• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The worst lie Trump ever told was fake news, And now it is spreading across the world.

Only if you place all your faith in circumstantial evidence— which has been the Mad Lib way of doing things for a couple of decades now.
You can convict with circumstantial evidence. But when the Senate nullifies the verdict then he is still guilty but not held to account by law.

It wasn't outliers. 17 individuals on his team over 100 times. All proven contacts. So there was room for conjecture there.

Nope, we outsiders to the WH don’t know why those charged with obstruction resisted the inquiries, so any conjecture is unsupported.

You can convict with circumstantial evidence. But when the Senate nullifies the verdict then he is still guilty but not held to account by law.

Yes, I know circumstantial evidence is enough for some juries. But fortunately there are juries that prefer a higher standard. There’s still no hard evidence of Trump’s supposed collusion with Russia, but plenty that the Dems funded the Steele Dossier. How deeply does that miscarriage of justice move you? Let me guess—

😢😢😢

—but more likely—

🤪🤪🤪

Yes, I know circumstantial evidence is enough for some juries. But fortunately there are juries that prefer a higher standard. There’s still no hard evidence of Trump’s supposed collusion with Russia, but plenty that the Dems funded the Steele Dossier. How deeply does that miscarriage of justice move you? Let me guess—

😢😢😢

—but more likely—

🤪🤪🤪
A traitor is a traitor. What more do you need?

I know you made no comment on the left wing media the first time, but since I asked you a question to test your judgment of partisanship, now you’re just dodging. So your opinion of others’ lack of information is proved partisan and hence inconsequential.
I don't really care how you feel about it. I'm not even interested enough to go back and see what you're talking about.

I don't really care how you feel about it. I'm not even interested enough to go back and see what you're talking about.

You’re not interested in the partisanship of anyone but your opponents? Color me a deep shade of shocked.

Why isn’t Hitler’s idea of fake news not relevant to the argument? Does the narrative lose force if you can’t claim Trump was the Father of Lies?
The implication is that fascists use this argument. ;)

The implication is that fascists use this argument. ;)

A modern fascist cites the example of Hitler to prove what? That one should or shouldn’t cry “fake news?” Clarify with an illustration, please.

Yes some tea would be good. And a realization how the fake news meme has screwed up our country and now the world
If I made and sold a drug that does what narrative managers do to people’s brains with their degrees I would be arrested and imprisoned.

Here is my take on why Trump came into power. Those without voices were heard by a conman, true, but at least they were heard. Now they are forgotten again, being belittled, being made fun of, called idiots. It isn't Trump, with all his faults, who is the poison. It is the selective compassion fueled by endless partisan hunger for power that is the real poison. Trump is just one dimwitted pawn caught up in a game he knew little about.
I came here over a decade ago to sound the alarm about the manipulation industries and the threat they posed to this nation. It’s all there in the archives.

Personally I’m far more conservative than most conservatives would think. But it’s “white hat cowboy” conservatism. Like in the old westerns. Todays “conservatives” wear the black hats. Work for the cattle barons and railroad tycoons instead of protecting the dirt farmers from their predations.

All the while claiming they’re really working for the farmers. And succeeding in convincing them they are through narrative and innuendo. And they aren’t itnored by the rest of us. Hell, the constitution gives them a competitive advantage, so a small percentage of the electorate has the same power as far more voters.

And that is where the narratives are aimed. That powerful minority of voters. Which makes sense if all you care about is winning elections so you can serve your donors/future employers.

And we all try to demonstrate that many of the things they believe are deliberate lies. I used to try to deconstruct those lies. But it only made them double down. Now I do deliberately work to cause them the discomfort of cognitive dissonance. Whenever possible. Often by the simple expedient of pointing out what their narrative deliberately left out, because by definition a “narrative” does not include every relevant aspect. They are manufactured perspectives, where if you squint through this tiny hole while standing on one foot on a box you’ll see it their way. The way they were paid for you to.

IMO, these industries are the biggest threat to the Experiment we have ever seen.

Lol, now it's denial of bias in the news and the spread of purposeful propaganda is simply the will to remain blind.

Back
Top Bottom