• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The white boy is the racist one because he is white

How many thousand times must it be explained to you? Any color can be a racist. ONLY those in the DOMINANT culture can install or sustain racism.

That’s funny have multiple posters on this site that will tell you that only whites can be racist.

To complicated, too many hard words for conservatives.

Seeing as how a number of left leaning folks on this board disagree with that statement it’s seems it’s not just a conservative problem.

Really? Which blacks say that? I get it now, you're one of those poor white 'victims' and not a racist, right? If you seriously believe atrocities like the Sharpeville massacre is an example of how much "better" Apartheid was, you are seriously in need of an education.

Sharpeville massacre - Wikipedia

Today South Africa has evry day a Sharpville massacre. You should look at their crime rates.

South Africa is a failed state now, extreme unemployment and extreme poverty.

And who blacks says that it was better before? This guy for example:

Trumpists agreeing that the Hatred Libruls are poopy is not convincing 'debate', y'know. . .

Translsation: You think it's ok to talk racist, as long as it is black on white.

Translsation: You think it's ok to talk racist, as long as it is black on white.

Translation: You like jowling meated liverslime, but only if it was mordiously blurted over easy, with a garnish of quasar parsley.

:roll:

Try responding to what someone actually says if you want to make a point. By the time I posted, all this thread was was two Trumpists making a show of agreeing that they do not like liberals. That's not a worthy subject.

Anyway, it's strange that you are so triggered by a white basketball player being called a "*****-ass white boy" but loved it when Trump said the people seeking asylum at the border are rapists, murderers, and drug dealers.

Not racist because a black guy said it. No double standard here.

Matt Barnes defends Montrezl Harrell over 'white boy' comment to Luka Doncic

Harrell apologized to Doncic prior to last night's game and Doncic accepted the apology.

I can't remember who said it, but I found it a perfect comment - it's not racism unless the person making the comment also has a level of power over the person the comment is directed at. That seems perfectly logical to me. While the comment may have a racial component and may be offensive to some it's not per se racism because Harrell has no power or authority over Doncic.

It's always wise to apologize when you make a comment that is considered offensive by the person whom the comment was directed towards. To me, it's immaterial if others, outside of the situation, find the comment offensive - who cares what those not involved feel. Far too often, in today's society, people spend their entire time breathing looking for situations where they can feign offense.

For me, not much to see here - I'm sure men playing games smack talk all the time and use language to get an edge. Let's not make it more than what it is.

By the same token, the over reaction to the Mike Milbury comments are also much about nothing.

Translation: You like jowling meated liverslime, but only if it was mordiously blurted over easy, with a garnish of quasar parsley.

:roll:

Try responding to what someone actually says if you want to make a point. By the time I posted, all this thread was was two Trumpists making a show of agreeing that they do not like liberals. That's not a worthy subject.

Anyway, it's strange that you are so triggered by a white basketball player being called a "*****-ass white boy" but loved it when Trump said the people seeking asylum at the border are rapists, murderers, and drug dealers.

Let's face it. You are a racist accusing the other side of being racists.

Today South Africa has evry day a Sharpville massacre. You should look at their crime rates.

South Africa is a failed state now, extreme unemployment and extreme poverty.

And who blacks says that it was better before? This guy for example:

Wow, one guy. That's a ringing endorsement of all you said:roll:

That’s funny have multiple posters on this site that will tell you that only whites can be racist.

I agree that anyone that thinks racism is an exclusively white affliction is denying reality. Every "race" has those who are prejudiced against other "races".

Every human on the planet is a bigot of one degree or another, but not all humans are racist by a long shot.

That is bull****.

Racism is a individual thing and you dont need to be dominant culture to install and sustain racism.

ISM has a meaning. No, it is not an individual thing. It is a societal friction, designed to maintain whites above blacks etc.

I agree that anyone that thinks racism is an exclusively white affliction is denying reality. Every "race" has those who are prejudiced against other "races".

Every human on the planet is a bigot of one degree or another, but not all humans are racist by a long shot.

YES but, if a black person hated you, and said they were going to ruin your life, you would laugh. ONLY those with power over you, can discriminate.

Any color can be a bigot. Any color can be a racist. ONLY those with the POWER of being a member of the DOMINANT culture, can install or maintain racism.

The ONLY reason a bigot is not NECESSARILY a racist, is cuz you can be prejudiced against groups of people who's characteristic is not a race. Such as, when right wingers hate MExicans, and we say, THAT IS RACIST, they say, NUH UH. Mexican is NOT a race.

What is you're half white and something else?

RACISTS in this country, made ONE DROP RULE, so you caucasians dont get randy with an ethnic. The status of a child was of the lowest class, black, or indian, or chinese. Which is hilarious, for right wingers to attack Obama as NOT black.

Trumpists agreeing that the Hatred Libruls are poopy is not convincing 'debate', y'know. . .

Yeah they just write you off as the Dunning Kruger effect.

Nobody is interested in convincing you any more than they are interested in convincing a flat earther of the globe.

The ONLY reason a bigot is not NECESSARILY a racist, is cuz you can be prejudiced against groups of people who's characteristic is not a race. Such as, when right wingers hate MExicans, and we say, THAT IS RACIST, they say, NUH UH. Mexican is NOT a race.

That's moronic. Who hates Mexicans because they are Mexican?

RACISTS in this country, made ONE DROP RULE, so you caucasians dont get randy with an ethnic. The status of a child was of the lowest class, black, or indian, or chinese. Which is hilarious, for right wingers to attack Obama as NOT black.

In the 1970s perhaps.

Wow, one guy. That's a ringing endorsement of all you said:roll:

One guy who is a average worker. South Africa now is a 3rd world ****hole with gargantuan crime. Honest and hard working africans lived better under apardheit. Now its a hellhole.

But i guess you are one of those who say Libya now with civil war, total collapse is better than under Gaddafi :D

In the 1970s perhaps.

It would be well worth your time to ACTUALLY understand what you are talking about. RACISM and its reasons and origins, are interesting stuff. Be educated. FIND OUT.

ISM has a meaning. No, it is not an individual thing. It is a societal friction, designed to maintain whites above blacks etc.

I dont need racism to be above. Its simply that way.

Easy experiment...

All it took to conquer Namibia was 500 german troops. In Tanzania it was just 1000.

No social friction, just superiority.

If your only achievement in 40.000 years is a spear, your culture deserves to be crushed

That's moronic. Who hates Mexicans because they are Mexican?

Perhaps, you like Ayn Rand, like rapists and murderers. Most hear that they are rapists and murderers, and they starts ta hatin!

It would be well worth your time to ACTUALLY understand what you are talking about. RACISM and its reasons and origins, are interesting stuff. Be educated. FIND OUT.
I don't care about a few clansmen clinging On to last century. I know people on the left in the boogeyman to fight. But what we should do as a nation is just let them slowly fade into obscurity. Let relics of the past be in the past.

Maybe Democrats keep bringing up the 1960s because that's the last time they really had control over the cultural zeitgeist.

Back
Top Bottom