• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The video game BULLY!

td0403

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the new game for XBOX and playstation 2 it is called Bully. When playing one gets to play the role of a bully beating up kids at school, giving swirlies and his weapon of choice is a slingshot. How sickining is that. I have a 2 year old boy and if they have those kind of games now I can only imagine what games they will have when he is able to play

td0403 said:
Has anyone heard of the new game for XBOX and playstation 2 it is called Bully. When playing one gets to play the role of a bully beating up kids at school, giving swirlies and his weapon of choice is a slingshot. How sickining is that. I have a 2 year old boy and if they have those kind of games now I can only imagine what games they will have when he is able to play
I don't know, it's probably better in the long run to get it out passively rather than actively. Plus, all parents should(yes, I know they don't) be in the same room with their kids during entertainment time to point out what is real and acceptable and what is entertainment and has consequences, this is probably better left to a matter of opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom