• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The White House is briefing TikTok stars about the war in Ukraine

You commies clowns are defending brainless garbage on Tiktok. Well, defending brainless garbage is what you do, I suppose.

What is sad and pathetic are those still clinging to cable news programs like Fox/OAN/Newsmax.....
LOL - even sadder and far more pathetic is the ignorantly puerile assumption that's me.

You commies clowns are defending brainless garbage on Tiktok. Well, defending brainless garbage is what you do, I suppose.

The whole world has moved on from cable news except those still stuck in the past.... Meh.... time takes care of those..

The only good disinformation is Dem disinformation.

You are the example of willful blindness. You only want to believe things that agree with your warped views.

The only good disinformation is Dem disinformation.

Yeah, White House spreading their own fake news. Because they know big techs got their back, if anyone posts anything contrary to the liberal mindset.

Last edited:
LMAO... There are TikTok stars that have 20-30 times the number of followers than Tucker Carlson has viewers on his best night....

Or 2,000 times more followers for all the liberal cable news stations combined.

All US military are required to undergo training in the the proper use of pronouns now. I sheet you not this is the politically correct society we live in.
You are definitely bull sheeting all over yourself.

Yeah, White Hose spreading their own fake news. Because they know big techs got their back, if anyone posts anything contrary to the liberal mindset.
WWDD = What Will Devin Do

There is such a thing as a "tik tok star?" And the gaffe-meister is courting them? His dementia must be worsening indeed...

When Joe says "tik-toc, tik-tok", he means it's almost time for his Metamucil.

Just be clear, this isn't an Onion piece.

WaPo - The White House is briefing TikTok stars about the war in Ukrain

If you want to help Ukraine:

Here’s 5 Tik-Tok dances you can do to help Ukraine fight Russia

Get your shit straight for once. Old people in Russia do what I do. They watch TV and they are inundated with Putin crap. Young people using. VPN's are the only people in Russia getting the real story about what is going on in Ukraine. But then the OP really doesn't want them get the real story now does he.

Get your shit straight for once. Old people in Russia do what I do. They watch TV and they are inundated with Putin crap. Young people are the only people in Russia getting the real story about what is going on in Ukraine using VPN's. But then the OP really doesn't want them get the real story now does he.

Look at the thought crimes you manufactured.

I don't blame the WH, in fact I commend them for finding new and creative ways to get their message out.

The one's who this should bother is the Legacy Media. They are losing ground to social media.
and the left scoffed at Trumps tweeting, they had hair on fire over every tweet, now you want to say "creative" lol

I agree - it's hilarious - even more so that the president of the United States is courting them (which actually isn't hilarious at all, but rather sad and pathetic).
He is courting a Chinese company, which is no surprise!

and the left scoffed at Trumps tweeting, they had hair on fire over every tweet, now you want to say "creative" lol
The majority of Americans, of all and no political leaning were, daily, repulsed by Loser #45’s Twittertantrums.

Just be clear, this isn't an Onion piece.

WaPo - The White House is briefing TikTok stars about the war in Ukraine

If you want to help Ukraine:

Here’s 5 Tik-Tok dances you can do to help Ukraine fight Russia

You don't really have any idea what you're talking about, do you? You were told it was wrong so you just run with that, not an single thought of your own in your head.

Nobody was talking about "dances", they were distributing real information to combat the disinformation from the Russians.

Way to ridicule folks who are trying to help, though.

1647143141641.png

You don't really have any idea what you're talking about, do you? You were told it was wrong so you just run with that, not an single thought of your own in your head.

Nobody was talking about "dances", they were distributing real information to combat the disinformation from the Russians.

Way to ridicule folks who are trying to help, though.

View attachment 67379813
I think we're finding out that a whole lot of people love the Russian lies.

Back
Top Bottom