• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There are ONLY 2 genders. All the rest is SJW brainwashing bull****[W:67]

enderpotato00

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm sorry folks there are only 2 genders. The rest are fake. There is no choice, you either feel one gender or not.

Re: There are ONLY 2 genders. All the rest is SJW brainwashing bull****

Identity is fluid. Today I am an asian lesbian. A hot one.

Identity is fluid. Today I am an asian lesbian. A hot one.

I identify as a non-binary Donkey Kong.

How do you define gender? Remember, it has a different meaning than sex.

The nature innate sense of oneself. Not a choice and just something people can make up. 99% of the population identifies with their birth sex. Only 1.4 million people are trans in this country. But no, sex isn't different from gender at all.

Russian nouns have three genders.

I'm sorry folks there are only 2 genders. The rest are fake. There is no choice, you either feel one gender or not.

So, if I'm reading you right, and I hope I am, there are more than two genders.

Thanks for clearing that up!

gender: the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
"traditional concepts of gender"
synonyms: sex

So, if I'm reading you right, and I hope I am, there are more than two genders.

Thanks for clearing that up!

No I said, you can only feel one of the TWO genders in this world. You can only feel Male or you can only feel Female.

The nature innate sense of oneself. Not a choice and just something people can make up. 99% of the population identifies with their birth sex. Only 1.4 million people are trans in this country. But no, sex isn't different from gender at all.

From a sociological point of view, gender is different from sex. You may want ro look up gender in a dictionary before you continue in this thread.

From a sociological point of view, gender is different from sex. You may want ro look up gender in a dictionary before you continue in this thread.

No you're just delusional if you think that people can just choose whatever gender they want.

either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated by social and cultural roles and behavior

I'm not buying this SJW bull**** that brainwashes kids into believing there are 30,000 different genders. Even most kids I know, laugh at the idea of 30,000 different genders.

Science has discovered chromosomes.
The sex determining chromosome pair are either XX (female) or XY (male).
Biologically, you are either one or the other. There are no other alternatives.

Now, whatever you want to do with yourself behind closed door, fine. No on has a right to question what you do in private.

Don't impose on anyone else.

Given all this, we'll get along just fine.

There was this micro history I once read probably a decade ago. It took place in a small town in early America. Someone, ordinarily perceived as male or female, I forgot which, was adament that they were the other or something else entirely. One would think that would be the end of it.

But no. They brought this person into court to demand a concrete answer, under penalty of law. They spent many resources trying to demand an answer that satisfied the public from this person. They just couldn't stand not knowing or not agreeing with what they saw. They ended up locking this person up, I think.

The reason why I bring this up is, it's rather odd how much energy people expend on this issue, don't you think? Like you, in general you, feel the compulsion to categorize someone and if that individual doesn't feel like they want to go into that box, you have a this completely disproportionate hissy fit over it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Now, whatever you want to do with yourself behind closed door, fine. No on has a right to question what you do in private.

Don't impose on anyone else.

Given all this, we'll get along just fine.

Gender and sexuality have been fluid for a very long time, the difference is how various cultures react to it. How are you defining the imposition on others?

There was this micro history I once read probably a decade ago. It took place in a small town in early America. Someone, ordinarily perceived as male or female, I forgot which, was adament that they were the other or something else entirely. One would think that would be the end of it.

But no. They brought this person into court to demand a concrete answer, under penalty of law. They spent many resources trying to demand an answer that satisfied the public from this person. They just couldn't stand not knowing or not agreeing with what they saw. They ended up locking this person up, I think.

The reason why I bring this up is, it's rather odd how much energy people expend on this issue, don't you think? Like you, in general you, feel the compulsion to categorize someone and if that individual doesn't feel like they want to go into that box, you have a this completely disproportionate hissy fit over it.

No why I have a problem with this is b/c liberals keep teaching kids this crap and brainwashing them to not be one sex or the other. They're confusing kids more on what they identify. Its unnecessarily complicated.

Gender and sexuality have been fluid for a very long time, the difference is how various cultures react to it. How are you defining the imposition on others?

Demanding that there are more than 2 sexes be recognized is an imposition. Its simply not factual.

There can be many flavors of behavior, that's left to the individual, and I don't care, nor does my caring or not make a difference.
If how they behave doesn't agree with me, I don't have to associate with them. Fair enough.

No why I have a problem with this is b/c liberals keep teaching kids this crap and brainwashing them to not be one sex or the other. They're confusing kids more on what they identify. Its unnecessarily complicated.

What you have seem to be a couple or a few issues:

1) You're arguing that liberals are teaching kids these things, therefore they do. Sometimes, I wouldn't doubt that's the case.

2) You're kind of ignoring that these instances, although consisting a small minority of the population, have always existed among us

3) You say it's confusing them. But I noticed you said immediately after that "it's unnecessarily complicated." That shows me it's your problem with more than two boxes. Hence why I told that anecdote a couple posts back.

No I said, you can only feel one of the TWO genders in this world. You can only feel Male or you can only feel Female.

Right. So it's easily possible to feel far more than just two geners.

Got it. Thanks.

But that's sex. That's a biological construct, and different from gender identity, which is a sociological construct that looks not just our physical makeup, but also our assumed roles, societial expectations, and the like.

I am analytical as anyone, but I hate this "there are only 2 genders" thing because the difference between sex andd gender, what they entail, what they cover, are quite well defined - and this thinking confuses sex, a biological construct, and gender - sociological construct... on top of the "300,000 genders" thing, who really believes that, because as much as I have seen people talk about fluidity, I've never seen people talk about it being so fluid that there are literally, in anyone's mind, that many - that just sounds like exaggerations that have been taken as gospel in certain circles, and is a bit ridiculous.

But that's sex. That's a biological construct, and different from gender identity, which is a sociological construct that looks not just our physical makeup, but also our assumed roles, societial expectations, and the like.

I am analytical as anyone, but I hate this "there are only 2 genders" thing because the difference between sex andd gender, what they entail, what they cover, are quite well defined - and this thinking confuses sex, a biological construct, and gender - sociological construct... on top of the "300,000 genders" thing, who really believes that, because as much as I have seen people talk about fluidity, I've never seen people talk about it being so fluid that there are literally, in anyone's mind, that many - that just sounds like exaggerations that have been taken as gospel in certain circles, and is a bit ridiculous.

Facts don't care bout your feelings.

There are two definitions of gender identity.

Medical Definition of gender identity.
1 : the totality of physical and behavioral traits that are designated by a culture as masculine or feminine.
2 : a person's internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male or female.

1: IS how society defines gender.

2: IS how an individual defines their own gender identity.

Meaning that an individuals self gender identity may not be the same as how a society defines their gender.

Gender roles for the most part are subjective on the individual level. Gender roles for a society are determined by the majority. The social construct of gender is not easily changed, but does happen.

Sex though is not subjective; humans are male, female, or varying degrees of both according to their chromosomes. You were born with chromosomes that say that you are male or female and in rare situations your chromosomes might well define your sex.

The problem is that usually people think that gender and sex are interchangeable words with the same definition.

Demanding that there are more than 2 sexes be recognized is an imposition. Its simply not factual.

There can be many flavors of behavior, that's left to the individual, and I don't care, nor does my caring or not make a difference.
If how they behave doesn't agree with me, I don't have to associate with them. Fair enough.

I thought the discussion was about gender not sex. Their's the biological component and the psychological one.

Remove the word "feel", it is science, not a feeling.

Back
Top Bottom