• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There are ONLY 2 genders. All the rest is SJW brainwashing bull****[W:67]

Re: There are ONLY 2 genders. All the rest is SJW brainwashing bull****

Demanding that there are more than 2 sexes be recognized is an imposition. Its simply not factual.

There can be many flavors of behavior, that's left to the individual, and I don't care, nor does my caring or not make a difference.
If how they behave doesn't agree with me, I don't have to associate with them. Fair enough.

Based on the OP it's a question of gender and not sex. Biologically there are two sexes, I don't think there's argument there. Gender however is a different matter and that's what's fluid and more subjective. I have no issue with what people identify as nor see it as an imposition any more than their preference in food.

From a sociological point of view, gender is different from sex. You may want ro look up gender in a dictionary before you continue in this thread.

Even in sociology, gender simply means what sex one identifies as, but one cannot identify as a sex that does not exist. So essentially, gender is still limited to the different sexes and that's it. If a gender is only a gender and not a sex it is fake. So for instance, someone can be born male and identify as male and they can be born female and identify as female. These are cis-gendered people. People can be born male and identify as female or be born female and identify as male. These are trans-gendered people. But if someone was born a male and identifies as otherkin, they are simply a fraud.

I'm sorry folks there are only 2 genders. The rest are fake. There is no choice, you either feel one gender or not.

Based on what research? I'm curious.

I'm sorry folks there are only 2 genders. The rest are fake. There is no choice, you either feel one gender or not.

Sorry, but there are more than 2 genders. To claim otherwise is to deny reality. Indeed there are also more than 2 sexes. But as to genders, civilizations throughout history have long recognized multiple genders - only recent Western civilization has clung to this current gender binary nonsense.

Based on what research? I'm curious.

Based on the entire field of environmental psychology.

Sorry, but there are more than 2 genders. To claim otherwise is to deny reality. Indeed there are also more than 2 sexes. But as to genders, civilizations throughout history have long recognized multiple genders - only recent Western civilization has clung to this current gender binary nonsense.

No there is male and female sexes. Intersex is not a sex, its a chromosomal problem.

Based on the entire field of environmental psychology.

Unh-huh. Care to link me to some actual research or summarized conclusions from an unbiased source?

Last edited:

Thats not my point. What I'm saying is that the Left makes a big deal out of trans people all the time.

The number of people in a oppressed or disadvantaged population makes it okay to have them be treated that way?

Have you actually expressed what your actual problem with "the left" making a "big deal out of trans people" is? Seems like you've just whined that people disagree with you

The number of people in a oppressed or disadvantaged population makes it okay to have them be treated that way?

Have you actually expressed what your actual problem with "the left" making a "big deal out of trans people" is? Seems like you've just whined that people disagree with you

No. Trans people have their rights, they don't need extra rights. They should have the same rights as everyone. The left constantly pushes this trans agenda all the time, even on YouTube. This would cause people to be more resistant to accept them.

No. Trans people have their rights, they don't need extra rights. They should have the same rights as everyone. The left constantly pushes this trans agenda all the time, even on YouTube. This would cause people to be more resistant to accept them.

How old are you?

Moderator's Warning:
Moving thread to the Sex and Sexuality Forum.

Also, let's focus on the topic and not so much on each other.

Did you even read the source to which you linked?

Evidence that gender has some basis in biology, though, in no way implies a strict gender binary, nor negates the existence of transgender and non-binary identities.

Come on, man.

My God! Against all available evidence, eohrnberger has just proved chromosomal disorders don't exist!

Affecting exactly what percentage of the population? And this minuscule population to be a basis for driving public policy?
That simply doesn't make any common sense. It is simply unreasonable to demand society to perform handsprings backwards and contort itself for such a small fraction.

It is up that fraction to live with and adapt to the society that we have, rather than contorting society to their demands. Do what they will behind closed door is no one's business. In public that's a different matter.

I thought the discussion was about gender not sex. Their's the biological component and the psychological one.

And as psychologically screwed up as some are, it is their expectation that society contort itself to their liking and demands? Not likely.

Based on the OP it's a question of gender and not sex. Biologically there are two sexes, I don't think there's argument there. Gender however is a different matter and that's what's fluid and more subjective. I have no issue with what people identify as nor see it as an imposition any more than their preference in food.

But that's sex. That's a biological construct, and different from gender identity, which is a sociological construct that looks not just our physical makeup, but also our assumed roles, societial expectations, and the like.

I am analytical as anyone, but I hate this "there are only 2 genders" thing because the difference between sex andd gender, what they entail, what they cover, are quite well defined - and this thinking confuses sex, a biological construct, and gender - sociological construct... on top of the "300,000 genders" thing, who really believes that, because as much as I have seen people talk about fluidity, I've never seen people talk about it being so fluid that there are literally, in anyone's mind, that many - that just sounds like exaggerations that have been taken as gospel in certain circles, and is a bit ridiculous.

People's imaginings running off on them, beyond all sense or reason, the invention of these supposed genders, and I suppose a government funded set aside or support for everyone of them? Don't be ridiculous.

Affecting exactly what percentage of the population? And this minuscule population to be a basis for driving public policy?
That simply doesn't make any common sense. It is simply unreasonable to demand society to perform handsprings backwards and contort itself for such a small fraction.

It is up that fraction to live with and adapt to the society that we have, rather than contorting society to their demands. Do what they will behind closed door is no one's business. In public that's a different matter.

So minorities should just go sit at the back of the bus and not complain? Why authority does the majority have to impose their worldview on the minority?

So minorities should just go sit at the back of the bus and not complain? Why authority does the majority have to impose their worldview on the minority?

Does it make sense to contort society for a single individual? (It's the other extreme).

Neither extreme makes sense.

Last I checked, there is a far greater percentage of the population which is minority than with chromosomal disorders.

Does it make sense to treat each child as if they had chromosomal disorders just because they might be afflicted?
SJW dogma appears to take the position in the affirmative.

If so, why aren't you injecting yourself with insulin? You might be a diabetic.
If so, why aren't you taking psychotropic medication? You might be a schizophrenic.
(and the list goes on and on)

Back
Top Bottom