Cult doesn't care.....besides:

LMAO

According to Joe..............right?

yea, as in WHATABOUT the thousands of Trump lies? Ooops! Besides he didn't lie, see my post.
Typical Cult response, ignore the item.

Cultist now?

Did you know that Joe Biden many times said that a trucker driver "drank his lunch" and killed his family?

He got caught in that lie and continued to lie about it for years.

Biden's made up as many stories as Brian Williams. Then there is his plagiarizing....

I hope my life is half as interesting as Biden imagines his to have been.

Did he ride in the truck or drive the truck? According to him, he rode in one. Some how I can't imagine ole Joe having a CDL licence and long hauling.

After 4 years of Trump lying daily now Trumpsters are upset about lying politicians.... Lol..

Too funny..

Joe loved truck drivers so much that he destroyed this mans good name for many years.

A truck driver!

Joe said that this man "drank his lunch" and killed his family. The mans name was Curtis Dunn. Mr. Dunn did everything he could to keep his truck off of Mrs. Biden's car when she pulled out in front of him and the State Troopers verified everything.

image4890681x.jpg

Just cause Joe picked a Lot Lizzard for his Vp does not make him a truck driver.

Biden has been a bullshitting politician his entire life. His lying nature is centered around always trying to direct his stories to target audiences, believing he is saying what he thinks they want to hear. If he is addressing a cattleman's convention, he would talk about how he drove cows on the Chisum trail and was once attacked by rustlers. If he is addressing a gay pride group in San Francisco, he would talk about the time he and Liberace once shared a hot tub together and watched Judy Garland movies. If he is addressing a group of 11 year old Girl Scouts, he would talk about the time he got his first period.

Joe loved truck drivers so much that he destroyed this mans good name for many years.

A truck driver!

Joe said that this man "drank his lunch" and killed his family. The mans name was Curtis Dunn. Mr. Dunn did everything he could to keep his truck off of Mrs. Biden's car when she pulled out in front of him and the State Troopers verified everything.

View attachment 67345120
Also a lie, but you seem not to care about veracity.

Joe said something.

Time to cue the outrage!

TEL-web-internet-outrage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom