• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The USA Wants This War... So It Can Drive Russia Back to The Stone Age

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Unfortunately, warmongers holed up in Washington DC want to play God, and pursue rampant unrestrained triumphalism that can only revive the Cold War, which will be to the detriment of all.

Unfortunately, warmongers holed up in Washington DC want to play God, and pursue rampant unrestrained triumphalism that can only revive the Cold War, which will be to the detriment of all.

They never left their Cold war mentality either

I read many references to how the US wants to " bleed " Russia by using the Ukrainian people as a bulwark. It's vile but I think it is definitely the case

Russia and America do not hold the same ideals close to their heart. At all. I lived in Poland for 2 years. I was in a relationship with a Russian for 3 years. I dont want to live under russian rules. My ex didnt want to live under russian rules either. Cause Wisconsin may "suck" but Vladivostok really really really sucks. The russians that "enjoy" living in russia are the priveleged and rich. Russia will for at least 50 years continue to live under some fool tyrant that gets bungholed in the end cause he STOLE ALL OF RUSSIAS MONEY. They're assholes, sorry to get down on you Russians. This is of course, probably quite harsh, but Im pointing out the Elephant in the room that just turned inside out and exploded.

More Putin Parrot talking points. Give it up guys.

This one is even more laughable than your usual efforts.

Why are you so scared of the other side of the story being spoken about?

Do you prefer to live in an echo chamber your whole life?

You prefer to live in a propaganda world where the aggressor is a victim? It is a disgusting display of brainwashing.

That you fail to understand that an aggressor can also be a victim shows a breathtaking lack of understanding imo

Evidently you subscribe to the arrogant US / Western view that only they should have legitimate national security threats addressed. Like the Cuban missile crisis etc

At least the Russian concerns are credible. Yours,not so much.

The only country that wants this war is Russia. And they have the power to end it any time they want by pulling out of Ukraine.

You obviously don't understand how the wars that involve official enemies are prolonged by others.

If you had read the article in the OP you would have been steered towards some other examples of the same. But that would have involved actually reading the POV of another, so no wonder you swerved it.

I'm sure there are excellent cases to be made that the USG wants to increase its global economic and military dominance, and setting the conditions for Russia to fail surely helps the USG's global domination agenda.

Maybe, just maybe "Whoever rules Eurasia, controls the world" has a lot of truth to it.

I'm sure there are excellent cases to be made that the USG wants to increase its global economic and military dominance, and setting the conditions for Russia to fail surely helps the USG's global domination agenda.

Once Russia is undermined be sure they will go after China

That you fail to understand that an aggressor can also be a victim shows a breathtaking lack of understanding imo

Evidently you subscribe to the arrogant US / Western view that only they should have legitimate national security threats addressed. Like the Cuban missile crisis etc

At least the Russian concerns are credible. Yours,not so much.
Stop making strawman arguments. Ukraine only threat to Russia was that it was a thriving democracy right next store to a failing corrupt dictatorship and the dictator could not tolerate the comparison. Also Putin is terminally ill with thyroid cancer and wanted the destruction of the Ukraine democracy as a legacy before he died.

If I wanted to argue the POV of somebody else rather than mine, I doubt I'd actually choose that of Hitchens. Nor read about it in something like "The Fail".

Yep I watched that some time ago and it's shocking.

The plan will be to undermine Russia and then go after China via Taiwan. Nailed on.

For those who haven't watched the video "The Coming War on China," much of it is about how horribly the USG has treated and continues to treat peoples.

What a total ****ing assclown that guy is.

1-He begins his commentary on a country being ATTTACKED by Russia by saying "What Ukraine actually needs is action to cure its festering, universal corruption."

What a twat. Hey....Ukrainians...Russia is really just there killing you to help you improve your government.

2-Of ALL the countries LEAST involved in this right now...the US probably leads that list...yet...to that pathetic ****ing ****, its the US that wants this war.

Theres more...but I just cant. What a total ****ing moron. I'm glad the OP showed just how ****ing STUPID some people are.

Stop making strawman arguments. Ukraine only threat to Russia was that it was a thriving democracy right next store to a failing corrupt dictatorship and the dictator could not tolerate the comparison. Also Putin is terminally ill with thyroid cancer and wanted the destruction of the Ukraine democracy as a legacy before he died.

There was no strawman.

If you don't understand that something can be both perpetraitor and victim you don't appear to have much in the way of understanding imo

lol

A "thriving democracy" where the last legitimate govt on all of Ukraine was overthrown in a coup backed by your own nation. Then the coupsters started to stick it to those that didn't accept that illegal overthrow. That" thriving democracy" ?

That " thriving democracy" that sees the far right element threaten the govt if it dare take certain steps to bring about peace in the civil war? That undermines the very platform Zelensky won on a landslide with ?

As I said , you are the one pushing western propaganda as an absolute truth here

BTW how long have you had access to Putins medical records? :rolleyes:

You must have missed all of the " coulds" and " possiblies" in those reports

For those who haven't watched the video "The Coming War on China," much of it is about how horribly the USG has treated and continues to treat peoples.

The treatment of the peoples of the Marshal islands was dreadful in that documentary

Last edited:

Russia's driving itself back into the stone age.

The treatment of the peoples of the Solomans was dreadful in that documentary

Do you mean how the USG detonated nuclear weapons and radiated the Bikini Islands and the lovely people who live there?

Do you mean how the USG detonated nuclear weapons and radiated the Bikini Islands and the lovely people who live there?

Correct , and then invited them back prematurely so as to serve as Guinea pigs.

Correct , and then invited them back prematurely so as to serve as Guinea pigs.

Remember the way they (ironically!) talked about the islanders being 'savages,' or something like that?

Why are you so scared of the other side of the story being spoken about?

Do you prefer to live in an echo chamber your whole life?

Excuse the “other side if the story” as you present it is composed mostly of outright lies.

Back
Top Bottom