• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The wonderful Mueller crowd is making evidence disappear.

charliebrown

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Do you look at a Mueller report in an entirely new perspective when the people involved with creating it are deleting their phones.

Amazing that the people who spent two years investigating obstruction are pretty good at it themselves.

And please to do not try to explain the 17 innocent mistakes in their investigation or the 27 accidentally deleted phones.

The hypocrisy really has reached a fever pitch for that group.

Do you look at a Mueller report in an entirely new perspective when the people involved with creating it are deleting their phones.

Amazing that the people who spent two years investigating obstruction are pretty good at it themselves.

And please to do not try to explain the 17 innocent mistakes in their investigation or the 27 accidentally deleted phones.

Perhaps they do not want their personal messages to be used to claim they are "biased". Trump seems to think that because someone has a opinion about him that the evidence they collect on their job is no longer admissible. It is a violation of their right to freedom of speech but Trump and Barr don't care about the Constitution.

Perhaps they do not want their personal messages to be used to claim they are "biased". Trump seems to think that because someone has a opinion about him that the evidence they collect on their job is no longer admissible. It is a violation of their right to freedom of speech but Trump and Barr don't care about the Constitution.

They should have no sent any "personal messages" on a government phone.

But even if they did, the investigators have teams who would go through the data on the phones and eliminate any personal stuff. Their personal stuff is NOT an excuse for destroying government data.

It's FELONY time!!

Have a link for this?

But even if they did, the investigators have teams who would go through the data on the phones and eliminate any personal stuff. Their personal stuff is NOT an excuse for destroying government data.

It's FELONY time!!

This was the problem with the FBI investigation of the Hillary server in 2016.

Note the difference (which I actually pointed out back then) with how they handled the evidence gathering between her and others (like Roger Stone)?

With Roger Stone, and Michael Cohen, it was a "raid" with search warrants, etc., seizing EVERYTHING. Then sorting out what was evidence and what was not.

But with Hillary in 2016 and now the Mueller team members currently? It was *****footing around bending over backwards, and letting the targets of the investigation "clean up" before turning in the evidence.

Last edited:

It's FELONY time!!

Link to the evidence that they are erasing Govt. phones. I think it is their personal ones.

Yes there is most definitely some nefarious purpose these lifetime public servants were up to. Most likely they they were covering up a worldwide pedophilia ring and there were recipes for preparing babies too. Trumps weekly phone calls to Putin are not even monitored but we need every "I" dotted when it comes to Mueller. Do you have any respect at all for service to the nation or was Mueller a loser and a sucker too? Only 52 more days of this madness.

Last edited:
According to several MSM articles, the deletions were accidental due to getting the passwords wrong. After three failed tries...the phone deletes itself as a precaution.

When my husband worked for the DoD his passwords had to be over 20 characters long ...the longer the better ...but also harder to remember. So I"m not surprised that several phones used by the investigators were 'accidentally' deleted just from getting their passwords wrong. Especially if they didn't have the phone for very long.

Not relevant. Those are government phones, they destroyed evidence that they were not authorized to destroy. They have personal phones for their personal use, so no excuse.

Not relevant. Those are government phones, they destroyed evidence that they were not authorized to destroy. They have personal phones for their personal use, so no excuse.

What if they broke? Is that a felony too? This is nothing but another ridiculous witch hunt like Benghazi. It's shameful and pitiful at the same time.

According to several MSM articles, the deletions were accidental due to getting the passwords wrong. After three failed tries...the phone deletes itself as a precaution.
I don't know of any phone that does that. Seems they were using iPhones, and they don't do that.

When my husband worked for the DoD his passwords had to be over 20 characters long ...the longer the better ...but also harder to remember. So I"m not surprised that several phones used by the investigators were 'accidentally' deleted just from getting their passwords wrong. Especially if they didn't have the phone for very long.
The odds are astronomical that this was accidental. Also, why didn't this happen in the beginning, when they first got the phones?

You think that it is credible that after two years of putting the passwords in for thousands of times, then they all forgot them? And then, instead of resetting the passwords, they just kept putting them in until the phone was locked.

I don't know what is more outrageous, the act of destroying evidence, or them thinking we are stupid enough to believe this crazy story.

What if they broke? Is that a felony too? This is nothing but another ridiculous witch hunt like Benghazi. It's shameful and pitiful at the same time.

I don't think that they are claiming that all 17 phones broke. Why, would you buy a story like that?

Besides, you get a new phone, and restore from back up.

I don't think that they are claiming that all 17 phones broke. Why, would you buy a story like that?

Besides, you get a new phone, and restore from back up.

Ahh so they already have the data in backup then. What do you expect to find even if you could resurrect broken phones?

I don't know of any phone that does that. Seems they were using iPhones, and they don't do that.

The odds are astronomical that this was accidental. Also, why didn't this happen in the beginning, when they first got the phones?

You think that it is credible that after two years of putting the passwords in for thousands of times, then they all forgot them? And then, instead of resetting the passwords, they just kept putting them in until the phone was locked.

I don't know what is more outrageous, the act of destroying evidence, or them thinking we are stupid enough to believe this crazy story.

Well, now you know. They were government issued phones to agents working with highly classified information. So it doesn't surprise me that after three failed tries with the password that the phone would delete itself as a precaution. ..especially if it was a long password.

I don't know when the phones were deleted or how often they received new phones. But apparently you do...so please provide a link.

Well, now you know. They were government issued phones to agents working with highly classified information. So it doesn't surprise me that after three failed tries with the password that the phone would delete itself as a precaution. ..especially if it was a long password.

I don't know when the phones were deleted or how often they received new phones. But apparently you do...so please provide a link.

Does it surprise you that all the phones were in airplane mode and that there were 15 occurrences of forgotten passwords? A total of 27 instances of the data from the phones being wiped. Keep in mind that they are aware of federal record keeping laws.

At what point would it seem a little strange to you? All these people, all of a sudden, forgot passwords that they've been typing in for months. And instead of resetting the password, they just kept entering wrong ones until the phones were locked.

I've had an iPhone for 10 years, never happened once, not even close. Just wondering how tall of a tale it would take for you to think that they just might not be telling the truth.

Ahh so they already have the data in backup then. What do you expect to find even if you could resurrect broken phones?

They probably didn't want their bias to get exposed, like Strzock and his girlfriend.

Truly the actions of someone hiding things from the DOJ.....gulity of something, covering up their tracks. Only guilty people would do these kind of things. Republican investigators do this....oh damn, off to prison, for sure....it's a damn joke.

Does it surprise you that all the phones were in airplane mode and that there were 15 occurrences of forgotten passwords? A total of 27 instances of the data from the phones being wiped. Keep in mind that they are aware of federal record keeping laws.

At what point would it seem a little strange to you? All these people, all of a sudden, forgot passwords that they've been typing in for months. And instead of resetting the password, they just kept entering wrong ones until the phones were locked.

I've had an iPhone for 10 years, never happened once, not even close. Just wondering how tall of a tale it would take for you to think that they just might not be telling the truth.

Apparently, it's quite common for mobile phones to wipe data after failed log in attempts...

"..... In iOS, both the lock screen and boot process can wipe the user data after a fixed number of failed attempts, but only if the user explicitly enables this. In Android, the boot process always wipes the user data after a fixed number of failed attempts. However, our Nexus 4 device did not allow us to set a limit for lock screen failures. That said, both Android and iOS have options for remote management, which, if enabled, can wipe data after a certain number of failed attempts...."

What if the FBI tried to crack an Android phone? We attacked one to find out

Since you seem to know when the phones were wiped...please provide a link to your source.

Last edited:
27 phones people. just a tad bit over the acceptable limit of mistakes for the brightest and most honest people in our country to be handling law enforcement.

I will say this again, Trump is a pathetic slug, I can accept that of an elected official because we the people elect or representatives and get what we deserve. For our government employees, we should absolutely accept more.

I am really sorry to hear about all of the wonderful mistakes or government employees are making with procedures and passwords. You watch and accept these excuses and they will become president for future actions.

Mark my words when I say the TRUMP administration is watching this wonderful action accepted, I will not be surprised if there is a mass bout of password forgetfulness when they leave office. Please do not cry too hard when this happens either 2021 or 2025.

If you told me Biden forgot his password, we can all rest assured that this is absolutely correct.

It's FELONY time!!

Is it a felony to recover a phone with a lost password?

Is it a felony to recover a phone with a lost password?

When you have up to 30 people wiping their government phones after entering false passwords 10 times over the course of 3 hours...you bet your ass it's a felony.

When you have up to 30 people wiping their government phones after entering false passwords 10 times over the course of 3 hours...you bet your ass it's a felony.

Where is the 3 hours mentioned?

Where is the 3 hours mentioned?

That's how long it takes to enter a wrong password 10 times to get an iPhone to wipe.

That's how long it takes to enter a wrong password 10 times to get an iPhone to wipe.

Oh, so not 30 phones wiped in the course of 3 hours... got it..

Back
Top Bottom