• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The White House Will Be Adorned By A Downright Moron

This is pure stupid. There's little that Trump can do other than try to protect the vulnerable. Europe is having a huge surge and they are almost totally locked down. I don't see you blaming Macron or Boris Johnson. The only cult is the hate Trump cult. Whatever will you do when he finally goes? The withdrawal will be terrible no doubt.
You are right. Trump is a moron who has no clue how to fight the spread of the virus. His decision to "take the virus away from the doctors" is why we have the most cases and deaths in the entire world. You think we should love him for that? That is why we call you a death cult who worship death like satanists.

satanism-baphomet-gettyimages-173340997.jpg

You are right. Trump is a moron who has no clue how to fight the spread of the virus. His decision to "take the virus away from the doctors" is why we have the most cases and deaths in the entire world. You think we should love him for that?

You say all sorts of crap with no evidence whatsoever. The virus will run its course and there isn't anything Trump or anybody else can do about that. Europe certainly has no answers. Biden has none as his record on H1N1 shows. But TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right. Trump is a moron who has no clue how to fight the spread of the virus. His decision to "take the virus away from the doctors" is why we have the most cases and deaths in the entire world. You think we should love him for that? That is why we call you a death cult who worship death like satanists.

satanism-baphomet-gettyimages-173340997.jpg

Why are you showing me your god? Of course, the left always projects its own evils onto others.

You say all sorts of crap with no evidence whatsoever. The virus will run its course and there isn't anything Trump or anybody else can do about that. Europe certainly has no answers. Biden has none as his record on H1N1 shows. But TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, boasted in mid-April about how the President had cut out the doctors and scientists advising him on the unfolding coronavirus pandemic, comments that came as more than 40,000 Americans already had died from the virus, which was ravaging New York City.
In a taped interview on April 18, Kushner told legendary journalist Bob Woodward that Trump was "getting the country back from the doctors" in what he called a "negotiated settlement." Kushner also proclaimed that the US was moving swiftly through the "panic phase" and "pain phase" of the pandemic and that the country was at the "beginning of the comeback phase."

"That doesn't mean there's not still a lot of pain and there won't be pain for a while, but that basically was, we've now put out rules to get back to work," Kushner said. "Trump's now back in charge. It's not the doctors."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/28/politics/woodward-kushner-coronavirus-doctors/index.html

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, boasted in mid-April about how the President had cut out the doctors and scientists advising him on the unfolding coronavirus pandemic, comments that came as more than 40,000 Americans already had died from the virus, which was ravaging New York City.
In a taped interview on April 18, Kushner told legendary journalist Bob Woodward that Trump was "getting the country back from the doctors" in what he called a "negotiated settlement." Kushner also proclaimed that the US was moving swiftly through the "panic phase" and "pain phase" of the pandemic and that the country was at the "beginning of the comeback phase."

"That doesn't mean there's not still a lot of pain and there won't be pain for a while, but that basically was, we've now put out rules to get back to work," Kushner said. "Trump's now back in charge. It's not the doctors."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/28/politics/woodward-kushner-coronavirus-doctors/index.html

Uh huh. Well, Trump isn't in charge of Europe. Europe is locked down tight as a drum and it is having a huge surge. What's your explanation? Of course, you don't have one. The saddest and most disgusting part of the whole thing is how the left has politicized the pandemic since day one as a means of attacking Trump. It wouldn't matter what the death rate was. They are psychotic.

This is what you've been reduced to because your other arguments have all been shown to be nonsense.
Your argument is that the 300,000 excess deaths in America who died since covid were going to die anyway and were on their last legs so we should just ignore them. It is incredibly insensitive at the very least wouldn't you say?

Your argument is that the 300,000 excess American deaths were going to die anyway and were on their last legs so we should just ignore them. It is incredibly insensitive at the very least.

So, we had a pandemic and 300,000 more people died than normally would have and you're saying this is unusual? The CDC's own report says that 2 of 3 of these excess deaths (200,000) were from Covid. Well, the Covid death total is 230,000 so where's the mystery?

What I said was that there are lots of deaths attributed to Covid that could be attributed to other causes as well yet they are listed purely as Covid deaths. That skews the numbers and makes it more difficult to arrive at the true Covid mortality rate.

So, we had a pandemic and 300,000 more people died than normally would have and you're saying this is unusual? The CDC's own report says that 2 of 3 of these excess deaths (200,000) were from Covid. Well, the Covid death total is 230,000 so where's the mystery?

What I said was that there are lots of deaths attributed to Covid that could be attributed to other causes as well yet they are listed purely as Covid deaths. That skews the numbers and makes it more difficult to arrive at the true Covid mortality rate.
Excess deaths by their definition are not caused by other previously known causes. If covid did not cause those 300,000 excess deaths then what did? What else besides this deadly virus changed from 2019?

Excess deaths by their definition are not caused by other previously known causes. If covid did not cause those 300,000 excess deaths then what did? What else besides this deadly virus changed from 2019?

The CDC says that two third of the deaths are from Covid so why should we be surprised that a pandemic caused more deaths than usual?

The CDC says that two third of the deaths are from Covid so why should we be surprised that a pandemic caused more deaths than usual?

I thought you said many were not really covid deaths? The data says they all are and we are underreporting the numbers if anything.

You have to be pretty freaking stupid to be a Washington insider and lose a election to a dick head like Trump.

Democrats proved this already and you want to run your mouth?
There's no one here smart enough to stop me running my mouth.

There are those stupid enough to stop me from responding.

(That almost sounded Trump-like. Can I get a "lock him up!!"?)

You people chose her anyways :ROFLMAO:

How freaking stupid do you have to be to get beat by a white supremacist, 1/2 wit, con artist ? :ROFLMAO:

I used to think democrats weren't that stupid to run the likes of Hillary.............but here you are!
I don't know. How stupid do you have to be to vote for or defend a half-wit white supremacist con artist?

I thought you said many were not really covid deaths? The data says they all are and we are underreporting the numbers if anything.

No it doesn't. It says 66% are covid. Even of they were all covid, what's the point? We have a pandemic so, of course, you'll have more deaths than in a typical year. My point is that we don't really know the actual mortality rate because people with multiple conditions could have died from any number of things.

European and Asian countries do have answers -- wearing masks and locking down public places. And voluminous testing and contact tracing. Hence, why they are doing a good job controlling the virus, while we are the laughingstock of the world.

You Repugs simply **** everything up. You're great at winning and stealing elections, but you all simply have no ****ing clue on how to actually govern or what to do in emergency situations. That first became obvious during Hurricane Katrina and now this. And it's been that way now for well over 20 years now.

European and Asian countries do have answers -- wearing masks and locking down public places. And voluminous testing and contact tracing. Hence, why they are doing a good job controlling the virus, while we are the laughingstock of the world.

You Repugs simply **** everything up. You're great at winning and stealing elections, but you all simply have no ****ing clue on how to actually govern or what to do in emergency situations. That first became obvious during Hurricane Katrina and now this. And it's been that way now for well over 20 years now.

What? Have you not read of the surge in Europe? Masks and lockdowns are failing. Lockdowns will end up having a far more devastating effect than Covid does. Covid will go but the damage from lockdowns will last a very long time. You can't put 100's of thousands of businesses under and destroy millions of people financially and think it won't result in long term damage.

Oh, and in light of 60 million people getting H1N1 please don't extoll the competence of Democrats. Five blue states have 40% of the Covid deaths and, no, that is NOT because of Trump.

What? Have you not read of the surge in Europe? Masks and lockdowns are failing. Lockdowns will end up having a far more devastating effect than Covid does. Covid will go but the damage from lockdowns will last a very long time. You can't put 100's of thousands of businesses under and destroy millions of people financially and think it won't result in long term damage.

Oh, and in light of 60 million people getting H1N1 please don't extoll the competence of Democrats. Five blue states have 40% of the Covid deaths and, no, that is NOT because of Trump.

Trump said during the 2016 Repug Convention that he was the ONLY one who can fix this country's problems. So why the **** hasn't he done it? Instead, he blames governors like the weak little bitch that he is.

Trump controls all of the key federal agencies required to control a pandemic -- FEMA, CDC, HHS, etc. He controls the National Production Act. It's ridiculous for you to try to blame Democratic governors for a national problem.

You don't hear Prime Minister Trudea in Canada whining about how Nova Scotia or Quebec or Vancouver are screwing everything up for Canada, like Trump does trying to blame individual states. Because Trudeau is a real leader, unlike Trump.

And Americans aren't even allowed to enter Canada right now, because Trump ****ing sucks at his job so bad. We are literally the laughing stock of the world.

Only insane people would give this mentally ill imbecile 4 more years on the job. I guess that is 90% of the Repug Party, is all I can say.

Trump said during the 2016 Repug Convention that he was the ONLY one who can fix this country's problems. So why the **** hasn't he done it? Instead, he blames governors like the weak little bitch that he is.

Trump controls all of the key federal agencies required to control a pandemic -- FEMA, CDC, HHS, etc. He controls the National Production Act. It's ridiculous for you to try to blame Democratic governors for a national problem.

You don't hear Prime Minister Trudea in Canada whining about how Nova Scotia or Quebec or Vancouver are screwing everything up for Canada, like Trump does trying to blame individual states. Because Trudeau is a real leader, unlike Trump.

And Americans aren't even allowed to enter Canada right now, because Trump ****ing sucks at his job so bad. We are literally the laughing stock of the world.

Only insane people would give this mentally ill imbecile 4 more years on the job. I guess that is 90% of the Repug Party, is all I can say.

Trump fixed or was fixing everything he said he was pre-pandemic, jobs, trade, immigration, you name it. He gave the states all they asked for and more. Cuomo f'ed up and sent infected people into nursing homes yet we're supposed to blame Trump. It's really amazing. Libs never, ever own their failures. Witness Hillary Clinton.

Trump fixed or was fixing everything he said he was pre-pandemic, jobs, trade, immigration, you name it. He gave the states all they asked for and more. Cuomo f'ed up and sent infected people into nursing homes yet we're supposed to blame Trump. It's really amazing. Libs never, ever own their failures. Witness Hillary Clinton.
Who cares? He was elected to address whatever came down the pike, not just the stuff he said he would fix.

Cuomo learned a lesson and quit doing that. Trump has learned nothing and is still willing to let more die rather than change.

What is anyone supposed to do about Hillary? At least we don't blame others for her loss. It's all on her. It's Trumpers that won't let go of Hillary. Even now it's clear that Hillary has taken up residence in your imaginations.

Insanity. Let me know when Mexico pays for that ****ing wall.

Cuomo is not president, no matter what garbage you continue to spew. Making more excuses for your little whiny bitch racist hero Trump again, I see.

You will have to live with your unforgiveable decision to continue supporting that evil, incompetent mad man. Our democracy hangs in the balance with this crazy mother ****er. God help you.

Last edited:
Hell yes, we are voting to save our lives from the gd Marxists and their puppet leader. He'll shut the whole damn country down as soon as somebody sneezes.
I'm not disagreeing that covid 19 is a concern but the loss of life is not big enough to shut down entire economies. There are other means of dealing with it, but shut downs scare the hell out of voters. Who's selling fear in this campaign?

Uh huh. Well, Trump isn't in charge of Europe. Europe is locked down tight as a drum and it is having a huge surge. What's your explanation? Of course, you don't have one. The saddest and most disgusting part of the whole thing is how the left has politicized the pandemic since day one as a means of attacking Trump. It wouldn't matter what the death rate was. They are psychotic.

Trump isn't in charge of the U.S. either, obviously. 50 governors are.

Back
Top Bottom