• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The war on Christmas

The people who are attacking Christmas, do they give back their "Christmas Bonuses"? Do they go into work on Christmas Day? Do they go to the Christmas Parties that are free (the ones at work)?

teacher said:
Depends on the amount and grade of fireworks you've brought to the party.

Got an armful of motors and 1000 plus feet rockets? You're top shelf.

Fistful of bottle rockets? Warm, flat beer and I might not sick my dog on you.

How 'bout an arsenal of Roman candles?

Stace said:
How 'bout an arsenal of Roman candles?

That works. Put your goggles on first. These things are very accurate at close range. Fun too, point at a vehicle with a sloped windshield, bounce from hood to windshield, nice little added effect. Much more fun going to war with them though. Cigars make nice long lasting punks. teacher should make a "fun with fireworks" thread. You'd be amazed at the techniques he's come up with.

And yea, I've taken to referring to teacher in the third person. Adds, credibility somehow...

teacher said:
That works. Put your goggles on first. These things are very accurate at close range. Fun too, point at a vehicle with a sloped windshield, bounce from hood to windshield, nice little added effect. Much more fun going to war with them though. Cigars make nice long lasting punks. teacher should make a "fun with fireworks" thread. You'd be amazed at the techniques he's come up with.

And yea, I've taken to referring to teacher in the third person. Adds, credibility somehow...

happy festivis baa humbug and have a shitty new year,

has anyone been following the Boondocks cartoon? Beware of the false santa.

in the voice of a preacher man:

Oh, he better not see you pout, I said he better not see you cry!

Have you heard the good news?! He's coming, Santa Claus is coming to to town!

To forgive for our sins and give us eternal presents!

Donkey1499 said:
The people who are attacking Christmas, do they give back their "Christmas Bonuses"? Do they go into work on Christmas Day? Do they go to the Christmas Parties that are free (the ones at work)?

Yes, we go to the parties (December Parties) because it is a sin to turn down free food and alcohol. No, we do not go to work on that day, there are basketball games to watch! And no, we do not return holiday money, are you nuts? Are these trick questions?

What we do is we strive to keep people like you from using the poison phrase with the initials M.C., you know what it is. You didn't use it above, and we appreciate it. By this time next year, we hope to have it outlawed.

Anyway, in spite of your inane questions, I want to join President Bush in wishing you a Happy Holiday Season. Enjoy!

I am not getting an x-mas bonus. I am working on x-mas day. I am not sending any gifts back. I might regift the bad ones though, lol. Why do people think in the fallacy of false dilemma? 'If you don't agree with me, you must be against me' thinking is just not true. Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

independent_thinker2002 said:
I am not getting an x-mas bonus. I am working on x-mas day. I am not sending any gifts back. I might regift the bad ones though, lol. Why do people think in the fallacy of false dilemma? 'If you don't agree with me, you must be against me' thinking is just not true. Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

How fitting, maybe God is trying to tell you something?:rofl :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom