• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Theory - Trump is Hedging His Bets

lurchadams

Zoom Warrior
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I can't find the youtube clip. It was Donny Deutsch on MSNBC theorizing that trump's not running to win - he's running to set himself up for his next gig which is:

TRUMP/HATE TV - a pay to stream network where trumpanzies can continue to hear the rantings of disgusting madman! The potential to make billions of dollars from the same rubes who attend his super spreader hate rallies!

He thinks trump will be more reserved at the next debate which I find harder to believe than the theory above!

I can't find the youtube clip. It was Donny Deutsch on MSNBC theorizing that trump's not running to win - he's running to set himself up for his next gig which is:

TRUMP/HATE TV - a pay to stream network where trumpanzies can continue to hear the rantings of disgusting madman! The potential to make billions of dollars from the same rubes who attend his super spreader hate rallies!

He thinks trump will be more reserved at the next debate which I find harder to believe than the theory above!
Stupid theory from a stupid man.

Stupid theory from a stupid man.
Why is it stupid? Trump has repeatedly flirted with the idea of creating his own news network and from his and his supoorters' perspective why would that be a bad thing?

Trump gets all the attention he wants, can make up things without any of the responsibility or hard work of being the president.

I know you've already declared it's impossible for Trump to lose, but if he does, he absolutely will be making his own "news" agency of some sort.

Why is it stupid? Trump has repeatedly flirted with the idea of creating his own news network and from his and his supoorters' perspective why would that be a bad thing?

Trump gets all the attention he wants, can make up things without any of the responsibility or hard work of being the president.

I know you've already declared it's impossible for Trump to lose, but if he does, he absolutely will be making his own "news" agency of some sort.
Donny Deutsch is pretending that Trump's trolls are serious. That's stupid.

I find it highly believable that Trump would do that. I think the attention he gets at those rallies has always mattered more than anything else.

Intelligent people don't want a president that trolls...
As long as the media keeps making shit up about him, he'll troll the media...and stupid people like Donny Deutsch.

It will fail, it's a trump project...

BTW who would loan him the start up money???

Trump cant believe his good fortune. He has been working to have his supporters threaten to stop watching fox. Then Rush announces his imminent death. Oh, the world owes me a livin'.
1603290527852.png

Wasn't Trump TV his plan four years ago too. Trump doesn't know what streaming is, so probably not that, but he loves TV and wants to be on TV all the time, so him trying to snatch his own media company is not that weird.

Wasn't Trump TV his plan four years ago too. Trump doesn't know what streaming is, so probably not that, but he loves TV and wants to be on TV all the time, so him trying to snatch his own media company is not that weird.
He knows what "streaming" is, but to him, it's what Moscow prostitutes do for him in his Moscow hotel rooms :)

He knows what "streaming" is, but to him, it's what Moscow prostitutes do for him in his Moscow hotel rooms :)
Just a thought, if Trump loses he will be of no further use to Putin, at which time he may release the pee tape.

Just a thought, if Trump loses he will be of no further use to Putin, at which time he may release the pee tape.
I wouldn't believe anything that came out of Moscow.
And nobody holds Trump in more contempt than I do.

It will fail, it's a trump project...

BTW who would loan him the start up money???
I don't think it would fail. This is what Trump is actually good at, unlike real estate development which he sucks at.
😁 For start up funds he could always GoFundMe. The stooges would love to give him all the money he wants.

No, that would be bad. Other assets would be less useful if he treated Trump like that.

If it is on a YouTube video, it must be true.

If it is on a YouTube video, it must be true.
I didn't say it was true or false. I was repeating a theory that sounded plausible to me.

A) From PRISON - likely impossible
B) Under house arrest - Possible, but he'd be handicapped in his ability to be out among his people.
C) Under "modified custody", like a "hardship license" where he's allowed home and at work....

Hmmm...well, I guess as long as no one gets a shot of his ankle monitor.
Now what happens when he refuses to pay his crew?

Back
Top Bottom