• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The What If Game

teacher said:
What if 26x world champs had the mental capacity to use logic and facts to respond to my post about his hero Michael Moore?

That, folks, is the definition of a rhetorical question.

Rereading this I'd have to admit it's a bit over the line for the "upstairs". Sorry champs. But I still want a reply to the Moore letter. After all, I did exactly what you asked in post #1. Now I ask the same of you. I promise not to mention that ....thing.:monkey

What if the Soviet Union had succeded in taking Afghanistan and stopping the rebels?

afghanistan wouldn't have been fked compared to what the taliban did. (atleast it would be modern, if not successful). consequently, it may also have taken longer to break the USSR...

If the South won the war, the United States would exist sans the majority of bible-humpers which make it suck.

Back
Top Bottom