• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The wreckage that Joe Biden might inherit in November

Biden must have both houses of congress or republicans will shut him down like they did Obama.

If they have that oportunity then they must work fast before Dumb azzes vote in some more republicans

Hahahhahahha mr better here just backed the **** down! *pats puppy on head* Good heel boy.

I have not backed down at all, just explained how I make money and it never is betting on overwhelming favorites. If you are wrong 1 out of 3 times you lose.

Nonetheless, I still strongly believe Biden will win, especially now with Kamala Harris as his running mate. All you have are the dumb white males voting for Trump. Most of the women, all the Black women, the young people and those men with brains will be voting for Trump and your ass will be toast because there are a lot more of them that you and Trump's shrinking base. Yes, I said shrinking, given that support among Trump supporters has dropped from 85% to 78% in the last 6 months and Trump could not afford to lose even 1% because he won 2016 by less than that.

I hope you are man enough to honor your pledge. I really want to see you go. I hate talking to self imposed blind people that don't give value to truth and knowledge.

Nonetheless, enjoy your stay here for the next 3 months. I hope you have another debate board picked so you can go there immediately thereafter.

There is a reasonably good chance that by the time the Joe Biden or Donald Trump is inaugurated in January there will be a reliable vaccine against the Corona virus. That will solve a lot of problems for whoever wins the election.

Maybe. But this crisis has exposed Trump’s ignorance and incompetence. People are beginning to realize that running a country is not the same thing as running a business or a reality TV show. It has shown that competence, experience on the job, and respect for science, expertise, and reality makes a difference. It has shown that it’s not all just about public perception, propaganda, demagoguery, and marketing. Maybe, just maybe, enough Americans have gotten that message to get Trump out of office by November.

Because this was just another crisis. There will be others: maybe an intractable post-virus recession, Climate change effects starting to really kick in (if you thought the consequences of this “coronavirus is no big deal and is just a democratic hoax” were bad, wait until the effects of “climate change is just a Chinese hoax” begins to kick in), Iran, Russia, China, the consequences of isolationism and the alienation of our European allies, healthcare, etc, etc... And even crises that we can’t even begin to foresee right now. Running a big, modern, complex, diverse, globally interdependent nation like the United States is tough work. Who knew it could be so complicated, and that you can’t just fix everything by cussing on Fox News and putting out stupid tweets?

A second Trump term would be catastrophic, America.

Last edited:
The wreckage that Joe Biden might inherit in November

LDQGXMGYEII6VHB337BZJQBZRA.jpg

Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Can you imagine four more years of this dysfunction? American would indeed be a ****hole country to borrow a crass term from Trump.

Vote Trump out of office. Vote for Joe Biden. Vote the GOP out of the Senate. Vote to save the United States from Trumps dereliction of duty, his corruption, and his racism.

Not only America but the rest of the world will breathe a sigh of relief when that dangerous and ignorant lunatic is gone

I have not backed down at all, just explained how I make money and it never is betting on overwhelming favorites. If you are wrong 1 out of 3 times you lose.

Nonetheless, I still strongly believe Biden will win, especially now with Kamala Harris as his running mate. All you have are the dumb white males voting for Trump. Most of the women, all the Black women, the young people and those men with brains will be voting for Trump and your ass will be toast because there are a lot more of them that you and Trump's shrinking base. Yes, I said shrinking, given that support among Trump supporters has dropped from 85% to 78% in the last 6 months and Trump could not afford to lose even 1% because he won 2016 by less than that.

I hope you are man enough to honor your pledge. I really want to see you go. I hate talking to self imposed blind people that don't give value to truth and knowledge.

Nonetheless, enjoy your stay here for the next 3 months. I hope you have another debate board picked so you can go there immediately thereafter.

hahahha explain it anyway you want. Mr odds maker here^ suddenly didn't like his own odds. Dont worry, only two lefties in the last year have manned up to make the statement. I calculated your odds of joining them to be extremely low.. near 0. I based that on your yapper style. I was correct.
Also, I've made 4 statements here on this forum alone. I've won each time. So far the lefties have welched not me. As an alpha I would be far more embarrassed by welching on a bet than sitting here posting.
But back to you. That awkward moment Mr oddsmaker here^ suddenly has 0 confidence in his odds making ability. Don't worry you wont be the last one that shoots his mouth off and then gets shrunken nut syndrome when challenged. Hey what are the odds you will man up and make the statement? 1 in 400000? oh wait...its 1 in never.

hahahha explain it anyway you want. Mr odds maker here^ suddenly didn't like his own odds. Dont worry, only two lefties in the last year have manned up to make the statement. I calculated your odds of joining them to be extremely low.. near 0. I based that on your yapper style. I was correct.
Also, I've made 4 statements here on this forum alone. I've won each time. So far the lefties have welched not me. As an alpha I would be far more embarrassed by welching on a bet than sitting here posting.
But back to you. That awkward moment Mr oddsmaker here^ suddenly has 0 confidence in his odds making ability. Don't worry you wont be the last one that shoots his mouth off and then gets shrunken nut syndrome when challenged. Hey what are the odds you will man up and make the statement? 1 in 400000? oh wait...its 1 in never.

Your post is based on a false premise to start with. The odds I mentioned are not MY odds but the ones in Las Vegas where people have put their own money on. What I stated CLEARLY is that I don't bet on big favorites. I never stated that I didn't believe the odds. I also stated that I feel strongly confident that Trump will lose but I am not willing to stupidly put my own stay here (as you have done), given that the election is not something I have any control over.

I think what you have done is just plain stupid because not only you can do nothing about it but the odds are not in your favor. I can see someone stating something where the odds are against you if you are personally in control of what happens, such as you running a 100-meter race against me or against someone else as the outcome depends on your own ability, but betting on Trump winning or losing when you have no control is pure blind ignorant gambling addiction

Dumb, dumb, dumb. The probabilities are against you to begin with simply because you are not using your head to make this kind of a stupid bet. It is pure Alpha male macho genitals making you do it. You are the typical person that supports Trump. Blind, uninformed, uneducated but with big balls attached.

Your post is based on a false premise to start with. The odds I mentioned are not MY odds but the ones in Las Vegas where people have put their own money on. What I stated CLEARLY is that I don't bet on big favorites. I never stated that I didn't believe the odds. I also stated that I feel strongly confident that Trump will lose but I am not willing to stupidly put my own stay here (as you have done), given that the election is not something I have no control over.

I think what you have done is just plain stupid because not only you can do nothing about it but the odds are not in your favor. I can see someone stating something where the odds are against you if you are personally in control of what happens, such as you running a 100-meter race against me or against someone else as the outcome depends on your own ability, but betting on Trump winning or losing when you have no control is pure blind ignorant gambling addiction

Dumb, dumb, dumb. The probabilities are against you to begin with simply because you are not using your head to make this kind of a stupid bet. It is pure Alpha male macho genitals making you do it. You are the typical person that supports Trump. Blind, uninformed, uneducated but with big balls attached.

hahahhahah dude ...not even reading your gibberish. Either man up or go sit on the bench with the rest of the people I have chumped.

You
bench_

_me in the game.

hahahhahah dude ...not even reading your gibberish. Either man up or go sit on the bench with the rest of the people I have chumped.

You
bench_

_me in the game.

Yes, this is you in the game!

bigballs2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom