• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The West Must Respond to Russia´s Increasing Cyber Aggression

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The West Must Respond to Russia´s Increasing Cyber Aggression

As Russian hackers take center stage in the pantheon of cyber adversaries, NATO needs to step up....

defense-large.JPG

Oh my god, the Russian hackers are destroying us! Launch nukes naaaowww!!!

Russian government hackers penetrated DNC, stole opposition research on Trump

Oh my god, the Russian hackers are destroying us! Launch nukes naaaowww!!!

I wonder what benefit the "Russian government hackers" hack Trump, which in Russia is considered the best choice for Russia? :)

Also:

Hillary’s Emails Hacked by Russia – Kremlin Deciding Whether to Release 20,000 Stolen Emails
REPORT: Hillary’s Emails Hacked by Russia – Kremlin Deciding Whether to Release 20,000 Stolen Emails (VIDEO)

But:

Jailed Romanian hacker 'Guccifer,' who claims he broke into Hillary Clinton's emails, says FBI interrogated him on plane
Hillary Clinton's Romanian hacker 'Guccifer' says FBI interrogated him on plane | Daily Mail Online

The main thing — to blame Russia! Then the truth will emerge, but it will be interesting to nobody. Image of Terrible Russia continues to grow :)

Russian hackers have been going after Western cyber targets in the public and private sector for years now. And not all of these hackers work for the Russian government.

What else is new?

Back
Top Bottom