• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The war in numbers: From WMD to the victims

Caine said:
umm....should be the same as the M4 bolt release... on the right.
Don't remember the M16 that well anymore, since I only used it in basic training.
82nd ABN uses M4s.

The correct answer:
The M16/M4 bolt release isnt on the upper. Its on the lower.
And its on the leftside of the lower.

M14 Shooter said:
The correct answer:
The M16/M4 bolt release isnt on the upper. Its on the lower.
And its on the leftside of the lower.

Shows you how much I remember... I was thinking of the Forward Assist

Us non-combat people don't work with weapons that often, especially since ive been out for half a year.
You can look up everything on the internet, so its not like any Quiz you ask matters, well, I know I could look up anything I didn't know on Army AKO

us.army.mil

Last edited:
Caine said:
Shows you how much I remember... I was thinking of the Forward Assist
You didn't know the difference between the bolt release and the forward assist?

You can look up everything on the internet, so its not like any Quiz you ask matters, well, I know I could look up anything I didn't know on Army AKO
Thats true -- which means that if you get it right, it doesnt mean much.
If you get it WRONG -- it's telling.

M14 Shooter said:
You didn't know the difference between the bolt release and the forward assist?

Thats true -- which means that if you get it right, it doesnt mean much.
If you get it WRONG -- it's telling.

Its telling that I don't remmeber much about the rilfle thats all.

Ask me anything about modern NBC Equipment, you'll get a much different answer, since I spent most of my time working with it, and a whole lot less time working with the M4. (And since I haven't seen my M4 since.... Oh I don't know... March when we returned from deployment).
Regardless, I don't have to prove **** to you, if you don't want to believe me just because Im not a conservative, fine, just shows your immaturity.
If I were a conservative, this conversation wouldn't have made it this far, because you would have immediately believed me.

I don't want to hear another comment about me from you. If so, I'll take it as a personal attack.

Caine said:
Its telling that I don't remmeber much about the rilfle thats all.
Seems like something you should remember - after all, it is a very basic part of the basic operation of the rifle. The bolt slams back on an empty magazine. You drop the mag, insert a new mag and then you...?

Regardless, I don't have to prove **** to you, if you don't want to believe me just because Im not a conservative, fine, just shows your immaturity.
If I were a conservative, this conversation wouldn't have made it this far, because you would have immediately believed me.
Who said I dont believe you?
Have I called you a poser? Have I said "I think you;re lying about your claims of service?
Nope. Not me.

I don't want to hear another comment about me from you. If so, I'll take it as a personal attack.
And you call ME immature?

:rofl

Back
Top Bottom