• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The World Is Going Nuts

She didn't help the poor at all, she actually thought suffering was good for them. Then she traveled the world bilking millions from the gullible and none of that money actually went toward the poor, it wound up fattening the Vatican coffers.

Good and evil being subjective, as you say, then what difference does it make?

That's completely disingenuous. Nobody ever said it's the fault of the gun. But if a person is not mentally able to safely drive a car, the remedy isn't to address the mental health of the person; it's to take away his right/ability to drive. But since guns aren't needed as cars are needed, we need to address guns. Ban them? Take away all guns? No. Nobody ever said that, either.

I don't believe gun grabbers when they say they don't want to grab guns. I don't believe that people who talk about limiting our civil rights as the first remedy for terrorist attack have our best interest at heart.

I don't believe that people who talk about limiting our civil rights as the first remedy for terrorist attack have our best interest at heart.

Terrorists can kill us, but only liberals can take away our rights and freedoms.

ireland... sweden.. denmark...finland all going down hard with the stock market much worse than UK who has left it

ICELAND who said NO to the UNION is the only one gaiining in the stock marker

we see MERKEL has made a monstrous ERROR and her not resigning will only harm euro

ireland all of the nordic nations must secede also to survive

Back
Top Bottom