• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Victorious Party Army in iraq ( we will use biological weapons unless .....)

wiseman

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Deleted by Simon W. Moon

FORUM RULES

9. Advertisements - If you wish to advertise on Debate Politics - please contact Vauge. Advertisements in posts will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by wiseman:
Deleted by Simon W. Moon

FORUM RULES

9. Advertisements - If you wish to advertise on Debate Politics - please contact Vauge. Advertisements in posts will be deleted.
Welcome to debate politics. I've read this whole thing and I'm not sure what the hell your point is. Could you be a little more succinct?

Billo_Really said:
Welcome to debate politics. I've read this whole thing and I'm not sure what the hell your point is. Could you be a little more succinct?

I think this guy is claiming to be mujahadeen! He's threatening the use of biological weapons within 24 hours.

wiseman said:
Deleted by Simon W. Moon

FORUM RULES

We aint hard to find **** head! just follow the signs to deaths tree.

All that and we got nothing. was At least expecting a small gas attack..

I bet this Otto octavious or some other pig****er. As far as I can see most of the responces on these threads are identical except the screen name. I wonder how many are really just the same guy.

Only stupid ****ers like Otto would take **** like this Victorious party thing as reality. They think it gives them more opurtunnity to spout there dumbass racist ranting.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
We aint hard to find **** head! just follow the signs to deaths tree.

nefarious_plot said:
I bet this Otto octavious or some other pig****er. As far as I can see most of the responces on these threads are identical except the screen name. I wonder how many are really just the same guy.

Only stupid ****ers like Otto would take **** like this Victorious party thing as reality. They think it gives them more opurtunnity to spout there dumbass racist ranting.

[mod mode]
Can the ad homs. This is still the regular forum.

Furthermore, it'd be helpful if questionable posts weren't repeatedly quoted in full.
[/mod mode]

Last edited:
Oh ****!!

This is the Basement!

ummm, nevermind

Coffee first. Coffee first. Coffee first.

Back
Top Bottom