• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Then and Now

The president's job is to answer every question asked of him at any hour of the day by any person in the world.

Except when Shrimp are being bought.

Except when Shrimp buying is at hand... then priorities get shifted.

I was going to comment, but really, this is so stupid it isn't worth the effort.

How about if he was buying lobster instead? Should he answer then.

Not sure about Lobster. We only have shrimp as a definitive.

I was going to comment, but really, this is so stupid it isn't worth the effort.

I know right? How difficult is it for Obama to just answer the question.

I know right? How difficult is it for Obama to just answer the question.

How difficult is it for you to accept that he has no obligation to answer questions 24/7? Why do you want to make something out of nothing, besides your blind hatred? Why do you want to use our troop deaths to make political points?

How difficult is it for you to accept that he has no obligation to answer questions 24/7? Why do you want to make something out of nothing, besides your blind hatred? Why do you want to use our troop deaths to make political points?

Well I'd like to understand who my President is --- is he the guy that flys to Dover, keeps out the press and honors the dead fallen soldiers or is he the guy that, when asked about that same conflict where those dead soldiers are being killed every day says, "We're buying shrimp guys". I don't particularly see those two things are being congruent. And yes, he should answer 24/7 when it comes to people who died for their country. Call me crazy but it's the least he could do.

Seriously what's the point?

Seriously what's the point?

Whining about Obama. He is not even trying to make a point, or be coherent, or logical, or reasonable.

Whining about Obama. He is not even trying to make a point, or be coherent, or logical, or reasonable.

I understand your inability to address the concern. Attacking me or making accusatory statements doesn't cut it though.

I still don't get it? How you could possibly attribute the first picture, with the second picture? Two different circumstances, two different reactions. One is a sad moment, where he is honoring fallen soldiers. The second is a situation where he is on vacation, and spending time with his family, and is being confronted by reporters. It's not like someone came up to him with a picture of their dead son.

I still don't get it? How you could possibly attribute the first picture, with the second picture? Two different circumstances, two different reactions. One is a sad moment, where he is honoring fallen soldiers. The second is a situation where he is on vacation, and spending time with his family, and is being confronted by reporters. It's not like someone came up to him with a picture of their dead son.

See, but you are looking at it logically, and not hysterically.

Back
Top Bottom