• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The war on terror is a war against Islam

tr1414

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Doctor Ahmad Abu Halabiya, a member of the Palestinian Authority's Fatwa Council, declared: "Allah, the almighty has called upon us not to ally with the Jews or the Christians, not to like them, not to become their partners, not to support them, and not to sign agreements with them. And he who does that is one of them, as Allah said: O you who believe, do not take the Jews and Christians as allies, for they are allies of one another. Who from among you takes them as allies will indeed be one of them... Have no mercy on the Jews, no matter where they are, in any country. Fight them wherever you are. Wherever you meet them, kill them."

Abu Halabiya was quoting the Qur'an 5:51 & 9:5. Check it out. Ask yourselfs why this was not all over their media. Muhammad did not teach "peace & tolerance" he led armies & ordered the assassination of his enemies.
The Qur'an commands Muslims to make war on Jews & Christians.
If you read history you'll see that The Crusades were not acts of unprovoked aggression by Europe against the Islamic world, but a delayed response to centuries of Muslim aggression.
If the American left wing has anything to say about it, America is in big trouble. It's time for us cut the politically correct bullshit & do what most Muslims understand. WAGE WAR .... if only the liberals let us.

"The war on terror is a war against Islam," is bin Laden's message.

I'm not sure what to make of helping bin Laden spread his message.

You should read the Qur'an. Maybe then you'll understand what it says. I can't make you think a certain way, just like you can't make me think a in a certain way. I just happen to be right.

Actually if you read the Quran it contradicts itself alot, just like the bible. The text of the Quran could be easily used to support tolerance or intolerance depending on which passages you quote. You don't happen to be right, you just happen to be clouding the issue and being selective.

EDIT: BTW: The crusades were a "delayed response to muslim aggression" in that the muslims finally went to far and cut of European trade to Asia. Europeans got mad and started the Crusades to "reclaim the holy land" and get their trade routes back while they were at it.

Last edited:
I could keep throwing the Qur'an at you but your the kind of guy that don't care. You don't seem to care that those attacks killed 3,000 innocent people my aunt among them. But the head-choppers are not done, not by a long shot. Muslims are TAUGHT TO HATE FROM BIRTH! Even other Muslims that don't believe like the head-choppers, off with the head! These guys want to live in the past. have slaves, treat their many wifes like camels & of cause kill everybody that don't believe. How can you stick up from "people" like that? What the hell are they teaching these days? Your a young man, join the military, see it first hand.

tr1414 said:
I could keep throwing the Qur'an at you but your the kind of guy that don't care. You don't seem to care that those attacks killed 3,000 innocent people my aunt among them. But the head-choppers are not done, not by a long shot. Muslims are TAUGHT TO HATE FROM BIRTH! Even other Muslims that don't believe like the head-choppers, off with the head! These guys want to live in the past. have slaves, treat their many wifes like camels & of cause kill everybody that don't believe. How can you stick up from "people" like that? What the hell are they teaching these days? Your a young man, join the military, see it first hand.

You probably need to distinguish between "good" muslims which I think you call head choppers and the peaceful hypocrite Muslims that just want to raise their kids and pay their bills like everyone else. You cant effectively lump a bunch of people together that way.
Ive read the Koran a few times and its every bit as screwed up as the Bible. The major difference is the addendum's. The new testament of the Bible kind of mellows it out. The Sunnah and Hadiths make the Koran even more bloody and violent if possible. The Koran is in dire need of a revision....
It does not help that the original was written by a mentally ill psychotic pedophile who preached love and peace when he had no followers (to not get beat up so much) and preached death and hatred as soon as he gathered 200 followers to take a few towns and slaves.

tr1414 said:

Cite the statements and actions of a few fanatics, a couple passages from the Quoran, and then assert that all Muslems are "head choppers."

Racist hate propoganda by a war mongerer.

Yes i agree totally, but this is just a smokescreen for the real reasons for war, property attainment, wealth accumulation, population control, weapons developement and population control.

Ever since these two religions were created from the Hebrew holy book the Torah, they have been fierce adversaries, designed from the one book to seperate those who had faith in Judaism, they are conflicting religions, they are differant religions, they both hold massive control over their followers through Dogma and indoctrination and they have both accounted for millions of deaths over the centuries.

The War on terror is a war on humanity carried out by the most inhumain people since Adolf Hitler, nothing more nothing less.

People as sick as you need help, I hope you find some, fast.

tr1414 said:
Perhaps someone who's not posting variations on bin Laden's message of hate would be a better choice for casting the first stone here.

I could ask you why, if modern islam is this evil insidiuous religion that teaches its adherents only to kill the non-believers, why there hasn't been a massive muslim uprising in the USA and most of us aren't dead in our beds with our throats slit, but you're the kind of guy who doesn't recognize whats infront of his eyes because it doesnt fit his world view. The 9/11 attacks were commited by crazy radicals, and I'm sorry for your loss, but don't try and lable the religion as one based in murder and hate by cherry picking verses. The nicest person I know is muslim, and I doubt she would kill me simply for being associated with the chrisitian faith. She's an umpty ump generation muslim and neither her nor her relatives harbor any of these "hateful indoctrinated beliefs". Perhaps you should meet some muslims and talk to them, perhaps it'll learn you something. The question isn't what are they teaching these days, but what DIDN'T they teach YOU that makes it so that you can't separate extremists from mainstream muslims?

tr1414 said:

I can feel the anger dwelling within you :roll:

I do not think it is sick to question Bush's motives for engineering war on a whole nation of innocent people, i actually think questioning what our Governments are up too is extremely healthy, but then your probably a patriot of some description:lol:

I don't think it was islam that coordinated the attacks in america on 9/11, it just doesn't add up for me, why would they??

I am definately sure it wasn't extremists that filled the building with explosives and fired a missile/remote controlled glider into the pentagon.

tr1414 said:
Doctor Ahmad Abu Halabiya, a member of the Palestinian Authority's Fatwa Council, declared: "Allah, the almighty has called upon us not to ally with the Jews or the Christians, not to like them, not to become their partners, not to support them, and not to sign agreements with them. And he who does that is one of them, as Allah said: O you who believe, do not take the Jews and Christians as allies, for they are allies of one another. Who from among you takes them as allies will indeed be one of them... Have no mercy on the Jews, no matter where they are, in any country. Fight them wherever you are. Wherever you meet them, kill them."

Abu Halabiya was quoting the Qur'an 5:51 & 9:5. Check it out. Ask yourselfs why this was not all over their media. Muhammad did not teach "peace & tolerance" he led armies & ordered the assassination of his enemies.
The Qur'an commands Muslims to make war on Jews & Christians.
If you read history you'll see that The Crusades were not acts of unprovoked aggression by Europe against the Islamic world, but a delayed response to centuries of Muslim aggression.
If the American left wing has anything to say about it, America is in big trouble. It's time for us cut the politically correct bullshit & do what most Muslims understand. WAGE WAR .... if only the liberals let us.

the New Crusade, lets conquer the world, and kill all those darn Moslems, then we can rescue Jeruselam from the Jews, and Rome from the Catholics, India from the Hindus , china from the Chinese, Ohio from the Protestants, and Salt lake city from the Mormons. When you get ready to go to heaven and st peter asked about your life, you can brag, i kilt those dam Muslim and all their babies. Me and Bush, we showed them what terrorism really is. I is proud.

dragonslayer said:
the New Crusade, lets conquer the world, and kill all those darn Moslems, then we can rescue Jeruselam from the Jews, and Rome from the Catholics, India from the Hindus , china from the Chinese, Ohio from the Protestants, and Salt lake city from the Mormons. When you get ready to go to heaven and st peter asked about your life, you can brag, i kilt those dam Muslim and all their babies. Me and Bush, we showed them what terrorism really is. I is proud.

OK 'Dragonslayer.' Show us what you know. So far, you've been quite content to criticize and act ignorant. Type for us what a terrorist is and why they exist. Type for us who the enemy is. Here's you chance.

You people are unbelievable. You are looking for concrete blanket statements and a concrete enemy in uniform. Islam is very much the problem. Our enemy is a culture, which is deeply diseased. It's really difficult to exactly delineate who our enemies are, but they number in millions. They're Arab and Muslim, but not every Arab is among them, and most Muslims are not. Our fight is with the few, but our struggle must be with the many.

The diseased culture of our enemy suffers from deep flaws which condemns them to failure in the modern world…

1) Restrictions on the free flow of information.
2) The subjugation of women.
3) Inability to accept responsibility for individual or collective failure.
4) The extended family or clan as the basic unit of social organization.
5) Domination by a restrictive religion.
6) A low valuation of education.
7) Low prestige assigned to work.

But the number one deadly and galvanizing strategic impulse in the world today is jealousy. And it's jealousy of the West in general, but specifically of the United States. Jealousy is a natural, deep human emotion, which afflicts us all in our personal lives--to some degree. But when it afflicts an entire civilization, it's tragic. The failed civilization of the Middle East--where not one of the treasured local values is functional in the globalized world--is morbidly jealous of us. They've succumbed to a culture of--and addiction to--blame. Instead of facing up to the need to change and rolling up their sleeves, they want the world to conform to their terms.

The populations of the Middle East blew it. They've failed. Thirteen hundred years of effort came down to an entire civilization that can't design and build an automobile. And thanks to the wonders of the media age, it's daily rubbed in their faces how badly they've failed.

Oil wealth? A tragedy for the Arabs, since it gave the wealth to the most backward. The Middle East still does not have a single world-class university outside of Israel. Not one. The oil money has been thrown away--it's been a drug, not a tool.

The terrorists don't want progress. They want revenge. They don't want new glory--they want their old (largely imagined) glory back. They want to turn back the clock to an imagined world. The terrorists are the deadly siblings of Westerners who believe in Atlantis.

Last edited:
tr1414 said:
You should read the Qur'an. Maybe then you'll understand what it says. I can't make you think a certain way, just like you can't make me think a in a certain way. I just happen to be right.

Don't forget all the terrorist that attacked on 911, cam from Saudi Arabia and two were from Egypt. Since Saudi Arabia attacked us, we attacked Iraq.

Bush is really stupid

th funny thing about something like religious text, is that everything is up for interpretation. This makes bunching everyone up who adhere to a particular religion a mistake.

I've never met a muslim (or anyone else from any other religion for that matter) in real life, but I've posted at boards with muslims there. None of those people expressed a desire to do me or anyone else any harm.

Deathhound said:
th funny thing about something like religious text, is that everything is up for interpretation. This makes bunching everyone up who adhere to a particular religion a mistake.

I've never met a muslim (or anyone else from any other religion for that matter) in real life, but I've posted at boards with muslims there. None of those people expressed a desire to do me or anyone else any harm.

That's because this isn't a war on Islam, but Islam is very much the problem. We face a civilization in the Middle East of whose religious leadership interpret and deform Islams more humane precepts while embracing its cruelest injunctions. This is region full of fanatics that number in the millions. Hatred taught to the young seems a lingering cancer of the human condition. And the accusations leveled against us by terrified, embittered men fall upon the ears of those anxious for someone to blame for the ruin of their societies, for the local extermination of opportunities, and for the poverty guaranteed by the brute corruption of their compatriots and the selfish choices of their own leaders to remain in power.

Bin Ladden, Saddam, Kudhafi, and so many others are mere symptoms of decay of disease...and it is not cointained. It has spread to Africa, Europe, and to Asia.

Last edited:
dragonslayer said:
Don't forget all the terrorist that attacked on 911, cam from Saudi Arabia and two were from Egypt. Since Saudi Arabia attacked us, we attacked Iraq.

Bush is really stupid

Saudi Arabia didn't attack us. Neither did Egypt. You sure you meant to type, "Bush" is really stupid?":roll:

Afghanistan didn't attack us either. Neither did Iraq, Syria, or Iran. Who attacked us were citizens of these countries. The same countries that have raised terrorists that have attacked us over the last forty years. The same countries who have payed others to murder civilians in other countries. The same countries that have taught their youth that destroying yourself and sending infidels to hell will find you favor with "Allah." This means that we are dealing with a civilization....not just a bunch of rogue individuals from one or two countries. They come from a region that is raised with specific flaws. The biggest flaw is a dominating religion that has been perverted by the Arab elite and their rent-a-clerics. Beware the man that assumes to tell you what "God" wants. The Islam in the Middle East is a blasphemy to Islam.

There's just no talking to these people, I gave up, I just state the facts & say what I want to say. These far left wingers are gone.

OdgenTugbyGlub said:
Actually if you read the Quran it contradicts itself alot, just like the bible. .

you don't have the right to talk like this on the Holy Quran !
and you are being asked to proof this claim !!
if your bible has contradictions not neccessarily everything like it !

dragonslayer said:

You didn't attack Iraq, you attacked Afghanistan first. That was because of Talibans who had strong links with Bin Laden.

dragonslayer said:
Bush is really stupid

It seems to be very funny on this thread to name everyone "Hitler", "terrorist", "stupid", etc. I want to try it : Ali Larijani is a nazi pimp.

tr1414 said:
The problem isn't that all Muslims are terrorists. They are not, to think otherwise is downright racist. But the problem is, to many Muslims sit idly while the terrorists run wild. They need to take a strong stand against terrorism, and call for it's end. But they don't. There's a quote from one of my favorite movies, "The Boondock Saints": "....we must all fear evil men. But there is something we must fear above all else, and that is the indifference of good men."

While most Muslims may not be terrorist, most support terrorist. Don't forget the dancing in the streets after 9/11 & anytime Americans die, Muslims get very happy & hand out sweets, but you won't see that in the liberal media.

Back
Top Bottom