• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

There’s a big hole in Trump’s frantic spin about the Woodward revelations

Yes. Oh Noes. Orange man Twumpie said the virus was bad and then told the people to be calm. The sky is falling Margaret!! Where's my comfort teddy?

i don't mind how long you stay in Stage 1. it's more satisfying to me when people, like yourself, stay in denial because then it hurts way more later.

i don't mind how long you stay in Stage 1. it's more satisfying to me when people, like yourself, stay in denial because then it hurts way more later.

In denial of what? That Trump tried to calm the snowflakes?

see, that's the stage i want you to stay in. can you do so for at least 45 more days?

There’s a big hole in Trump’s frantic spin about the Woodward revelations

170410-trumps-sells-nigeria-planes-feature.jpg

Panic? Just last week Trump held a political rally in North Carolina where Trump and the crowd were without masks and without social distancing.

Trump never cared about the COVID death and misery he inflicted on this country. The 190,000 dead are political collateral damage. All he cares about November 3rd.

Lol this is such a dumb argument.

What was his lie?

Are you ****ing kidding? I think the shorter list is, what he didn't lie about. When you admittedly "downplay" the truth, what you're doing is LYING.

Imagine there was a bus heading toward you at 80 miles per hour and I merely "downplayed" that truth, Trump style, by saying, "Don't worry, it's going to miss you". Would you feel I was lying as your teeth became embedded in the grill?

Lol this is such a dumb argument.

What's so dumb about the idea that a president who DID want to protect the people would insist they follow the guidance of the medical community in an epidemic? The dumb argument, if we're counting, is that a theoretical "panic" is worse than 200,000 dead Americans.

From the book it shows the absolute idiots that are left surrounding the President.

Kushner isn’t the only adviser portrayed as out of his depth. Brad Parscale, the former Trump campaign manager, is described as both innovative in the fields of marketing and data collection, and painfully overconfident about the talents he possesses. Towards the end of February, Woodward spoke with him about the state of the campaign, which was just about to enter the informal general election phase.

“They will make movies about us someday,” Parscale responded. After the 2020 election, he added, “my guess is there will be a huge rush of people wanting to befriend me. A lot of people think he’s going to win.”

By mid-July, Parscale had been demoted.

Are you ****ing kidding? I think the shorter list is, what he didn't lie about. When you admittedly "downplay" the truth, what you're doing is LYING.

Imagine there was a bus heading toward you at 80 miles per hour and I merely "downplayed" that truth, Trump style, by saying, "Don't worry, it's going to miss you". Would you feel I was lying as your teeth became embedded in the grill?

Lemme ask you. How did this affect your life? Or are you thinking other stupid peoples lives were harmed?

Orange man bad.He be numneted fer Niebell piece prize. Bad man. Ne not dsurve it

I love it when you guys throw TDS in my face. Means I am winning the argument.

:lamo No it doesnt. A person tagged with TDS is someone who has long ago abandoned independent thought and reason and are left only with anger, hatred and irrationality. NOt exactly the winning trifecta there.

:lamo No it doesnt. A person tagged with TDS is someone who has long ago abandoned independent thought and reason and are left only with anger, hatred and irrationality. NOt exactly the winning trifecta there.

Sorry, its enviable thrown up when one of you clowns HAS NO ARGUMENT.

THIS is what the big hubbub is over? LMAO

Well we've come to expect fawning, gushing, sycophancy from you in all things Trump®. Along with mindless covidiocy, and hatred of America, and fellow Americans from you, it drips venomously from every post..... :coffeepap

The day ends in "y" :cool:

he's not responsible for the virus.

he's responsible for our readiness and response to it. he screwed the pooch and admitted what he knew on tape.

he should be done. but i have no doubt that there are a ton of people dedicated to him, like you, that will still vote for him.

As usual, you are wrong. You would think you would get tired of that after a while, but apparently not. When discussing the dangers of the virus, Trump was discussing his decision of a week prior to stop travel from China. But I guess that is your idea of 'screwing the pooch' since Bidunce would not have made that move. And as far as informing the public goes, why do we know the name Anthony Fauci? Oh, thats right, its because Trump put him at the head of the group organizing the federal response and who has spoken freely and regularly and daily for the past 6 months. This is, like every other moronic left wing story that comes down the pike, a moronic left wing story. Stop getting suckered by these same people over and over and over again.

Sorry, its enviable thrown up when one of you clowns HAS NO ARGUMENT.

No, I only use it on those whose hatred for Trump prevents them from thinking clearly or posting intelligently. It has nothing to do with me or my ability to make an argument.

Tried to calm the snowflakes? He outright lied. Is Donald's MO to calm ANYTHING or is his MO to throw gasoline and a match at everything?

These comparisons to FDR and Churchill are rich as well. Both men NEVER tried to play down the risks or the task at hand. FDR called out the Japanese for their dastardly deception and stated that the American people would rise up in righteous indignation to smite them down. It was a call to arms against an enemy FDR characterized as a vicious beast.

Churchill said that the British people would fight the hun everywhere he could be met, on the beaches and in the towns and cities of Britain if need be. It was another call to arms.

In neither case did you hear, "poof our enemies will disappear as if by a miracle" or "15 huns going to 0". What Hannity horse crap. I see you guys have gotten your talking points.

No, I only use it on those whose hatred for Trump prevents them from thinking clearly or posting intelligently. It has nothing to do with me or my ability to make an argument.

Then its misapplied in my case and like it or not you boys whip that one out when you simply are left with no argument to make. So sorry...sell your crap elsewhere.

Then why are your arguments always so preposterous? Why do they ALWAYS match the right wing talking points of the day? Your brilliant "independent thinkin'"? :lamo

Yeah, so much failing!:cool:

Tried to calm the snowflakes? He outright lied. Is Donald's MO to calm ANYTHING or is his MO to throw gasoline and a match at everything?

These comparisons to FDR and Churchill are rich as well. Both men NEVER tried to play down the risks or the task at hand. FDR called out the Japanese for their dastardly deception and stated that the American people would rise up in righteous indignation to smite them down. It was a call to arms against an enemy FDR characterized as a vicious beast.

Churchill said that the British people would fight the hun everywhere he could be met, on the beaches and in the towns and cities of Britain if need be. It was another call to arms.

In neither case did you hear, "poof our enemies will disappear as if by a miracle" or "15 huns going to 0". What Hannity horse crap. I see you guys have gotten your talking points.

Some day you liberals will learn that there is a difference between lying and simply being wrong about something. But then again, none of you have ever bothered to learn what racism is or what fascism is either, so I dont hold out much hope that the brain power of the left will tick upward any time soon.

Then why are your arguments always so preposterous? Why do they ALWAYS match the right wing talking points of the day? Your brilliant "independent thinkin'"? :lamo

Yeah, so much failing!:cool:

Give me an example.

Telling the truth about why the government didn’t want the general public to buy and wear masks at the time probably would have created an even worse panic than there already was.

That is a very stupid comment. I look at Governor Cuomo's discussions about Covid 19 and his very informative and matter of fact discussions about WHY he was doing what he was doing, and no one panicked. When they finally got around to discussing 'why wear masks' there were plenty of tutorials on 'how to make your own cloth mask' out there. The people of NY were treated like adults, and responded like adults when Cuomo had his daily briefings over Covid 19

So you got nothin. What a surprise :roll:

Yeah, 34,751 posts of it, for ya, all yours! :lamo

Told ya your "work" was cut out for ya! Best hop to, see if you can figure it (my bet is no...)....

Back
Top Bottom