• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The way America sees the world

The world as George sees it & the reasons you've given people to hate the USA by your meddling in other people's affairs.

Thats just your opinion. I doubt if that is how George W Bush sees the world. There you go again saying the same old stuff you always have been saying, vague blanketed statements that aren't true.

Messerschmitt
But it's not just my opinion is it.
You sound like the average Nazi citizen denying that the holocaust happened.
Which facts in the link are not true ?
America the childish, self righteous, selfish, hypocrytical, elephantine bully of the world.

Last edited:
Why don't you give me proof that it is true. You can't justify the bad behavior of terrorists and religious extremists by pointing out other bad behavior. That is really hypocritical of you.

You sound like the average Nazi citizen denying that the holocaust happened.

When US soldiers found the death camps they took many pictures and movies, and also forced the German civilians and German soldiers to clean up and bury the dead at the death camps. So that in the future no one would "deny that the holocaust happened." So if you were to ask an average Nazi citizen they could not deny that it happened.

Where did i say i was trying to justify the behaviour of the terroists ?
I don't justify it & I don't condone it. They are wicked. But then your country has been wicked & behaved like terroists also but on a far far far far greater scale than the terorrists have.
What I am saying is your foreign policy where you have behaved like terroists yourself against innocent people may have more than a little to do with why you are so hated. When you are so hated by such a large chunk of the earth many times larger than Iraq such that you could never defeat terroists.. then maybe you should have foriegn policies that mean you would be less hated. In other words the only way to fight terror is take away the cause.
It's called pragmatism !
For example your war in Iraq has cost $250,000,000,000 & 1750 US lives.
How much more could be acheived in the M East if you had spent an infinitesimal amount of that building hospitals in Palestine instead of arming the Palestinians enemies with F15's ?
It would be like Marshal aid & that stopped WWIII didn't it ?

Last edited:
what I said earlier is that you can't justify the hatred of America by pointing out other hatred and wrong doing. That doesn't solve any problem or prove a point.

What I am saying is your foreign policy where you have behaved like terroists yourself against innocent people may have more than a little to do with why you are so hated.

We aren't out to get innocent people. The soldiers who are out there fighting, are like you and I. They aren't crazy terrorists killing innocent people on purpose like the insurgence in Iraq. If innocent people are hurt it is most likely that it wasn't intentional, and if it was a soldier who does hurt the innocent they are punished under a zero tolerance policy. Also America hasn't armed Palestinians we haved helped Israelites.

Last edited:
Why such noble efforts in Iraq ? Ignoring the fact you've killed far more Iraqis now than the 2997 people that died in 911 & yet Iraq had nothing or next to nothing to do with 911 & Abu Ghriab & Guantanamo must now be the best recruiting propaganda for terroists.
Why such noble efforts ?.... becuase they have oil.
Any other tyrants around the world you tend to have supported or even installed provided or conditional even on them cooperating with your multi national corps & so long as they do that, you then always turn a complete blind eye to their human rights record.

Last edited:
Why such noble efforts in Iraq ? Ignoring the fact you've killed far more Iraqis now than the 2997 people that died in 911 & yet Iraq had nothing or next to nothing to do with 911

Killed Iraqis are collateral damage. The difference between that and 911 is that 911 was intentional and killed Iraqis were accidental. We aren't in Iraq to kill Iraqis. We are there to stop insurgence who made Iraq their base of operations during Saddam's regime. Insurgence are the kind of people who plan terrorists attacks like 911, so we are trying to stop them there before they get to America. "If your only anti-war slogan is "No war for oil," sue your school district for allowing you to slip through the cracks and robbing you of the education you deserve."-Dennis Miller

Messerschmitt said:
we haved helped Israelites.
Oh really !
http://www.stop-us-military-aid-to-israel.net/

Collatral damage !
If your wife & kids were 'collateral' damage by some army that had rampaged into your country like a rampaging elephant that's rampaged into the wrong country then you be fighting them wouldn't you ?
You would now be called an insurgent.
Accidental deaths. No.. deliberate deaths. You can't go deliberately bombing the wrong country after 911 & then say the dead are an accident.

Please answer the following.. How TF can you really beleive you are going to conquer terrorism by killing people in a country 1% of the world's area when the terroists are diffusely spread throught the world including probably sitting in your own back yard training & preparing for their next insane killing mission, just like they did for 911.

I think it's time you tried to get some friends in the Arab world instead of dumping on Palestine with your biased & skewed to **ck M.East policy that's been shaped by fat rich influential Jews in the USA.

For the record.. Just in case you think I'm an anti capitalist. I'm not. I have 14 properties I let out. That doesn't mean I beleive everything a capitalist country does never stinks of ***** !

Last edited:
PS Mate, unless you admit that the USA has the dumbest foreign policy on earth then you just look as dumb as Bush !

Last edited:
Now to see The world as 'W' sees it, click on the thumbnail of the map below
You left out Camp David where him and his daddy spent most of their Presidency.

Last edited:
I find the drawing quite funny, but the Bush/Ape pictures is more like an easy attack on Bush.
Anyway, invading Iraq with no reason at all may have caused Iraq's people to join Al Qaeda. Of course Sadam's regim was not better, but the Iraq's population now sees you as invaders, and not like freedom fighters. How long have american troups stayed in Iraq? too long I think. Moreover America is now trying to interfer with Iraq's policy, by supporting one or another candidate, and by bringing American firms to rebuild Iraq.
Now imagine how the people there have seen that...

Colatteral damage. I love that phrase. Let me tell you. Moderate Islam's biggest enemy has been Bush by far. You say there is a war against extremism and that you want to change the face of Islam. Yet look at the policies of the US administration. You have alienated muslims all over. you have created a them vs us. no other US administration has been so blatant about the attack on Islam.

Guys take a step back. Presently the extremists are a small faction in the muslim world of 1.2 billion people. The moderates/secularists are the majority. However the debates are happening world wide. The moderates are losing ground. Guys i don't need to tell you that there is a real possibility that the moderates can lose. They will be replaced by the extremists. Then instead of facing a small enemy, you will face an enemy that could potentially number in the millions.

America currently has the weapons and the technology to fight, but let us also rememeber that technology transfer is more fluid than we like to believe. Every nation on the planet has spies in the US aimed with taking technology. The Chinese have been very successful in this endevour. The advantages that america has are not eternal and limitless.

robin said:
The reasons you've given people to hate the USA by your meddling in other people's affairs.
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Blum/US_Interventions_WBlumZ.html

Now to see The world as 'W' sees it, click on the thumbnail of the map below
Have you noticed that the preponderance of 'interventions' involved communism in one way or another? Do you recall that the Reds had promised to 'bury' the US?

Should we simply have bent over and grabbed our ankles?

Do you recall that the Reds had promised to 'bury' the US?
Is this in reference to Khruschev and his shoe?

Last edited:
I know here in Israel there is overwhelming support for the Americans. Your foreign polict is finally stepping up to the plate to deal with something we have dealt with for the past 60 years. When US cruise missles opened fire in Afghanistan my unit in Ber'Sheba cheered we knew that you were going to join in the fight against terrorism. We know that most Americans are against the War in Iraq, or rather that is what I'm lead to beleive. But over here the US army is viewed in this simple light, your killing terrorists. Your killing the Islamic Fundimentalists who cross the border into Iraq, Syrians, Iranians, Palastians, and other disconcerted Arab terrorists are dying. And that is enough to make us grateful to you.

Now I dont have that many American friends that I talk to that often, so I'm looking forward to hearing an American perspective on these forums. (I just got my laptop and wireless card so I'm a bit exicted.)

I think it's time you tried to get some friends in the Arab world instead of dumping on Palestine with your biased & skewed to **ck M.East policy that's been shaped by fat rich influential Jews in the USA.

I think before you can make a claim about what you beleive is going on and that ridiculous website, you should come live here for a year. Wait until you see a Kindergarden get blown up by palastinian terrorists. A UN resolution against us is not uncommon in fact we stopped listening to them after the 1967 war, they have repeatedly condemned us when we defend ourselves, and have sided with Hezbollah multiple times from 1975-1982 during the constant raids into Israel. Your website spews out utter crap and insults me. The UN has been used as a weapon against Israel since the 1952 disputes and the Western Worlds need for oil. During our troubled times from 1949-1969 France alone stood with us, and cast their votes against the UN's attempts to condemn us for responding to Fedayeen raids.

Dont act like you understand whats going on here, how many suicide bombers have you seen? How many of your people have you found dead in the streets? How many gunmen do you have running down the streets that you have to fight daily? My guess is none and never, you have no grasp of what goes on here daily and what the Arabs have done. So dont act like you do.

superskippy, you have plenty of friends here in America...

superskippy said:
I'm glad to hear it :smile:
Glad to hear your glad! lol

I'm glad someone with your expeirence with terrorists is here. I know I'll probably have more than a few questions for you. As soon as I can think of an intelligent one, that is...

Billo_Really said:
Is this in reference to Khruschev and his shoe?
That was the instance that fits the quote, but there were many other threats, veiled and otherwise, over the years prior and subsequent to that.

robin said:
PS Mate, unless you admit that the USA has the dumbest foreign policy on earth then you just look as dumb as Bush !

how is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you back up your assinign arguments with cartoons?

robin said:
Where did i say i was trying to justify the behaviour of the terroists ?
I don't justify it & I don't condone it. They are wicked. But then your country has been wicked & behaved like terroists also but on a far far far far greater scale than the terorrists have.
The terrorists in the world are like a cancer which preys on all of humanity. Cancer cannot be cured with band-aids and counseling. For too many years, the problem has been ignored. Now, when the terrorists boldly declared war on the US, and attacked, we are criticized for taking the action necessary to drive the cancer into remission.
What I am saying is your foreign policy where you have behaved like terroists yourself against innocent people may have more than a little to do with why you are so hated. When you are so hated by such a large chunk of the earth many times larger than Iraq such that you could never defeat terroists.. then maybe you should have foriegn policies that mean you would be less hated.
The "people" of the world do not hate the US. Those in oppressed countries who know of the US yearn to come to it. It is the tyrannical, despotic, and dictatorial leaders of those countries who "hate" the US, and with good reason. They fear the spread of freedom and democracy will topple them. Therefore, they preach hate, hatred, and hostility. Their efforts resonate well with the ignorant among the masses they suppress.
In other words the only way to fight terror is take away the cause. It's called pragmatism ! For example your war in Iraq has cost $250,000,000,000 & 1750 US lives.

How much more could be acheived in the M East if you had spent an infinitesimal amount of that building hospitals in Palestine instead of arming the Palestinians enemies with F15's ?

It would be like Marshal aid & that stopped WWIII didn't it ?
Regardless of who does what, the hostilities in Israel and misery of the Palestinians will continue, as it has for the past fifty years, until the leaders of the Arab countries, who deliberately keep the pot boiling, decide that some kind of change would be in their interest. Then, that particular change will occur.

The folks who are propping up the Palestinians have never wanted peace and do not want peace now.

The miserable Palestinians are simply the pawns in the game; sacrificed as necessary to advance the cause of the Arabs which is, as they have stated many times, to drive Israel into the sea.

In a conventional chess game, the number of pawns is finite. In this political game the Palestinian pawns replicate themselves before they die, thus ensuring an inexhaustible supply of puppets, as it were, who respond as their masters pull the strings.

Back
Top Bottom