• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The worlds wrong doers

M.A.C

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
My ideas on wrong doers in this world is that they should be eliminated. This would include all with propaganda, greed, and all other sins this world should go without. This would create the "Perfect World" for mankind. Politics should be thrown out like an old food, because it is spoiled, and rotten to the core. Those who do wrongdoing, like politicians or the wrechted criminals, should be destroyed because of their sins. Those who commit sins, will cause others to sin and then it spreads like a disease. All those who support this idea, please spread this to all who will listen, and to those who don't, shun. More of my Ideals will come later, I will share it with all.

My ideas on wrong doers in this world is that they should be eliminated. This would include all with propaganda, greed, and all other sins this world should go without. This would create the "Perfect World" for mankind. Politics should be thrown out like an old food, because it is spoiled, and rotten to the core. Those who do wrongdoing, like politicians or the wrechted criminals, should be destroyed because of their sins. Those who commit sins, will cause others to sin and then it spreads like a disease. All those who support this idea, please spread this to all who will listen, and to those who don't, shun. More of my Ideals will come later, I will share it with all.

How insightful. I think you might be on to something.

Hilarious.

Hilarious.

Yeah, pretty much. No such thing as a perfect world, especially not designed or inhabited by something as flawed as humans.

Hmmm...good plan. :screwy

Let's warm up the ovens, build those fenced-in camps for their temporary housing needs, and hire some qualified guards.

Of course we have to set up a special police organization to gather the intel from all those informers we'll need to identify wrongdoers, and then arrest them.

We'd also need a special organization to set up the rules telling us what constitutes current policy about wrongdoing.

Then don't forget the Kangaroo Court System necessary to give them their obligatory show trial.

This is amazing and wonderful, something never been done before. Yes-sir we need to make sure we do our darnedest to eliminate all those wrongdoers..... :no:

We just need to get rid of the sinners, then politics. Then we would see the new problems to fix to make the world better. Not "Perfect" just better. I am not one of those religious people who want to create a "Perfect world". No, just better. That is accomplish-able, Perfect is not.

Hmmm...good plan. :screwy

Let's warm up the ovens, build those fenced-in camps for their temporary housing needs, and hire some qualified guards.

Of course we have to set up a special police organization to gather the intel from all those informers we'll need to identify wrongdoers, and then arrest them.

We'd also need a special organization to set up the rules telling us what constitutes current policy about wrongdoing.

Then don't forget the Kangaroo Court System necessary to give them their obligatory show trial.

This is amazing and wonderful, something never been done before. Yes-sir we need to make sure we do our darnedest to eliminate all those wrongdoers..... :no:

I hate Hitler, his ideals were no where near correct, and his methods were not the correct way.

I hate Hitler, his ideals were no where near correct, and his methods were not the correct way.

Did I mention Hitler? :confused:

I thought we were talking about getting rid of all the wrongdoers....your "sinners."

Those who do wrongdoing, like politicians or the wrechted criminals, should be destroyed because of their sins.

Just how did you figure on going about doing that little thing?

Never mind. :inandout:

Last edited:

Not sure if there's going to be many human beings left by the time you're finished there, M.A.C.

I do not plan to do it myself. Or to do at all. I am merely spreading my belief. If someone would do that, I would support them, if they do it right.

Not sure if there's going to be many human beings left by the time you're finished there, M.A.C.

Just those who mean to are are not forgiven, not everyone who thinks the wrong thought or says the wrong words.

Greed is bad. What we could use to motivate ourselves is the thought of accomplishing more for others, not wanting more for ourselves. The thought of accomplishing to make life better for all is what we could use.

Greed is bad. What we could use to motivate ourselves is the thought of accomplishing more for others, not wanting more for ourselves. The thought of accomplishing to make life better for all is what we could use.

still seems like greed but hurting others for what you want seems generally bad

desire is inherently selfish

still seems like greed but hurting others for what you want seems generally bad

desire is inherently selfish

what are you talking about. The definition of Greed is: intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food.
The Thought of accomplishing for ALL. Not just an individual.

what are you talking about. The definition of Greed is: intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food.

i dont see a clear distinction between greed and helping others though

but ya acting for your own benefit alone is clearly different then helping others to make yourself feel better

We just need to get rid of the sinners, then politics. Then we would see the new problems to fix to make the world better. Not "Perfect" just better. I am not one of those religious people who want to create a "Perfect world". No, just better. That is accomplish-able, Perfect is not.

So get rid of everyone?

Define sin.

/thread

Greed is bad.
No, it really isn't.

What we could use to motivate ourselves is the thought of accomplishing more for others, not wanting more for ourselves.
More for others?
Wut?

Here is just one problem with your idea.
Many people think the non-productive, non-earners and net takers from society are the ones actually sinning against it.

Who's "we"?

Have you tried living without food?

Aren't you advocating a political opinion? Thus you are guilty of the same sin you claim to denounce.

Comedy gold.

I am sure you will get plenty of shunning, that is what you were going for right? Mission Accomplished, now on to the Shunning.

Back
Top Bottom