• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The wrong approach to everything.

shakenbake19

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Okay, this is my first post, but not my first post ever.

I will just start by saying that political parties really don't make much sense. Why should we divide ourselves when our purpose as a nation is to unite? Republicans don't have a clue. Democrats don't have a clue. I've seen all of the crackpot 911 conspiracy theories i can handle. 911 sucked. It really did. But to say that Bush was setting it all up is stupid. I supported the war on Afghanistan, but i don't support the war on iraq for all of the right reasons. Not that "We want oil!" because why would gas prices be so high even before Katrina? It's not "We shouldn't be trying to take over the world!" That one is partially right. We should not be trying to police the world. Here is the reason we shouldnt've gone into iraq: North Korea. They are uch more dangerous than iraq. And we KNOW they have weapons. What i am saying is that we have more priorities in the world. I don't think we should be making as much enemies as we are. Everybody hates us now. The news networks are also to blame. They are all partisan in some way. In England and just about every other European country, they tell the news. That's all. They don't have ini-debates about who's right and who's wrong.

All the arguing is getting us nowhere, getting us nowhere way too fast.

Back
Top Bottom