• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Theory: Whitaker is an FBI Plant

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The FBI apparently knew that Whitaker was a con man. What if they are using him just as much as Trump think he is using them? Remember, Comey figured that Trump would fire Sessions to install a loyalist. The FBI knows that Trump is planning or at least wants to fire Rosenstein. Rosenstein was recently spotted saying that he is perfectly fine with Trump's choice for Acting AG. Trump is acting like he doesn't even know Whitaker.

What's odd here?
1. That Rosenstein would be perfectly fine with Trump's choice.
2. Trump is acting like he doesn't even know Whitaker.

Why would Rosenstein be happy that Whitaker is in there but Trump not? Why would these two say polar opposite things of what they should be saying???? Trump should be defending Whitaker and Rosenstein should be blasting him. Not the other way around. The question now is, how did Trump come to pick Whitaker?

They just owned Trump, and he knows it.

Articles for Reference: Rosenstein calls Whitaker a 'superb' choice for acting attorney general

Trump on Friday: ‘I Don’t Know Matt Whitaker.’ Trump Last Month: ‘I Know Matt Whitaker.’

Last edited:
1m3lx9.jpg

The FBI apparently knew that Whitaker was a con man. What if they are using him just as much as Trump think he is using them? Remember, Comey figured that Trump would fire Sessions to install a loyalist. The FBI knows that Trump is planning or at least wants to fire Rosenstein. Rosenstein was recently spotted saying that he is perfectly fine with Trump's choice for Acting AG. Trump is acting like he doesn't even know Whitaker.

What's odd here?

Why would Rosenstein be happy that Whitaker is in there but Trump not? Why would these two say polar opposite things of what they should be saying???? Trump should be defending Whitaker and Rosenstein should be blasting him. Not the other way around. The question now is, how did Trump come to pick Whitaker?

Articles for Reference: Rosenstein calls Whitaker a 'superb' choice for acting attorney general

Trump on Friday: ‘I Don’t Know Matt Whitaker.’ Trump Last Month: ‘I Know Matt Whitaker.’

I don't think it's odd for Rosenstein to praise him. Rosenstein is a shrewd guy. He knows he's got to play this right if he's to avoid being Saturday Night Massacred.

Trump lying, that barely registers. Trump will say whatever he perceives to benefit him the most, regardless of truth. Regardless of whether he can be shown to be lying with video evidence.

I don't think it's odd for Rosenstein to praise him. Rosenstein is a shrewd guy. He knows he's got to play this right if he's to avoid being Saturday Night Massacred.

Trump lying, that barely registers. Trump will say whatever he perceives to benefit him the most, regardless of truth. Regardless of whether he can be shown to be lying with video evidence.

In my analysis. If Trump says he doesn't know you. That's bad news for you. Especially directly after he hires you. It means you are going down but there's an angle to be played here, and I'm almost positive this is what it is.

I cannot believe that the FBI is this incompetent about Whitaker. Something is up.

What's odd here?

Well, at least you got this in the right forum this time.

But hey...I feel like slumming. Let's talk.

1. Exactly who, in the FBI, do you think is using Trump?

2. You do know, don't you, that the FBI is controlled by the DOJ? Are you sure it's not someone in the DOJ who is targeting Trump? Maybe Rosenstein?

3. Speaking of Rosenstein, don't you think he's worried about what McCabe will do to him when the Grand Jury rips McCabe a new one?

That should give you a bit to chew on while you are constructing your conspiracy.

Oh...Your question...how did Trump come to pick Whitaker?

Answer: It doesn't matter. Whitaker is a temp. You should be more worried about who comes after.

Well, at least you got this in the right forum this time.

But hey...I feel like slumming. Let's talk.

1. Exactly who, in the FBI, do you think is using Trump?

2. You do know, don't you, that the FBI is controlled by the DOJ? Are you sure it's not someone in the DOJ who is targeting Trump? Maybe Rosenstein?

3. Speaking of Rosenstein, don't you think he's worried about what McCabe will do to him when the Grand Jury rips McCabe a new one?

That should give you a bit to chew on while you are constructing your conspiracy.

Oh...Your question...how did Trump come to pick Whitaker?

Answer: It doesn't matter. Whitaker is a temp. You should be more worried about who comes after.

Your questions are all inconsequential except for the first one. The answer to that question is of course Mueller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's politics, and Trump is losing the war. That was evident on Tuesday. One day, very soon, the rest of the GOP will decide that to save themselves he needs to fall under the bus. And, you know that those scumbags will not hesitate to do that.

What's odd here?

Jim Comey once said Rosenstein was "a survivor", and it was not said in a positive light. And I believe this explains his statement.

. One day, very soon, the rest of the GOP will decide that to save themselves he needs to fall under the bus. And, you know that those scumbags will not hesitate to do that.

Check the fox news twitter page. Not a thing all day ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom