• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The West underestimated Ukraine’s bravery. Now, it’s underestimating Russia’s brutality.

I don't even know anymore. Back in the early 90's, it used to be General Electric, but they have since divested their interests. I have to suspect all the major aerospace, and some of the larger engineering firms, have a hand in it.

My use of the word corporation threw you off. USA, Inc.

No - as if people here regurgitate shit they hear from extremist media sources which, if anyone's been paying attention, certainly unduly influences our Republican representatives. There's a never ending overflow of that manure on DP.

And you're becoming a leader in regurgitating nonsense.

trump's genius isn't a genius.

he's satan.

And you're becoming a leader in regurgitating nonsense.
LOL - perhaps you can offer an example of this - hopefully not taken out of context . . . . although that wouldn't surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom