• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The WOW in your mouth

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Really nice canned sardines in olive oil from Costco(I trust them,..... try to pass me some of them ruined with water though and I will have to slit your throat, naturally. (HUMOR WARNING)), Tabasco, A really nice gourmet salt who the **** knows what, Mrs Dash, red pepper flakes, some salty aged mexican cheese that really kinda sucks but it works here..........all on cracked pepper and olive oil Triscuits.

I am eating this right now. With German mugs(Spaten) of Seapine Hefe(50% german grains)..... got me a GROWLER, with a cute little tag no less ....because Seattle goes the extra mile.

I like my life.

:cowboy:

Who wants to go next?

Last edited:
I share some of your taste for very strong flavors like the ones you describe. But just reading it made me feel like I was about to have an attack of gout.

I share some of your taste for very strong flavors like the ones you describe. But just reading it made me feel like I was about to have an attack of gout.

I think they make a pill for that, but this is not the pharmacy aisle so lets carry on shall we?

Pitch in, think of the last WOW! you had in your mouth and tell us about it.

Come on man, it will be fun!

Promise.

:kissy:

Last edited:
canned sardines and anchovies are actually fairly good for you compared to a lot of things people eat.

canned sardines and anchovies are actually fairly good for you compared to a lot of things people eat.

I know right? And I drain off the oil, mostly.

And Triscuits are far from horrible.

What's the problem?

Seriously?

I know right? And I drain off the oil, mostly.

And Triscuits are far from horrible.

What's the problem?

Seriously?

I don't trust Mexican cheeses.

I don't trust Mexican cheeses.

It was made in America, a Cotija.

Pretty much a salt lick.

The wife likes it.

Not Me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom