• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The WAP uproar shows conservatives are fine with female sexuality -- as long as men control it

What exactly does it mean to control someone else's sexuality?
I think this is the concept of taboos. If society has done anything if it was for anything it was to control the sexuality of men. The concept of marriage was designed to control male sexuality. If men acted on their every impulse with no consideration of anybody else society would break down.

Certain feminists believe there's a patriarchy and it exists to control women.

Condemning how certain women act is not evidence of a desire to control how all women may act.
when you see women championing things like prostitution calling me things like that empowering exotic dances basically objectifying themselves, they have lost the plot.

I wouldn't shame somebody who is an exotic dancer or even a prostitute, I just wouldn't marry them.

Isn't it interesting how the bold part perfectly describes modern progressives. There is no group on the planet that wants to control other people more than white leftists.
People seem to have 20/20 vision when it comes to seeing their own flaws in others. This is a coping mechanism called projection. They dislike something about themselves so they think hating others when they project this something onto others will somehow obsolve them of it.

I'm convinced that a ton of Trump Republicans just could never get the woman that they wanted or were kicked to the curb when they tried to get a date. So now they try to control women through religion and politics and government. They couldn't do it as a human male, so they try to do it through institutions. Really, really manly.

Agreed. It's their fantasy of revenge against women whom they either couldn't get a date with at all or were dumped by after a dinner-only first date.

I'm convinced that a ton of Trump Republicans just could never get the woman that they wanted or were kicked to the curb when they tried to get a date.

So now they try to control women through religion and politics and government. They couldn't do it as a human male, so they try to do it through institutions. Really, really manly.

What exactly "convinced" you of this moronic theory? Please be specific.

What exactly "convinced" you of this moronic theory? Please be specific.

Oh, their misogynistic and angry rants against women in general would be one indicator. Trump wannabe guys seem to indulge in a lot of those rants, especially the conservative/religious ones.

i've found that when i don't like a song, i tend to just not listen to it.

Agreed. It's their fantasy of revenge against women whom they either couldn't get a date with at all or were dumped by after a dinner-only first date.

and just think what happens to a "man" if they're already racist or sexist and the woman they want dates/marries a black guy or a woman.

**** hits fan.

Oh, their misogynistic and angry rants against women in general would be one indicator. Trump wannabe guys seem to indulge in a lot of those rants, especially the conservative/religious ones.

Citations needed.

I'm convinced that a ton of Trump Republicans just could never get the woman that they wanted or were kicked to the curb when they tried to get a date.

So now they try to control women through religion and politics and government. They couldn't do it as a human male, so they try to do it through institutions. Really, really manly.

I don't apply that stereotype to ALL Republicans or even all conservatives, but yes...I am forced to admit that when I see THESE kinds of righties, I find myself extrapolating back to what kind of person they were back in junior high and what they looked like back then.

And I see a whole lot of Ralphie Wiggum types.
They may not SOUND like him anymore but when I hear them spew their talking points, it's Ralphie Wiggum I hear inside my head.
Karl Rove was DEFINITELY a Ralphie Wiggum as a youngster.

wiggumtreepants17880666.jpg

Other Trumpers remind me of Nelson.

nelson haha 3.jpg

Okay okay, maybe that applies equally on the other side, I run across lefties who remind me of Milhouse.

MV5BZGFmN2FjMmItMWZhYi00ZmMyLWE1YTQtYTJkN2U5NmQ0YmFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQwMTkxMDU@._V1_.jpg

I see "Acting" Postmaster General Louis DeJoy and I just know that he got his book bag kicked and his lunch money taken away as a kid, there's no question about it. And now as an adult, there's just something about that smug look on his face that triggers a desire to punch it, and I am sure Mr. DeJoy has experienced that reaction in the past.
And now that he's wealthy and powerful, he's going to teach America a lesson....or so he thinks.

Of course, some of my conservative friends have cartoonified ME, too. (on left)

PriusChrisYoung.jpg

You're sinking further and further into the mud.
Ben Shapiro is an alt-right nutter who knows about as much about women as Jimmy Dean knows about vegan cooking.
He's every bit as ignorant and backward as any generic islamist cleric.

The source for the recording of such clerics isn't important, no matter how much you try to make it important.
If Trump farts in the Rose Garden of the White House, it's the same news clip whether it was broadcast on Hamas TV or NBC.

You're having more trouble understanding the humor of this whole thing than Phil had understanding how to program a VCR in City Slickers.

I dont agree with a lot of ben shapiro but how is he alt right?

memritv is not news, its propoganda

These days being conservative means you're alt right. They call anybody that's slightly right-leaning Alt right.

I don't know what the alt part means. maybe they're trying to say being right wing is some Fringe viewpoint.

don't worry about it it's a good thing what they're doing when they do that is the red pilling a bunch of people.
That's what purity spirals do.

Memri is just the outlet that recorded the cleric.
It's entirely possible to grab the same or similar cleric speeches elsewhere.

Shapiro is Editor-At-Large at Breitbart.

Breitbart News aligned with the alt-right under the management of former executive chairman Steve Bannon, who declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016.

When your boss defines the publication you work for as "the platform for the alt-right", that pretty much seals the deal.

Memri is just the outlet that recorded the cleric.
It's entirely possible to grab the same or similar cleric speeches elsewhere.

Shapiro is Editor-At-Large at Breitbart.

Breitbart News aligned with the alt-right under the management of former executive chairman Steve Bannon, who declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016.

When your boss defines the publication you work for as "the platform for the alt-right", that pretty much seals the deal.

no its not alt right

These days being conservative means you're alt right. They call anybody that's slightly right-leaning Alt right.

I don't know what the alt part means. maybe they're trying to say being right wing is some Fringe viewpoint.

don't worry about it it's a good thing what they're doing when they do that is the red pilling a bunch of people.
That's what purity spirals do.

the far right doesnt like Jews

Back
Top Bottom