• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The wall

trouble13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
I have a warped sense of humor but I want to start a petition that says for as long as we have our military standing on our border we should have speakers pointed at Mexico blaring pink Floyd's the wall over and over

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have a warped sense of humor but I want to start a petition that says for as long as we have our military standing on our border we should have speakers pointed at Mexico blaring pink Floyd's the wall over and over

Or, just make the entire wall made of detention cells, and blare 'All in all, it's just another spic in the wall.

(If you want to be really horrible)

Or, just make the entire wall made of detention cells, and blare 'All in all, it's just another spic in the wall.

(If you want to be really horrible)
I considered that but I did want to step on Trumps TOS. I think he has a secret agenda of turning the wall into one long shopping mall pumping trump products on both sides. He is gonna turn border patrol into mall cops.

Dont doubt me when I tell my humor is warped

If the average American would actually focus on the cost to each citizen passed down to them over not having a secured border I think people would be overwhelmingly outraged.

According to those who crunch the numbers it costs the U.S. taxpayers 18 billion a year for health care alone for people who are here illegally. Heck that amount would pretty much build the wall.!!

The cost to U.S. taxpayers state and federal due to the pouring of heroin into this country leaves a price tag of 230 billion dollars a year to taxpayers. From the cost of law enforcement needed to track down those bringing it into this country, the mules dispersing it, the pushers selling it, the cost involved in our court systems because of it to the number of government programs to aid in the junkie addicted to the drug.

The U.S. taxpayers are on the hook for 100 billion a year state and federal for illegal public benefits.

Now all Trump is asking for is 5 billion to continue to build the wall and secure the Southern border in this year's budget where the influx is pouring in and the Democrats have a problem with 5 friggin billion while we are bleeding mega billions every year from the cost of not securing the border? Hello?

If the average American would actually focus on the cost to each citizen passed down to them over not having a secured border I think people would be overwhelmingly outraged.

According to those who crunch the numbers it costs the U.S. taxpayers 18 billion a year for health care alone for people who are here illegally. Heck that amount would pretty much build the wall.!!

The cost to U.S. taxpayers state and federal due to the pouring of heroin into this country leaves a price tag of 230 billion dollars a year to taxpayers. From the cost of law enforcement needed to track down those bringing it into this country, the mules dispersing it, the pushers selling it, the cost involved in our court systems because of it to the number of government programs to aid in the junkie addicted to the drug.

The U.S. taxpayers are on the hook for 100 billion a year state and federal for illegal public benefits.

Now all Trump is asking for is 5 billion to continue to build the wall and secure the Southern border in this year's budget where the influx is pouring in and the Democrats have a problem with 5 friggin billion while we are bleeding mega billions every year from the cost of not securing the border? Hello?
This isnt a thread meant seriously. I'm not interested if your pro or anti wAll
Sometimes it's nice to just laugh at ourselves
Welcome to my thread

Or this

Back
Top Bottom